Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn we got to take a page from Jews

Black people do to much forgiveness
Not too much but too EASY.

Adidas posted some last minute Yeezy drops since they are clearing shyt with his name and it was a whole bunch of Black people in the comments calling Kanye Koonye and a Black traitor. I didn't. See none of this energy for all the time he has been shytting on brehs. Lame people in our midst have no conviction to do anything until others do. They are watching Jews hammer down with force and trying to ride on the wave.

Right now there still a couple of politicians in L.A. that were caught on tape saying racist shyt and one dude is still openly defiant and hadn't resigned. Hadn't met with Black leaders he actually opted to do an all Spanish interview instead. Given the heinous nature of their conversation and what they were planning to do that shyt should be top news everywhere and these people involved famous but it's not even on the news cycle anymore. People need to keep the pressure on folks like that. Same way they do Black people when they fukk up.

QBN

All Star
Daps
Money ain’t even the half of it. Israelis did a whole lotta killing to get to where they’re at today, and you know Black people ain’t having no parts of that. Especially if it means killing white people.

There’s a book called ‘Rise and Kill First’ by Ronen Bergman that describes what the Israelis did to get Israel. One of the facts it gives is that since WWII Israel has carried out more assassinations than any other country.

In one of his addresses Brother Malcolm spoke on this, he called em the Stern Gang, but they were known as the Lehi amongst themselves.
Much thanks breh! I love those types of political/ espionage "secret history" type books. :salute:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Grant Napear got fired by the Kings for tweeting "All Lives Matter"

Greg Easterbrook got fired by ESPN for saying Jewish movie executives should be more sensitive to senseless violence in films considering their past

Rosanne Barr got fired, got her show cancelled, and got blackballed from Hollywood for making a racist comment about a Black woman

Rick Sanchez got fired for mocking the idea that Jews were an oppressed minority

Gina Carano got fired, got dropped by her agency, and got blackballed from Hollywood for comparing the persecution of conservatives to the Holocaust.

Katie Halper got fired for saying Israel is an apartheid state, and she's jewish herself.

Greg Glassman got pushed out of Crossfit for saying that he wasn't mourning George Floyd, and he was the fukking Founder and CEO

........Kyrie didn't even get fired, he just got suspended five games.

This.

Kyrie got away with waaaay more than he would in most business or media (or unelected political positions), and somehow that's been turned into a claim that he got it worse.

So please tell me what Kyrie said, what was his intent :jbhmm:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So, you watched and fact checked it? Or are you just going by what they told you?
It's been over a week and you're still saying this dumb shyt? The doc literally uses a fake Hitler quote wherein he claims black people are the true jewels of god worthy of respect, and the Jews are imposters trying to steal from them. You know, the Hitler who hated Jesse Owens and had black Germans sterilized.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Goodness, this is why I don't have a social media presence at all :dead:

Kyrie does have responsibility in what he posts obviously.

But who wants a bunch of motherfukkers following their every word, their every like, their every repost and plus you have to worry about upsetting them or you're cancelled. shyt is weird af to be honest.
I mean, that’s the trade off to having a platform and being famous.

It doesn’t mean you can’t hold certain views. But it’s another thing to share it.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I
Much thanks breh! I love those types of political/ espionage "secret history" type books. :salute:
All good homie. But it’s not even a secret history type of book. I’m sure among the jews it’s looked at the way we’d look at something like Brother Malcolm’s autobiography or a history of the Mau Mau.

It’s their history, written by one of their own. Basically a history of the creation of Israel and how the Mossad came into existence.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Because he agrees with the title.

If i see a book with the title “america owes reparations to black Americans” I very well may post the cover without reading it

Someone could come to me later and say

“Yo, that reparations book is wild. It said america did blacks dirty so every black man should be able to take 5 white women of his choice as his concubines as payback for what america did to black women”

And I would denounce that part of the book

There would be black attack dogs doing the white mans bidding and cheering for my demise
U can’t be an intellectual and play ignorance card. None of us would give a another race that benefit of doubt if the shoe was on the other foot.

Imagine Aaron Rodgers seeing a cover of a book with a picture of a home with the title “Protect Your House” and posting it on Twitter.
But the book is about keeping blacks and any other race out your house. I 10000% doubt the “I just like the title” would fly lol

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I hate that no one ever takes a calculated and nuanced approach to this conversation. Kyrie, who is prone to bad information, shares a quacky documentary with fake quotes - harmless really, but not what you use to make a convincing point. Ye is like a bull in a china shop, no tact whatsoever and making it all about himself and his personal grievances. They're getting steamrolled by the mainstream narrative and being labelled as crazy or dumb

It's ok to refer to corrupt powerful people as "people who happen to be Jewish" so I guess the language needs to be adjusted when talking about this. It's an absolute mine-field and I completely get why anyone successful would rather shut up, count money and keep they head down...
I agree with most of this but that video was not "quacky" but fukking crazy. People that i know that did not see an issue with the movie watched just the hour mark and were shocked. I think if Kyrie actually knew what was on the movie and not just looked at the title, he would not of shared it.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikka gonna be playing pick up basketball in a suit outside of bar mitzvahs with a bunch of

rabbinical-students-in-jerusalem.jpg

:heh: