Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Let me explain this to you like a 5 year old.
Society at large has decided that the holocaust was very bad and that holocaust denialism is unacceptable.
Large brands like NBA teams and sneaker companies do not want to be associated with any of this.
When brands are making social media buys the one question they ask is “my ad won’t be below a post about holocaust denialism right”. They may not literally mean holocaust denialism but it is shorthand for anything that society deems unacceptable. It is why ***** doesn’t have advertisers and why Elon is melting down right now.
Reasonable people may disagree but Kyrie right now is very associated with Holocaust denialism and anti-semitism and more importantly took over a week to apologize and ad agencies on Madison Avenue very reasonably concluded that he was damaging to large corporate brands.
Kyrie is not a victim of anyone but himself.
nobody denied the holocaust

try explaining it to me like im a 2 month old

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
nobody denied the holocaust

try explaining it to me like im a 2 month old
Respectfully we’re not gonna see eye to eye on this one.
I can only advise that if you are now or are ever in a high profile role don’t publicly call out another religious or ethnic group with a controversial viewpoint if you want to maintain your position.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Kanye's said much more offensive things about black people and yet he wasn't able to get canceled. What do you think "slavery was a choice" is all about?

He said "Jews are powerful and you can't criticize them and they are promoting black genocide music?" What other antisemitic remarks did he make?

Homie was praising Hitler behind the scenes. Also shytting in us as black people. I don’t agree with the bullshyt that’s happening with Kyrie AT ALL but Kanye is a whole different monster as well.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I can only advise that if you are now or are ever in a high profile role don’t publicly call out another religious or ethnic group with a controversial viewpoint if you want to maintain your position.

Make a rap song about shooting dogs in the head or blasting a bunch of cats with your mac 10. See how quickly people band together to get your song banned off of the radio... but we get to hear nonstop music of putting bullets in negroes domes, gang gang and there's zero blowback. sounds like 3/5 of a human policy in effect to me. Dogs are treated as more valuable in society than black folks because it's more than fine to promote and profit from black murder music.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
To me the lesson in all of this is shut the fukk up if you dont know what you talking about. Kyrie is just like some of the nigguhs on the coli. He a pawg loving confused smart dumb nigguh without a deep understanding of the shyt he say he believes. The internet be having people think they are experts on shyt they barely understand.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate that no one ever takes a calculated and nuanced approach to this conversation. Kyrie, who is prone to bad information, shares a quacky documentary with fake quotes - harmless really, but not what you use to make a convincing point. Ye is like a bull in a china shop, no tact whatsoever and making it all about himself and his personal grievances. They're getting steamrolled by the mainstream narrative and being labelled as crazy or dumb

It's ok to refer to corrupt powerful people as "people who happen to be Jewish" so I guess the language needs to be adjusted when talking about this. It's an absolute mine-field and I completely get why anyone successful would rather shut up, count money and keep they head down...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie shyt look worst to me. Like why post something like that with no research? It’s like he was asking for all this

Because he agrees with the title.

If i see a book with the title “america owes reparations to black Americans” I very well may post the cover without reading it

Someone could come to me later and say

“Yo, that reparations book is wild. It said america did blacks dirty so every black man should be able to take 5 white women of his choice as his concubines as payback for what america did to black women”

And I would denounce that part of the book

There would be black attack dogs doing the white mans bidding and cheering for my demise

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Because he agrees with the title.

If i see a book with the title “america owes reparations to black Americans” I very well may post the cover without reading it

Someone could come to me later and say

“Yo, that reparations book is wild. It said america did blacks dirty so every black man should be able to take 5 white women of his choice as his concubines as payback for what america did to black women”

And I would denounce that part of the book

There would be black attack dogs doing the white mans bidding and cheering for my demise

Exactly. I'm sure several Jewish, White, or Asian people saw 'the woman king', found it entertaining, maybe they encouraged someone else to see it, but they don't agree with how the movie completely glossed over slavery, just like how someone might listen to hit em up and find it entertaining but not agree with tupac saying he's going to use his 44 on somebody's kids... or they might listen to charleston white and disagree with 90% of the stuff he says but still find him funny and proceed to share the clip.

Kyrie could agree with some of the 'lineage' stuff about that movie but completely disagree with the Holocaust denial, the Adolf Hitler quotes, etc., We don't know because he never said what he agreed or disagreed with. So for him to immediately get suspended and forced to be reeducated or be blackballed is laughable.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. I'm sure several Jewish, White, or Asian people saw 'the woman king', found it entertaining, maybe they encouraged someone else to see it, but they don't agree with how the movie completely glossed over slavery, just like how someone might listen to hit em up and find it entertaining but not agree with tupac saying he's going to use his 44 on somebody's kids... or they might listen to charleston white and disagree with 90% of the stuff he says but still find him funny and proceed to share the clip.

Kyrie could agree with some of the 'lineage' stuff about that movie but completely disagree with the Holocaust denial, the Adolf Hitler quotes, etc., We don't know because he never said what he agreed or disagreed with. So for him to immediately get suspended and forced to be reeducated or be blackballed is laughable.

He cant say what he agrees or disagrees with because he didn’t watch the shyt :dead:

But these rabid negros don’t care, they’re just happy to see him being “put in his place”

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hate that no one ever takes a calculated and nuanced approach to this conversation. Kyrie, who is prone to bad information, shares a quacky documentary with fake quotes - harmless really, but not what you use to make a convincing point. Ye is like a bull in a china shop, no tact whatsoever and making it all about himself and his personal grievances. They're getting steamrolled by the mainstream narrative and being labelled as crazy or dumb

It's ok to refer to corrupt powerful people as "people who happen to be Jewish" so I guess the language needs to be adjusted when talking about this. It's an absolute mine-field and I completely get why anyone successful would rather shut up, count money and keep they head down...
So, you watched and fact checked it? Or are you just going by what they told you?
He cant say what he agrees or disagrees with because he didn’t watch the shyt :dead:

But these rabid negros don’t care, they’re just happy to see him being “put in his place”
It's disgusting. These are the cac dikkeaters that keep us from advancing.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So, you watched and fact checked it? Or are you just going by what they told you?

It's disgusting. These are the cac dikkeaters that keep us from advancing.

There is definitely some false info in there

It says that there were only a couple hundred thousand Jews in Europe so the holocaust numbers can’t be right. This is 10000% false

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

It's disgusting. These are the cac dikkeaters that keep us from advancing
There is definitely some false info in there

It says that there were only a couple hundred thousand Jews in Europe so the holocaust numbers can’t be right. This is 10000% false
I'm not saying there isn't, I'm questioning people parroting shyt they just heard, or as Doggie Diamonds would say "regurgitating not researching ".