Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
D’Angelo is finally playing constantly, another double double for him. Jared Allen :wow: We got a true rim protector. He reminds me of Brook Lopez when he used to play defense. They’re looking like a playoff team. The time is definitely now. It’s nothing but up from here brehs :wow:

Can any of y’all see Sean Marks and em making moves at the deadline? Either trading for somebody for the playoff push or just taking on expiring contracts?

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
D’Angelo is finally playing constantly, another double double for him. Jared Allen :wow: We got a true rim protector. He reminds me of Brook Lopez when he used to play defense. They’re looking like a playoff team. The time is definitely now. It’s nothing but up from here brehs :wow:

Can any of y’all see Sean Marks and em making moves at the deadline? Either trading for somebody for the playoff push or just taking on expiring contracts?

I think demmare can get us something back but hes the vet you need come playoff time and going towards that playoff push.

Crabbe maybe but then we'd probably be taking on money passed this season

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Can't ya'll get something for Faried?

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
3584012.jpg
another win :mjgrin:

D'Angelo has potential to be one of the best passers in the game :wow:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't ya'll get something for Faried?
I doubt it. He doesn’t have much value in today’s NBA because he can’t shoot. Montrezl Harrell is bigger and does what Faried did better. Not to mention he had some legal trouble this summer.
3584012.jpg
another win :mjgrin:

D'Angelo has potential to be one of the best passers in the game :wow:
A lot of the great passers are lefty. Steve Nash, James Harden, etc.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
If Dlo had Dinwiddie's speed I would literally be fine with offering him the max.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

if he could get a PF, maybe. Otherwise, ride the wave.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nets look like they could contend as a second round exit team, which would be a major upside for a squad that has no real big Star. This is not a hot take

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Nets look like they could contend as a second round exit team, which would be a major upside for a squad that has no real big Star. This is not a hot take

And could free up to 2 max slots if they trade crabbe.

Imagine selling that to this years crop of free agents.

Selling all of this currently without the teams best player :wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Selling all of this currently without the teams best player :wow:
:patrice:
I don't know anymore. Russell's play has me convinced he's the best player now. Only thing that would give LeVert the edge would be always playing during the 4th.

On the other hand glad to see Allen get more touches and cleaning up defensively. This team is doing exactly what they should be. These wins give confidence to a young team.

As for Crabbe, too many injuries I can't see him getting traded without us giving up an asset. Gotta ride out the player option
:manny:

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
:patrice:
I don't know anymore. Russell's play has me convinced he's the best player now. Only thing that would give LeVert the edge would be always playing during the 4th.

On the other hand glad to see Allen get more touches and cleaning up defensively. This team is doing exactly what they should be. These wins give confidence to a young team.

As for Crabbe, too many injuries I can't see him getting traded without us giving up an asset. Gotta ride out the player option
:manny:
Breh I think you're letting recency bias effect you. Levert is definitely the teams best two way player