Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
U can’t be an intellectual and play ignorance card. None of us would give a another race that benefit of doubt if the shoe was on the other foot.

Imagine Aaron Rodgers seeing a cover of a book with a picture of a home with the title “Protect Your House” and posting it on Twitter.
But the book is about keeping blacks and any other race out your house. I 10000% doubt the “I just like the title” would fly lol

Silly comparison

The book that kyrie posted does not have a hidden meaning, it has misinformation

I understand you want those butter biscuits but try again

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Brehs that was prob Byrie’s last game as a NET… nobody going to trade for him… Nets FO looking for ways now to void his contract outright and not pay him after these 5 games without pay
Would any team even sign him to the veteran minimum at this point?
Setting aside the media circus it would create you’re also talking about a guy who may watch a YouTube video about how honeybee populations are down 80% and leave the team for a few weeks to wrap his head around it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Bu bu but if only we had black wealth"-The Assimilateds

Black people already have black wealth as a collective. And having it individually will only make nikkas more scared to tell the truth and make a point. BUT if your end goal is just to make a point you should probably just stfu. And if you should speak your truth,and you offend. If your end goal is bigger than making a point you should apologize and keep lying. You think I go to work telling cacs they are cancer cells. Or telling women they are the #ChildOfMan in those exact words? IF I ever slipped up and did,I would humbly apologize.

My end goal aint telling muthafukkas who don't wanna hear shyt "my truth" or even "the truth":mjlol:.

Anything that impedes your resources ,or freedom. You are a fool to embark on that mission in the heart of white supremacy. The end goal is to get away from the assimilateds and let them live their lies. You can tell them the truth once your long gone ,from a distance.

And millionaires complaining about white supremacy is just nonsensical.

Last edited:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Grant Napear got fired by the Kings for tweeting "All Lives Matter"

Greg Easterbrook got fired by ESPN for saying Jewish movie executives should be more sensitive to senseless violence in films considering their past

Rosanne Barr got fired, got her show cancelled, and got blackballed from Hollywood for making a racist comment about a Black woman

Rick Sanchez got fired for mocking the idea that Jews were an oppressed minority

Gina Carano got fired, got dropped by her agency, and got blackballed from Hollywood for comparing the persecution of conservatives to the Holocaust.

Katie Halper got fired for saying Israel is an apartheid state, and she's jewish herself.

Greg Glassman got pushed out of Crossfit for saying that he wasn't mourning George Floyd, and he was the fukking Founder and CEO

........Kyrie didn't even get fired, he just got suspended five games.

This.

Kyrie got away with waaaay more than he would in most business or media (or unelected political positions), and somehow that's been turned into a claim that he got it worse.
It becomes clear what the agenda is when no one responds to this with any counter

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is Kyrie's fault for waiting until he forced their hand, to apologize.

Now folks are under the impression that they only reason he is apologizing is because he got suspended without pay, that's why the apology is seen as not enough.

All he had to say the first time around was he didn't realize what he was sharing, until he actually looked at the material.
Some of you 2022 newbies are dope. I see ya breh

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He said "Jews are powerful and you can't criticize them and they are promoting black genocide music?" What other antisemitic remarks did he make?
Where the fukk is the accountability? You more concerned about the record labels, then the brehs actually making genocidal music? We have to self police before we ask any other group to police us.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the black ball players need to walk out. Kanye is an idiot but Kyrie hasn’t done anything wrong.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
He should retire and dont meet with them. Fukk all that. all this punishment over a retweet is bs

Once they finish with kyrie, they gonna start looking for other successful black men to go after.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
"Bu bu but if only we had black wealth"-The Assimilateds

Black people already have black wealth as a collective. And having it individually will only make nikkas more scared to tell the truth and make a point. BUT if your end goal is just to make a point you should probably just stfu. And if you should speak your truth,and you offend. If your end goal is bigger than making a point you should apologize and keep lying. You think I go to work telling cacs they are cancer cells. Or telling women they are the #ChildOfMan in those exact words? IF I ever slipped up and did,I would humbly apologize.

My end goal aint telling muthafukkas who don't wanna hear shyt "my truth" or even "the truth":mjlol:.

Anything that impedes your resources ,or freedom. You are a fool to embark on that mission in the heart of white supremacy. The end goal is to get away from the assimilateds and let them live their lies. You can tell them the truth once your long gone ,from a distance.

And millionaires complaining about white supremacy is just nonsensical.
:dahell: Black people don't have enough wealth, a handful of rich people do. Wealth is what's making him sit on the bench until he finishes his apology tour.

This is a classic example of what Chris Rock meant by the difference between being rich and being wealthy.