Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
LeBron an "alleged" billionaire was shook to death of them
21 "Call my chopper KKK because it hates nikkas" Savage was scared to death and apologize
Nick Canon embarrassed himself something serious
Whoopi Goldberg fell all the way back when pressed
Kanye got completely obliterated in the span of a few weeks
Now Kyrie Irving felt there pressure and from it looks like gave in

Again in the grand scheme of things it shows us where we stand in terms of power and respect. The same people who put the pressure on them say racist things about black people on a daily basis. Donald Sterling is still a billionaire...

Things like this just encourages me to keep grinding so we can finally stop embarrassing ourselves like this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kyrie brought it on himself

But boy I can't wait for the next cac to fukkup doing some Anti-Black shyt. Got my mufukkin dikk hard waitin to see if they gonna have the same smoke and energy!!!! I want dem nikkaz to watch Roots, Till, Rosewood, Glory, Judas & The Black Messiah, The Intro to the Watchmen TV series, ALL DAT shyt. And wear a Black Lives Matter Tie whenever on TV. I don't give a fukk. I want em crying on TV apologizing. :birdman:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They are castrating black men in front of us and the majority is like ,'welll dey deserved dat. I don't blame them. I wish I could be that strong.' In the meanwhile, the Israeli ambassador is bragging about putting Kyrie in his place

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
When asked what’s next for Irving, Marks explained the Nets want him to seek counseling and meet with Jewish leaders in the community, who will be picked by the organization.

“(Irving’s) going to have to sit down with them, he’s going to have to sit down with the organization after this. We will evaluate and see if this is the right opportunity to bring him back.”

Dude has to donate 500k & do all this bullshyt