Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Finally having a competent GM makes me tear up.:to:

We finally have our own 1st round picks and other teams 1st round pick too. Finally have Cap space and hope:mjcry:

We're like Andy Dufrenes crawling through 500 yards of shyt through the Billy King Era but we're finally free brehs.

latest

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If Arthur makes the roster, zero chance he makes it to the deadline. He's pretty much a human trade exception.

Feel bad for Whitehead. Probably wishes he had more of a chance to show out for his borough but it wasn't meant to be.

He might bounce around G-League but I could see him securing a bag overseas and never coming back.

C Allen /Davis
PF Hollis-Jefferson/Faried /Arthur
SF Carroll /Harris /Musa
SG LeVert /Crabbe
PG Russell /Dinwiddie

it's definitely not a terrible rotation. Needs a franchise player, but it definitely has a surrounding cast for one

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
What’s the protections on those picks? :patrice:

Picks Nets received-
  • 2019 Denver first rd pick (1-12 protected)
  • 2020 Denver second rd pick (no protections)
  • 2020 Portland second rd pick (no protections)
  • 2023 Hawks second rd pick (if it is worse than the Nets second rd pick that year)

Last edited:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Back court log jam finally solved and lin stans are outta here. :camby:

Whitehead wasnt bad i just think he needed a chance but he just had too many guys in front of him..

Marks has gotten a first rounder for us EVERY single year since hes been here :mindblown:

This a win win season..The kids show improvement then we go for it and add a key player or two in the offseason...If we're trash, we have our own pick and can add a lotto talent.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Marks again :wow:

We have 2 1sts......in 1 draft :whoo:

Wouldn't even shock me if we just buy out Faried and Arthur if they'd rather play the kids, unless they want to play them in hopes they have value come February

Also the Lin era is over, he's a decent player but he can't stay healthy and his stanbase on twitter is borderline crazy. Ain't missing that shyt :camby:

Lin fans are woat..they all up in the new owner Joe tsais twitter wanting marks to be fired for lying to Lin and trading the franchise player :dead:

They made netsdaily comments unreadable at times..good riddance is right

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
The irony of us getting Melo & Dwight and buying them out :dead:

Remember the Dwightmare and The MeloDrama :bryan: time flies
They’re not worthy to wear our uniform.

Miss me with that pass accomplishments shyt. We don’t want dead weight over here. Send that shyt across the river to that run down arena in Manhattan :camby:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marks strikes again, such a come up to go from the WOAT GM to one that actually knows what he's doing.

Gonna be interesting to see how things go next year. We lost a lot of close games last year so I wouldn't be surprised to see us overachieve this year and end up with a pick in the 10-18 range but I also wouldn't be surprised if Marks pulls some more crazy trades out of his ass during the season that might free up more cap room down the road.

Marks has been pretty unpredictable so it's hard to even guess.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Lin fans are woat..they all up in the new owner Joe tsais twitter wanting marks to be fired for lying to Lin and trading the franchise player :dead:

They made netsdaily comments unreadable at times..good riddance is right

Breh they lost their fukking minds last summer when DLo was traded for. Went after NetsDaily on twitter for running an "anti-Lin agenda" because he was excited for DLo, the only reason people went to games was to see him, without him the Nets would be nothing, etc etc

They are fukking insane :mjlol: :dead: