Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
He should retire and dont meet with them. Fukk all that. all this punishment over a retweet is bs

Once they finish with kyrie, they gonna start looking for other successful black men to go after.

This punishment is not simply over the retweet.

There probably wouldn't have been a heavy punishment if he didn't double down. They gave him a way out, he didn't get the hint, and he forced their hand. Now his apology doesn't carry any weight.

A simple, "I wasn't aware of the actual content of the book, I thought it was something else" before they handed out that suspension with no pay, would have saved him a lot of trouble.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't even disagree with most of your overall points in here but there's that tiny bit of "Shut up nikkas I know what I'm talking about/get in line and stop asking questions" energy non black people can't help but to exhibit.

AKA INSECURITY

YOU BASICALLY SAYIN U DONT DISAGREE WIT MOST MY POINTS BUT U DONT LIKE MY CONFIDENCE

SELF-CONSCIOUS PEOPLE DONT USUALLY LIKE CONFIDENCE BRUH

THEY START APPLYING THEIR OWN INSECURITIES IN PLACE OF THE CONFIDENCE

PUTTING WORDS IN SOMEONES MOUTH IS USUALLY BASED IN PROJECTION

PLEASE READ MY WORDS FOR WHAT THEY ARE

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kanye actually said anti semitic shyt

Kyrie said he googled his name, searched on Amazon, this popped up, then he shared it

Never said he watched it or read it, he merely posted it off the strength of the title

How is this anything like Kanye?

HE JUST DID A LOT OF JUELZING AFTER HE POSTED IT

HE INITIALLY REFUSED TO TAKE IT DOWN TOO UNTIL PRESSURE WAS APPLIED

IMAGINE IF TYLER HERRO POSTED “BIRTH OF A NATION” THEN WHEN ASKED IF HE’S ANTI-SEMITIC, HE ANSWERS WIT SOMETHING OTHER THAN A RESOUNDING “NO”

LETS GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND SAY HE POSTED IT IN NO RELATION TO THE LATEST KANYE SAGA

WHY NOT DENOUNCE IT WHOLE HEARTEDLY? WHY NOT SAY “NO” STRAIGHT UP WHEN ASKED IF UR ANTI-SEMITIC??

AND THE FACT THAT KANYE IS POSTING HIS PICS ALL OVER HIS IG AND TWITTER AINT REALLY HELPIN EITHER.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Is he really?:russ:

I don't like the loosely calling people cacs shyt that goes on here but I truly only assumed he was non black because again I can spot that passive aggressive finger wagging "I just know better because I got black friends" energy a mile away

I AM DEFENDING JEWISH PEOPLE AGAINST ANTI-SEMITISM BECAUSE I AM JEWISH

IM ALSO NOT A CAC.. IM A MIZRAHI (MIDDLE-EASTERN) JEW

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Black people don't have enough wealth, a handful of rich people do. Wealth is what's making him sit on the bench until he finishes his apology tour.

This is a classic example of what Chris Rock meant by the difference between being rich and being wealthy.

Black hair care spending-3 billion per year

Thats 500,000 acres of land.
And just to get a better understanding ,30 families can live on 100 acres. So i guess the truth is black people would never contribute to such a thing,unless they were going to be one of the families. But dont say black people as a community dont have the wealth. Just understand that there is no community. Would keep alot of people from wasting their time,worried about "the collective". Worry about yourself and at most the few. Asfor the rest,including those black millionaires/ billionaires?#RenderUntoCeasar:respect:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kyrie has his beliefs bro and that’s perfectly fine. I’ve watched many documentaries to find out my story. We don’t have a clear lineage and that’s due to our truth being deliberately concealed from us. I don’t think you can fault any black man or woman for seeking out the truth or comparing our painful journey to biblical text. Along that search we’ll trip over many falsehoods presented as facts. That doesn’t immediately mean all information is to be tossed out.

Since he never expressed his position, the team could have respectfully sat down with him to discuss his views like adults. They chose to bully and now crucify this man with their media tools because he’s trying to understand who he truly is. It’s not even about antisemitism. Non blacks have no clue how lost one feels with no understanding of who you are while being hated by the white masses.

HIS GM WAS TRYING TO HAVE A TALK WITH HIM BEFORE THE SUSPENSION AND KYRIE WAS IGNORING HIS TEXTS BRUH

CATS ALL OF A SUDDEN WANA ACT LIKE KYRIE IS JUST SOME REGULAR DUDE WHOS DOWN TO SIT DOWN N HAVE A CONVO .. WHEN THE ENTIRE COLI WAS SHIITIN ON HIM COLLECTIVELY FOR BEIN AN AWKWARD WEIRDO BOUT THE ANTI VAX AND FLAT EARTH STUFF

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They expect us to give a fukk about antisemitism when you for states like Texas trying to erase MLK from the books.

They don't want to talk about slavery, they don't want to talk about Black Wall Street that got burned to the ground, they dont want to talk about the KKK and how white supremacy ruled this country.

But they'll be damned if a Black man tweet a link to a damn documentary on Amazon. Antisemitism is put on a pedestal way higher than anti blackness. Why is that?

fukk that shyt

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
So, you watched and fact checked it? Or are you just going by what they told you?

It's disgusting. These are the cac dikkeaters that keep us from advancing

I'm not saying there isn't, I'm questioning people parroting shyt they just heard, or as Doggie Diamonds would say "regurgitating not researching ".

Let's not be obtuse here, any movie that features a horrifically fake quote attributed to Hitler probably doesn't have a lot of true facts. I can safely say that without ever having seen that movie

That's the problem with Kyrie and why he's getting so much blowback. To not completely denounce a movie with such disgusting falsehoods implies that you agree with some of these disgusting false hoods. Say if the movie said some fukk shyt about black people instead of Jews and it was tyler herro instead of Kyrie, wouldn't you look at him with the side eye if he didn't completely denounce the movie?

And before I hear "oh you're a cac/c00n and just caping for cacs and Jews" I'm black and also extremely critical of how Jews operate as a collective within capitalism.