Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Be lucky to make the playoffs? :bryan:

Ain’t no luck. Them boys play hard, they will earn a playoff berth this coming season just like they did last season.

I wanna agree but the injury history of the team you're rolling out there this season makes me feel like it won't happen this year. If they all remain healthy you have the talent for a 4-8 playoff seed, but y'all wont be championship contenders until the season after next IMO

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Melo would add or subtract to this season. This season without KD y'all would be lucky to make the playoffs IMO, so I don't think having Melo coming in for 15-20 minutes would matter.

The season after this is when it's winning time tho so that's when the experiments end.

agree wholeheartedly...w/ KD out we have nothing to lose by bringing him in...the only question is if he will be content w/ just a 1-yr guarantee but that’s all we should offer him @ this point

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I guess the better question is would Melo take a 1-year prove it deal? I think he still has some gas left in the tank.
What? Of course he will take a 1 year deal he's desperate right now.

I still don't want him. What happens when Kenny isn't playing him as we know Kenny sometimes likes to do? What's "Ayo P they want me to come off the bench" Melo gonna say to that? He could be really toxic to the environment. There is a reason that both OKC AND Houston passed. If he has really been humbled then I'll trust Marks judgement but the guy has been a superstar is entire life I doubt he can all of a sudden change his entire personality and outlook.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
What? Of course he will take a 1 year deal he's desperate right now.

I still don't want him. What happens when Kenny isn't playing him as we know Kenny sometimes likes to do? What's "Ayo P they want me to come off the bench" Melo gonna say to that? He could be really toxic to the environment. There is a reason that both OKC AND Houston passed. If he has really been humbled then I'll trust Marks judgement but the guy has been a superstar is entire life I doubt he can all of a sudden change his entire personality and outlook.

Melos got no choice but to humble himself if he already isnt humbled.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
fukk it bring on melo :blessed:
giphy-downsized.gif

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
What if this is all a ploy by Melo’s camp. Picking off our role players one by one until we have no choice but to sign him :ohhh: