Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let me save you the time they not gon have the same energy:unimpressed:

we know....and I want it called out because it's real interesting how that goes. Jews have every right to slap him and Kanye around, but these other cats joining in? I don't like that shyt cause they ain't have the same energy when it's anti-blackness

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They ain’t gonna do none of that shyt and the next time one of us try to call them folks out on their bs again you’ll be right back here saying:

Bullshyt. Black c00ns and clowns continue to plea cop for nikkaz doing bozo shyt. He did bring it on himself and again I can't be mad at Jews getting mad. Kyrie didn't watch the shyt and then tried to juelz his way out of the shyt instead of just saying from the jump, My bad. Could've EASILY diffused this shyt. But he wanted to juelz and try to double down.

My issue is the NON JEWS joining in when there is anti-black rhetoric.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cube got heat but Cube also..

1). Was a MUCH BETTER speaker and orator than either Kyrie or Kanye could ever HOPE to be. He had a way of explaining himself that came off intelligent, passionate, but also not outright bigoted towards other groups. Cube was the epitome of “tell it like it is”

2). Cube also aligned with the NOI at a time when the Nation still held a lot of respect and influence. They held him down.

This is all true. They tried to catch Cube on ABC nightline and he was like being Antisemetic in the music industry would be a foolish thing....why would I be that type of person?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
These opportunities to really see and learn are very rare because usually the other groups are very subtle with how they oppress us.

But if we don't learn and choose to simply complain again, it's just gonna happen again, the same way, in the future.
We haven't learned. There are folks who open businesses in black communities and will be disrespectful as hell. Black folks will know this and still spend money there.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt. Black c00ns and clowns continue to plea cop. He did bring it on himself and again I can't be mad at Jews getting mad. Kyrie didn't watch the shyt and then tried to juelz his way out of the shyt instead of just saying from the jump, My bad. Could've EASILY diffused this shyt. But he wanted to juelz and try to double down.

My issue is the NON JEWS joining in when there is anti-black rhetoric.

Breh nonblacks always jump into a lynching of black folks. Its a world wide event. Don't matter if they involved or not. They jumping in with two feet to get them a free lick then hide they hand and pretend they ain't racist.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh nonblacks always jump into a lynching of black folks. Its a world wide event. Don't matter if they involved or not. They jumping in with two feet to get them a free lick then hide they hand and pretend they ain't racist.

I know man. shyt is just frustrating.

I wish we would flex the same power that Jewish cats have, because we have more power than cats realize.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who advised him to pay 500k ? :sas1:

Which shell company did it go to?

Legal extortion :ehh:

And in that meeting they gonna hit him with "the price of the brick went up and now you got to donate 500K to him, and him, and him and him, and him, and him and on and on and on and on.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The NAACP tried this with that racist country singer Morgan Wallen, but he blew them off to do a show with Kid Rock's racist ass.

He should have lost it all just like Kanye, but nope.

All Third Eye Ky had to do was issue the same apology he did after the suspension from the jump. That's it. But nope pride and juelz away.