Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Damn yall were right, he really is going to have to put that yamaka on and pray on that wall in Israel:mjlol:

:mjpls:

This is exactly what I said.

And they never did this garbage with Mel Gibson. Or any generic actual anti-semitic Republican. They get a lukewarm press release and it's done.

Black people do to much forgiveness

Black people forgive not because they're nice but because they're scared as a learned behavior from slavery. Because if they don't forgive and refuse to let cacs get away with what they've done then they'll have to fight them and most Black people have no interest in fighting cacs.

Not legally or otherwise. Hence all the Black people that get their loved ones smoked by cacs babbling on tv about forgiving because Jesus would want it. :scust:

Meanwhile cacs say god may forgive you but I don't.

Two different mentalities shaped by history.

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Black people do to much forgiveness
This is my problem with ALLLLLL of this! "rocking the boat" only for you kneegrows to fold like a 2-7 off-suit. All rappin' and tweetin' for what?!? Just to fuccin' apologize. Bunch of bytches man. If you're not gonna died on the hill, don't climb on it. Rest in Paradise to the General, Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad. May peace be upon him.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
It really boils down to he tweeted a documentary that implied the holocaust was not real. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Jewish positions in levers of power, this is dangerous propaganda boosted by Neo Nazis. People just can’t seem to grasp that black people would and should be offended if a white athlete tweeted out a link to a documentary implying that the trans Atlantic slave trade never happened then refused to apologize when called out on it.

Further the Nets play in goddamn Brooklyn. An area with no shortage of Jews. Even looking at it straight from a business perspective, what organization wants that sort of headache and potential revenue disruption?

But as usual fake militants will turn this into some kyrie is being persecuted because he’s rebelling! And “they” can’t have that nonsense.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
cf6.gif
Someone photo shop lil mountain byrie head on this

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is my problem with ALLLLLL of this! "rocking the boat" only for you kneegrows to fold like a 2-7 off-suit. All rappin' and tweetin' for what?!? Just to fuccin' apologize. Bunch of bytches man. If you're not gonna died on the hill, don't climb on it. Rest in Paradise to the General, Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad. May peace be upon him.

ppl like kyrie and kanye are fukking empty tho…they have their self-serving reasons for doing what they do…there’s nothing substantive behind what they’re saying or doing which is why I would never take up for them…khalid muhammad was on another planet compared to these 2 buffoons

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He understands nikkas not going to hold him down if he do die on this hill.. He standing up for himself as a individual man, and I applaud that. But they about to take your paper Kyrie, and you know nikkas don't have your back financially. So i assumed he came to his senses when he looked at the big picture..

Y'all must didn't hear when he said "he's finding himself".. You fck up along the way while doing so.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kyrie brought it on himself

But boy I can't wait for the next cac to fukkup doing some Anti-Black shyt. Got my mufukkin dikk hard waitin to see if they gonna have the same smoke and energy!!!! I want dem nikkaz to watch Roots, Till, Rosewood, Glory, Judas & The Black Messiah, The Intro to the Watchmen TV series, ALL DAT shyt. And wear a Black Lives Matter Tie whenever on TV. I don't give a fukk. I want em crying on TV apologizing. :birdman:
I personally hope he just decides to say "fukk that." and retires. Use his current earnings and start an unlisted LLC to make business moves and ventures and live comfortably like Chamillionaire or some shyt.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Kyrie brought it on himself

But boy I can't wait for the next cac to fukkup doing some Anti-Black shyt. Got my mufukkin dikk hard waitin to see if they gonna have the same smoke and energy!!!! I want dem nikkaz to watch Roots, Till, Rosewood, Glory, Judas & The Black Messiah, The Intro to the Watchmen TV series, ALL DAT shyt. And wear a Black Lives Matter Tie whenever on TV. I don't give a fukk. I want em crying on TV apologizing. :birdman:

You better than me breh cause I’d make em watch all of 90’s UPN programming then make em come on stage with a Kufi so I can slap it off their head.

tumblr_m5fhb7qsK51rtby7to2_250.gif

@Mike_Pipeson load up the GOD DAMN!!

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Completely avoidable. The apology was too little, and far too late (refused to apologize until after he was suspended already), and insincere as hell. It's like when you were a kid and started yelling how sorry you were when your dad had already started whooping you with the belt. He won't play again for them.