Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This run the Nets are on is amazing. D’Angelo Russell is making Magic look like a clown.

Joe Harris is prob the best American born white dude in the nba right now. Dude is money from 3 and goes to the rack hard.

Jarrett Allen is defending the paint and dunking on folks now.

Nets are deep and they still missing Levert and I suspect they are going to make a trade at the deadline to either free up cap or bring in a stretch 4. Don’t ve surprised if they trade a pick along with a player like Carroll or Crabbe, RHJ or Napier.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
When we started this game off slow with atl up i knew we'd turn it on eventually and pull out the W...Its great to be on that side of the thinking now playing teams you know you should beat.

I think we're in the 6th spot fellas!

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
When we started this game off slow with atl up i knew we'd turn it on eventually and pull out the W...Its great to be on that side of the thinking now playing teams you know you should beat.

I think we're in the 6th spot fellas!

It's crazy, the expectation has gone from maybe contending for a playoff spot and now it's like :ooh: they can compete in a playoff series and win if they get the right opponent.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
It's crazy, the expectation has gone from maybe contending for a playoff spot and now it's like :ooh: they can compete in a playoff series and win if they get the right opponent.

word...we're that team you don't wanna face in the 1st round..

Its been a hell of a season so far..from "alright we can compete and maybe make the playoffs or be just outside"...then that losing streak hit and it was time to tank and by the time i get a look at all the lotto prospects, we were on a winning streak and a half game out the 8th spot :skip:.

Caris in the cut still :demonic:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
244sd9e.jpg

I believe in D'angelo :wow: