Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Best back court in the East bonding :mjgrin:

Kyrie organizing the annual team workouts.

“He has been organizing the workouts. We’ve been out here (in L.A.) kinda as a team, we got like seven or eight guys out here working out. It’s been fun. It’s been competitive.”

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People forget that Caris looked like the breakout star before DLo but I’m content with them overlooking him.

And I honestly don’t even care if KD plays at all this year. I’m just happy we were able to land him and Kyrie. I’m still in disbelief about it. I remember reading the speculation and being like yeah right

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No crutches dribbling :mjgrin:
KDurant_recovering1.jpg

KDurant_recovering2.jpg

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
KYRIE IRVINGNIGHT OUT WITH NEW NETS TEAMMATES... At L.a. Restaurant
8/13/2019 9:00 AM PT
Kyrie Irving is getting a head start on building chemistry with his new teammates ... having a night out in L.A. with Caris LeVert and Taurean Prince ... and TMZ Sports has the vid!!!

The Brooklyn Nets trio hit up Wolfgang Puck's restaurant, Spago, in Beverly Hills on Monday night ... and everyone appeared to be in great spirits.

It should be encouraging to BK fans to see the NBA superstar hanging with his new guys, considering there were reports he wasn't getting along with his teammates in Boston ... and of course, there was a MAJOR falling out in Cleveland.

No word on who paid the bill at dinner ... but KI has a new 4-year, $141 million deal he can put to good use!!!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lil Mountain of mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, and pan seared salmon steaks.

:blessed:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
KYRIE IRVINGNIGHT OUT WITH NEW NETS TEAMMATES... At L.a. Restaurant
8/13/2019 9:00 AM PT
Kyrie Irving is getting a head start on building chemistry with his new teammates ... having a night out in L.A. with Caris LeVert and Taurean Prince ... and TMZ Sports has the vid!!!

The Brooklyn Nets trio hit up Wolfgang Puck's restaurant, Spago, in Beverly Hills on Monday night ... and everyone appeared to be in great spirits.

It should be encouraging to BK fans to see the NBA superstar hanging with his new guys, considering there were reports he wasn't getting along with his teammates in Boston ... and of course, there was a MAJOR falling out in Cleveland.

No word on who paid the bill at dinner ... but KI has a new 4-year, $141 million deal he can put to good use!!!

Him and Caris been hanging tough since he signed which is a good sign. Him and Din already cool now him and Caris getting cool. Plus the team been doing informal workouts in LA all offseason. Man i cant wait till October :banderas: