Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie brought it on himself

But boy I can't wait for the next cac to fukkup doing some Anti-Black shyt. Got my mufukkin dikk hard waitin to see if they gonna have the same smoke and energy!!!! I want dem nikkaz to watch Roots, Till, Rosewood, Glory, Judas & The Black Messiah, The Intro to the Watchmen TV series, ALL DAT shyt. And wear a Black Lives Matter Tie whenever on TV. I don't give a fukk. I want em crying on TV apologizing. :birdman:

They ain’t gonna do none of that shyt and the next time one of us try to call them folks out on their bs again you’ll be right back here saying:

(Insert outspoken black man) brought it on himself

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn yall were right, he really is going to have to put that yamaka on and pray on that wall in Israel:mjlol:

Like I said he about to get that shake down. When the ADL gets involved you already know what time it is. shyt back in the day the FBI found out the ADL had a list of 12,000 folks and keeping surviellance on who were calling out South Africa and calling for a boycott due to apartheid.

Its gonna be fists and arms all in Kyrie's pockets during the meeting and just wait till he got to do that trip to Israel. Better hope Gloria Allred don't pull up to a press conference with one of Kyrie's ex girlfriends.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The audacity. :pachaha:

CACs interviewing him got grandparents and parents, aunts and uncles still alive now that took part in Jim Crow segregation. I don't want any input from white people on this issue.

Imagine if we had all of this outrage about locking up the cac devil that got Emmitt Till killed?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Kyrie brought it on himself

But boy I can't wait for the next cac to fukkup doing some Anti-Black shyt. Got my mufukkin dikk hard waitin to see if they gonna have the same smoke and energy!!!! I want dem nikkaz to watch Roots, Till, Rosewood, Glory, Judas & The Black Messiah, The Intro to the Watchmen TV series, ALL DAT shyt. And wear a Black Lives Matter Tie whenever on TV. I don't give a fukk. I want em crying on TV apologizing. :birdman:
Let me save you the time they not gon have the same energy:unimpressed:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Like I said he about to get that shake down. When the ADL gets involved you already know what time it is. shyt back in the day the FBI found out the ADL had a list of 12,000 folks and keeping surviellance on who were calling out South Africa and call for a boycott.

Its gonna be fists and arms all in Kyrie's pockets during the meeting and just wait till he got to do that trip to Israel. Better hope Gloria Allred don't pull up to a press conference with one of Kyrie's ex girlfriends.

I would not be surprised if they have a NSA surveillance type campaign now.

Key logging, cell phone camera and audio access and all like what Snowden exposed.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is how they control you with money… Kyrie should have known you can’t take their money and yap at the same time… now if he was one of them legacy rich people from old money he could say what he want and ain’t shyt the jew engine could say…

Look at the amount of shyt the Saudis talk about Israelis… Isreal just sit there and take it

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
From Nick Cannon to Kanye and now Kyrie.

I wonder, did Ice Cube ever get this much heat back in the 90s when he dissed Jews?

Cube got heat but Cube also..

1). Was a MUCH BETTER speaker and orator than either Kyrie or Kanye could ever HOPE to be. He had a way of explaining himself that came off intelligent, passionate, but also not outright bigoted towards other groups. Cube was the epitome of “tell it like it is”

2). Cube also aligned with the NOI at a time when the Nation still held a lot of respect and influence. They held him down.