Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like I said he about to get that shake down. When the ADL gets involved you already know what time it is. shyt back in the day the FBI found out the ADL had a list of 12,000 folks and keeping surviellance on who were calling out South Africa and calling for a boycott due to apartheid.

Its gonna be fists and arms all in Kyrie's pockets during the meeting and just wait till he got to do that trip to Israel. Better hope Gloria Allred don't pull up to a press conference with one of Kyrie's ex girlfriends.

nikka went from Pawging Heavy to a Black Hebrew Israelite :dead:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If Kevin Love liked and tweeted a link to Birth Of A Nation, we'd have every right to body him just like Kyrie.

And i don't think Kyrie is nearly as bad as Kanye. At least Kyrie not shytting on his own people like c00nye is.

He wouldn't get bodied and certainly wouldn't be on a forced bow down tour

sort of like how lyor cohen can openly admit to promoting destructive brands of black music and everybody is quiet.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He means the Jewish community :gucci:
I know what he meant and it still doesn't change the premise of my point. If posters on this site think Kyrie is being done dirty, then stand in solidarity with him and protest Amazon until the documentary is removed. You can't sit here and mention and complain about why the documentary is still up yet support same said company you think is doing him dirty.

It's rather hypocritical and disingenuous in telling Kyrie to stand his ground when the same people are standing with him.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Yall really get on here and act surprised other groups don't let you disrespect them :mjlol:

It's not that.

It's the over the top reaction because they're Black. Because they let fellow whites insult them every day and they'll put out some press release and let it go.

For Black men though it's "take everything from them unless they bow and beg for forgiveness" :mjpls:

Because it's clear now that at the root of this is :mjpls: in the white community. That they're not going to "tolerate" what they perceive to be is disrespect from Black people.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
They are castrating black men in front of us and the majority is like ,'welll dey deserved dat. I don't blame them. I wish I could be that strong.' In the meanwhile, the Israeli ambassador is bragging about putting Kyrie in his place
And that’s why we constantly lose. Collectively, we’re so easy to control because we’re emotional. Plus many of us have this desire to fit in a society that never accepted us unless we’re being copied or profited off of.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are castrating black men in front of us and the majority is like ,'welll dey deserved dat. I don't blame them. I wish I could be that strong.' In the meanwhile, the Israeli ambassador is bragging about putting Kyrie in his place
At this point black folks gotta hold that L:manny:

They know they can trot him around like a pony because they run the shyt he's beholden to and there are no alternatives to their actions:manny:

They know y'all will never stop watching basketball. They know the players will never have a last straw and not play:manny:

That George Floyd summer Lowkey exposed black people to the world. That summer black folks said "Naw nikka fukk this" and the world said "YES. WE AGREE. WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO?" and we didn't have shyt for them. Nikkas was 10 toes down until basketball came back and nikkas went back in the house

I remember when there were whispers that players were gonna walk out in protest and the owners were SHOOK. I was proud like finally we seeing how to hit them where it really hurts

Then what happened? Obama talked them nikkas into playing again and nikkas took they ass back in the house

I've been jaded on black folks ever since and saw why a lot of nikkas give up on the fight as they get older. As long as black folks have entertainment and toys we ain't gonna do shyt. And they KNOW it that's why they sell us what they sell us

We could really have these cacs on their knees begging for our forgiveness but can y'all collectively stop watching football and basketball? You've proven you can't:manny:

Of all that black history that gets parroted and promoted you rarely if ever hear about the Montgomery bus boycott when that's the shyt that set EVERYTHING in motion. Fukk all that marching and singing shyt. Them cacs we're BEGGING black folks to get back on the bus because we crippled the industry

The answers are always in front of us, and we KNOW them, but black folks play too much

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I know what he meant and it still doesn't change the premise of my point. If posters on this site think Kyrie is being done dirty, then stand in solidarity with him and protest Amazon until the documentary is removed. You can't sit here and mention and complain about why the documentary is still up yet support same said company you think is doing him dirty.

It's rather hypocritical and disingenuous in telling Kyrie to stand his ground when the same people are standing with him.
If they stand with him then they agree with the documentary

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
LeBron an "alleged" billionaire was shook to death of them
21 "Call my chopper KKK because it hates nikkas" Savage was scared to death and apologize
Nick Canon embarrassed himself something serious
Whoopi Goldberg fell all the way back when pressed
Kanye got completely obliterated in the span of a few weeks
Now Kyrie Irving felt there pressure and from it looks like gave in

Again in the grand scheme of things it shows us where we stand in terms of power and respect. The same people who put the pressure on them say racist things about black people on a daily basis. Donald Sterling is still a billionaire...

Things like this just encourages me to keep grinding so we can finally stop embarrassing ourselves like this.

Jews can do that because they are a monolithic group.
They all have the same mindset and basic rules on things.
We move more like family we have love for each other but we are not all on the same page

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka went from Pawging Heavy to a Black Hebrew Israelite :dead:

And after they get done with his pockets they gonna have him go from probably retiring in his early 30s from the NBA to playing into his late 30s in the NBA then playing into his 40s in the Euroleague and in Israel just to make the money back....:francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He wouldn't get bodied and certainly wouldn't be on a forced bow down tour

sort of like how lyor cohen can openly admit to promoting destructive brands of black music and everybody is quiet.

That's my thing, I think we could. Other players could tell the owners they won't play if he's not suspended and does racial training. :ld:
Other sports cacs who have been caught saying nikka at least apologized from the jump (how sincere it is , that's another story).

Lyor Cohen's words are disgusting, but it's nothing we didn't already know. nikkaz gonna still sign and promote black degeneracy cause the dollar always win with our people. We tolerate it and cop pleas, Jews don't. It's ridiculous and sad to me fam.