Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Cantwait

All Star
Daps

Thought Arthur would be brought out by us but Marks flipped him for a 2nd

Marks just stockpiling picks :banderas:

Turned Isiah Whitehead into Faried, Dudley, 2019 1st, 2020 2nd, & 2021 2nd.

He's the anti Billy king. Billy couldn't get a single deal done without throwing in some type of random pick. Mark's on the other hand won't do a deal if he's not getting picks back

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Thought Arthur would be brought out by us but Marks flipped him for a 2nd

Marks just stockpiling picks :banderas:

Turned Isiah Whitehead into Faried, Dudley, 2019 1st, 2020 2nd, & 2021 2nd.

IFKpM.gif

Sean Marks doing some amazing work these past two years. The best part is the league isn't taking notice of what the Nets are doing. Being overshadowed by whatever the Knicks do is a blessing. The finessing can continue, and quietly at that.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
"They used to call me doughboy"

Borrowing the lyrics of J.Cole’s “Blow Up,” D’Angelo Russell has put together a minute-long video of his off-season workout routine, entitled, “This song is for my haters.”

The video shows DLo, looking stronger, working alone or with his $155 million buddy, Devin Booker, in what looks like a variety of gyms.

The Nets have been very happy with his workout routine this summer. The 22-year-old has been showing up at HSS Training Center as early as 9 a.m. and other videos have shown him on the court past sunset. Moreover, Russell has been working out regularly with Dzanan Musa, who he’s taken under his wing.
By Anthony Puccio

Dloading not fxcking around this year, dude wants the bag. Lives in the gym now on some psycho shyt :wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"They used to call me doughboy"

Dloading not fxcking around this year, dude wants the bag. Lives in the gym now on some psycho shyt :wow:

What happens when he gets the bag though is he the guy to give 20-30% of your cap space to?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What happens when he gets the bag though is he the guy to give 20-30% of your cap space to?

Crabbe makes 20 mill.

All his agent has to say is Russell is a 22 year old and has improved every year. He's at least making 25 mill a year. Finding a starting guard that can perform in the 4th and has his type of vision will get him close to Conley's money.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

I mean.. If he breaks out and puts up big boy numbers and asserts himself as the face of the franchise, then yeah, why not? We have the bread.
If he doesn't and plays like ass, then no. The beauty of the situation is that we have one last opportunity to sit back and see if dude is worth that now that he's healthy.

I was trying to tell @No Homo that y’all should extend him for the low, now y’all bout to be forced to max him.

Eh, I dont known if DLo and his peoples would have gone for that. Former 2nd overall and he hardly played last year... any competant agent would have sniffed out that we would have been trying to lowball him knowing he wasnt in position to earn his max yet.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Caris got alot of love from his teamates during media day.....im really high on this kids potential i thinkhe has a big year..its a reason minny wants him for jimmy

And No thanks to trading for jimmy :hhh:

Its a shame that nobody talks about him when they talk about good young players in the league

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it's dope to see CLV get love, don't wanna get too hyped yet tho. Best case scenario I can see us in the running for the 8 spot for most of the year.

Just hope Kenny gets a little more flexible/better with his offense and rotations this year