TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Caris is making the leap:whoo:

Allen looking like a Duncan-lite double/double machine :whew:

But the turnovers, and the patented awful 3rd quarter :huhldup:

All these guys on rookie deals are fighting for that extension money when they come up, and DLo is watching LeVert take the keys from him. He needs to step up and be that 1b option with him

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Most impressive part about LeVert in the 4th on that last play was his IQ. Seeing the weak side defense and open paint. Hardaway guarding him:mjlol:

LeVert really taking this team from Russell. Not gonna lie I picked LeVert and Allen for my fantasy league and without Westbrook I'm 7-2. LeVert is really special.

About time we have a competent 4th. 55 rebounds and almost half of that we get our turnovers. Big game. Glad I was able to watch it at work.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Its definitely Levert's team.

I'm not a Russell hater but he seems way too slow to do the things you want him to do. It's like he's running in sand. Doesn't blow by the defender and does that awkward put them on his hip for a contested midrange. When that shot is falling he's fine but if it's not he doesn't bring too much to the table. He even struggles advancing the ball past half without a screen. I don't mind keeping him but def dont want to pay big money for him.

I will say its a bit early so I'll give it time and hope he proves me wrong.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its definitely Levert's team.

I'm not a Russell hater but he seems way too slow to do the things you want him to do. It's like he's running in sand. Doesn't blow by the defender and does that awkward put them on his hip for a contested midrange. When that shot is falling he's fine but if it's not he doesn't bring too much to the table. He even struggles advancing the ball past half without a screen. I don't mind keeping him but def dont want to pay big money for him.

I will say its a bit early so I'll give it time and hope he proves me wrong.
He’s just not aggressive enough for me. He reminds me of Andrew Wiggins and Kelly Oubre. They settle too much. Too cool for school.