Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Musa a lot. I like that he's an aggressive scorer and he has the upside to be a solid wing. I don't think he'll be much defensively but if he develops into a 15-20 ppg scorer, that's great.

Sean Marks gets an A from me so far as a GM.

I never get @'d to any of the teams that I root for but hopefully the nets are the first. I see a lot if mixed reviews on his dude but I hope the Nets give him good minutes and let him develop. Apparently his D looks ass and he plays "hunched over" but if his offense is legit I let's say let's see what he has. I just wanna see Caris and DLo get some legit minutes and see how they handle it.

If we get a good a good pick at the end of this year then that's what's up,but I'm hoping DLO AND RHJ take the next step and look like NBA ready players.

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
No more being the laughing stock of the NBA:blessed:

No more uninformed people telling me the Nets haven't had a 1st round pick in years:ahh:

Knicks still trash:ahh::heh:

I really hope D'lo plays at an all star level next season. He needs to improve on his percentages but if he gets a knee injury again I think it's a wrap for him.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Was gonna make the thread but didn't want to step on toes again.

Hamidou Diallo and Musa are great additions. Especially Musa being 6'9. This team is definitely committing to the switching on the ball philosophy.

Russell 6'5
Levert 6'8
Musa 6'9
RHJ 6'7
Allen 6'11

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
No more being the laughing stock of the NBA:blessed:

No more uninformed people telling me the Nets haven't had a 1st round pick in years:ahh:

Knicks still trash:ahh::heh:

I really hope D'lo plays at an all star level next season. He needs to improve on his percentages but if he gets a knee injury again I think it's a wrap for him.

No need to be hating on the Knicks. We can be their big brother and show them how to do it right.

I have D-RUSS averaging 23/5/6 next season as a top 10 PG.

Injuries are always going to be a concern with this team and I think that's where conditioning comes into play. The Nets are always running. A lot of these guys are still not used to that.

With injuries you lose out on playing within the system and try to get yourself going. It happened to all the players that were injured this year. Conditioning is key.

Demarre is taking Russell under his wing and hopes he hits the gym
and makes the next step like Levert did. I hope he does as well.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
*Checks In *
1z57pyr.jpg

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
https://nypost.com/2018/06/27/the-n...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Brooklyn definitely has interest in Gordon’s teammate, Mario Hezonja, 23. That’s the kind of neighborhood they’re shopping in.

Hezonja hasn’t lived up to his billing as the No. 5 pick in 2015, but the Nets have liked him for some time and are known to do the reclamation-project thing.

Not really feeling the randle, hezonja rumors ..Mario wont be bad but that would mean RHJ or carroll is probably gone

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they don’t throw any money at any of these RFA and fukk up our potential 2 max contract slots next summer. Julius Randle or Aaron Gordon sounds great, but potentially adding someone like Klay Thompson or throwing paper at KAT sounds even better. I know they’re long shots but who knows? Like, we almost gave Otto Porter 5 years 100 mil last year :skip: fukked around and gave Allen Crabbe like 80 mil. I like the moves Marks is doing but he needs to pump the breaks a little bit.

I will say it’s very exciting to see our FO being active again instead of being in full blown tank mode. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter brehs :mjcry:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I hope they don’t throw any money at any of these RFA and fukk up our potential 2 max contract slots next summer. Julius Randle or Aaron Gordon sounds great, but potentially adding someone like Klay Thompson or throwing paper at KAT sounds even better. I know they’re long shots but who knows? Like, we almost gave Otto Porter 5 years 100 mil last year :skip: fukked around and gave Allen Crabbe like 80 mil. I like the moves Marks is doing but he needs to pump the breaks a little bit.

I will say it’s very exciting to see our FO being active again instead of being in full blown tank mode. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter brehs :mjcry:

Exactly..there are more FA after this year ..this years group doesnt move the needle at all for us.

Id rather just get a big and let the kids play the year. We have our pick so it is what it is with what happens.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lowe: LeBron, Paul George and more league-shaping free-agency madness

. (Boston, for what it's worth, is confident it can retain Kyrie Irving next summer, despite persistent rumblings he might consider leaving for one of the New York teams, per league sources.)

Marks def got something up his sleeve tho..saving cap space and, this the second time ive heard kyrie attached to us (also rumors with jimmy butler)...kyrie grew up a nets fan

Wouldnt want Kyrie esp at the age he will be combined with his injury history but its nice to be wanted again :bkcry:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Keep your cap space and pray for a top 5 pick. Will Marks try to sign FA’s, or are they gonna rely on their current players?

I think we're going with the core going forward... maybe a one year deal for another big and resign joe harris...then hope the kids improve..If we make the playoffs fine..if not we have our own pick finally...there isnt anyone available that will move the needle thats worth the space this yr imo. Dunno what the fo is thinking but i think its probably the same.