Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wouldnt mind for the vet min off the bench but we'd have to cut someone

agreed...but I’m guessing maybe he’s not good w/ taking the vet minimum...might explain why he hasn’t been signed by a team yet...there has to be a disconnect between him and teams as far as the role he plays and the salary he should command cuz I can’t understand why this dude ain’t on a team yet...I hear other ppl exaggerating how much he’s fallen off as if dude is absolute trash smmfh

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Joe Tsai will become majority owner of the Nets and operator of Barclays Center

Yormark is leaving the Nets brehs

Man not gonna lie im sad to see Proky go

He spent whatever it was..salaries, luxury tax, practice facility, talkin big shyt, putting up the blueprint for greatness banner across the street from MSG with hov on it :mjlol: came in saying we'd win a chip in 5 or he'd get married :mjlol: ...i mean dude had quoteables for days....shyt if it wasnt for his fukkery pushed on to Billy King, he wouldn't have gotten King outta there, fell back and made his best move which was hire Marks and let him do his thing and here we are today.

Tsai just needs to continue to let Marks do his thing which he seems on board with.

And Yormark leaving to me is :manny: ...i'll always remember him for that shytty reversible Jersey idea

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
"I’ve had the opportunity to witness up close the Brooklyn Nets rebuild that Mikhail started a few years ago. He hired a front office and coaching staff focused on player development, he supported the organization with all his resources, and he refused to tank,” said Tsai, the Taiwanese-Canadian e-commerce billionaire. “I will be the beneficiary of Mikhail’s vision, which put the Nets in a great position to compete, and for which I am incredibly grateful.

“I also want to thank Dmitry (Razumov, Nets chairman) and Brett for their guidance and friendship, and I hope to see them often in Brooklyn.” Tsai continued, “We are committed to maintaining Barclays Center’s iconic status by bringing together culture, community, and entertainment for our fans and everyone in New York.”

Better not change a thing Tsai :ufdup:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Joe Tsai will become majority owner of the Nets and operator of Barclays Center

Yormark is leaving the Nets brehs

I'm upset that Yormark is leaving, but for different reasons.

Yorkmark was instrumental in bringing boxing to the Barclay's. With him gone, Brooklyn might not get as many fights :mjcry:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the athletic but KD and Kyrie pushing to sign melo.
The Brooklyn Nets remain interested in potentially signing Anthony, who recently trained with a group of their players in Los Angeles, including Kyrie Irving. In fact, one source told The Athletic that Irving and Kevin Durant, who both joined the Nets in July, are “pushing” the club to sign Anthony.

Nets General Manager Sean Marks will have the final say, and it’s unclear if Marks is willing to take a chance on Anthony, who was born in Brooklyn and remains a popular player among New York basketball fans. Anthony has not played in an NBA game since being banished by the Houston Rockets last November.

Marks, according to a source, did watch Anthony train recently in what was described as an informal workout. Nets head coach Kenny Atkinson has also watched Anthony play this summer.

Anthony’s camp remains optimistic that the veteran forward will find an NBA job. A Nets source said Anthony’s recent workouts in L.A. “certainly helped his cause. His body looked great.”

Anthony, 35, has made it clear that he wants to play at least one more season and has let it be known that he is willing to accept any role. The Nets are an intriguing destination because Durant, recovering from a torn Achilles, is not expected to play this season. Another factor that could potentially help Anthony is the uncertain status of Wilson Chandler. ESPN is reporting that the Nets forward is facing a 25-game suspension for testing positive for a PED.

Will they cut chandler and sign melo? Doesnt seem like a marks thing to do

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't think Melo would add or subtract to this season. This season without KD y'all would be lucky to make the playoffs IMO, so I don't think having Melo coming in for 15-20 minutes would matter.

The season after this is when it's winning time tho so that's when the experiments end.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Melo would add or subtract to this season. This season without KD y'all would be lucky to make the playoffs IMO, so I don't think having Melo coming in for 15-20 minutes would matter.

The season after this is when it's winning time tho so that's when the experiments end.
Be lucky to make the playoffs? :bryan:

Ain’t no luck. Them boys play hard, they will earn a playoff berth this coming season just like they did last season.