Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I gotta give him credit, Dudley has shut my ass up lately :russ: Still might play a bit too much on some nights, but he's doing his thing

Rodi finally getting the burn, he has to play. Crabbe got his spot took, let him come off the bench and maybe find his shot there

Can't wait to see what Marks does come deadline time, he's got some pieces that can move :jbhmm:

Gotta see if we can find a suitor for Crabbe. Joe Harris already has his skill set and we need to free up minutes for Rodi and eventually Caris on the wing.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I gotta give him credit, Dudley has shut my ass up lately :russ: Still might play a bit too much on some nights, but he's doing his thing

Rodi finally getting the burn, he has to play. Crabbe got his spot took, let him come off the bench and maybe find his shot there

Can't wait to see what Marks does come deadline time, he's got some pieces that can move :jbhmm:

Carroll
Faried
Napier
Dudley
Crabbe
RHJ

All trade bait.

And we still got Levert coming back

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Gotta see if we can find a suitor for Crabbe. Joe Harris already has his skill set and we need to free up minutes for Rodi and eventually Caris on the wing.

Next year when he's an expiring is the only potential value he has. Hard to see any interest in him until then, especially with how bad he's played.

But as @Shook jus said Carroll, Faried, Napier, RHJ you'd think would be available (but they seem to covet RHJ more than the fanbase does). Dudley I think he holds on to, gotta keep one of those vets around just for that mentor role.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
They could've slipped up and fell for the trap game but they didn't. Good teams win the games their supposed to win.

8 outta 9 :leon: lets keep it pushing.

This guy Kurucs is lookin like a steal :whew:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
DLo is one of the only players on this Nets roster that can get his own shot, why the fukk is he on the bench in a close game? :gucci:

Also where is Jarrett? :dahell: