Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Y’all dumb ass hell, if you don’t try to extend DLo for the low(see what i did there) before the season starts. He can definitely fukk around and make the AS team.

Throw a 3 year/60 mil extension and see if he takes it :ehh:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Y’all dumb ass hell, if you don’t try to extend DLo for the low(see what i did there) before the season starts. He can definitely fukk around and make the AS team.

Throw a 3 year/60 mil extension and see if he takes it :ehh:

He wouldn't take it.. I wouldn't even offer him that.. Hes still gotta prove it this yr

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Glad to see we're consistently letting big men feast in the paint and control the boards.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Only one game but Kurucs didnt look half bad out there.

Levert, Din and Russell also had moments.... everyone else was from meh to trash..first pre season game but looked like the same from last yr

Team is still way too small..we gonna get killed again this year on the boards and inside.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We back tonight :blessed:

giphy-downsized.gif

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lot going on in the season to watch

Russell - showing he can be the pg and leader of this team..He will either earn that money and spot or :camby:
RHJ- Will have to prove his value also..is he a long term fit here? Can he shoot outside of 15 ft? :pachaha:
Dinwidde- I doubt we make a decision on him till end of the year. Eats into cap space they want to keep open till end of year.
Free agent wise what we do with the money - Its nice to have cap space but not to max out the middletons and Tobias Harris of the league (although i wouldnt mind either just NOT for the money they will command/want)
First time in i dont even remember we have assets- cap space, our picks going forward, other teams 1st and 2nd round picks..can do alot going forward

Excited to see levert who looked great in pre season. So did Allen. Hopefully they can continue that play over. Levert looks prime to break out but he needs the minutes.
Russell played great also. He looks way more under control. Him and levert compliment each other very well.

Kurucs surprised the hell out of me and he already looks like a 2nd round steal.

And again i think we still will get killed on the boards...not like last year but still need another big body