Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Black people are broke as fukk. Black people cant even get on the same book, how the hell we gone take a page from the jews? :mjlol:
Money ain’t even the half of it. Israelis did a whole lotta killing to get to where they’re at today, and you know Black people ain’t having no parts of that. Especially if it means killing white people.

There’s a book called ‘Rise and Kill First’ by Ronen Bergman that describes what the Israelis did to get Israel. One of the facts it gives is that since WWII Israel has carried out more assassinations than any other country.

In one of his addresses Brother Malcolm spoke on this, he called em the Stern Gang, but they were known as the Lehi amongst themselves.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It ain't that easy...

Them jews play dirty...

They on pressure with this nikka...

He gonna have to eat that L...
fukk it then..

Kyrie a 8 figure nikka at least… if you fukk with him you know what he’s saying.

Go build a crib down south and enjoy your generational wealth. But no way in fukk would a grown man tell me to apologize. And yes, it could be career suicide for me as well..

I understand these clowns are billionaires somehow.. but believe me, the owner only cares about the bread

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Money ain’t even the half of it. Israelis did a whole lotta killing to get to where they’re at today, and you know Black people ain’t having no parts of that. Especially if it means killing white people.

There’s a book called ‘Rise and Kill First’ by Ronen Bergman that describes what the Israelis did to get Israel. One of the facts it gives is that since WWII Israel has carried out more assassinations than any other country.

In one of his addresses Brother Malcolm spoke on this, he called em the Stern Gang, but they were known as the Lehi amongst themselves.

The reality is that Alot of these nikkahs(here, the mainstream media) real issues with Kyrie goes back to when he refused to take the shot.. From that day forward They saw him as him going against Biden and the Democrat party and they figure Kyrie's views go in line with the right wing ideologies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Imagine a white man being told "you're fired and you can't come back unless you publicly apologize and after that, have a meeting with Minister Farrakhan and ask him for forgiveness as well. After that, and ONLY after that, will we discuss the terms of your POSSIBLE return". :gucci:

Grant Napear got fired by the Kings for tweeting "All Lives Matter"

Greg Easterbrook got fired by ESPN for saying Jewish movie executives should be more sensitive to senseless violence in films considering their past

Rosanne Barr got fired, got her show cancelled, and got blackballed from Hollywood for making a racist comment about a Black woman

Rick Sanchez got fired for mocking the idea that Jews were an oppressed minority

Gina Carano got fired, got dropped by her agency, and got blackballed from Hollywood for comparing the persecution of conservatives to the Holocaust.

Katie Halper got fired for saying Israel is an apartheid state, and she's jewish herself.

Greg Glassman got pushed out of Crossfit for saying that he wasn't mourning George Floyd, and he was the fukking Founder and CEO

........Kyrie didn't even get fired, he just got suspended five games.

People really exposing their lack of awareness in this thread. Athletes are given more latitude than just about any other high level professional in America. A VP of Apple was just fired for repeating a joke about fondling big breasted women. If Kyrie wasn’t one of the most gifted ball handlers to ever walk the earth he would have been out at virtually any Fortune 500 company many scandals ago.

This.

Kyrie got away with waaaay more than he would in most business or media (or unelected political positions), and somehow that's been turned into a claim that he got it worse.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Kanye actually said anti semitic shyt

Kyrie said he googled his name, searched on Amazon, this popped up, then he shared it

Never said he watched it or read it, he merely posted it off the strength of the title

How is this anything like Kanye?
Kyrie shyt look worst to me. Like why post something like that with no research? It’s like he was asking for all this

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Lmaooo bytch just trade me you weak ass hoes

America really serves the Jews, the money to Israel

Hell the whole western world, pays homage to these gremlins and Ive had enough

I honestly don't understand why, and the Kanye and Kyrie shyt was the nail in the coffin

These Jews have some explaining to do

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
When some white person or any nikka does some shyt that’s disparaging to us it’s not up to white folks or any other group to stand on their neck…it’s on us .

Kanye said his c00n shyt and nikkas was mad for 2 weeks ..Then bought Yeezys,bought merch,viewed his content and streamed Donda like nothing happened

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Lmaooo bytch just trade me you weak ass hoes

America really serves the Jews, the money to Israel

Hell the whole western world, pays homage to these gremlins and Ive had enough

I honestly don't understand why, and the Kanye and Kyrie shyt was the nail in the coffin

These Jews have some explaining to do
You make a lot of good points.
You should call a meeting with the top Jews so they can explain themselves to you.

Daps
Damn we got to take a page from Jews

Black people do to much forgiveness
I think this is standard. Whenever you see a white person apologizing in a press conference, there are always about 3-4 black people standing behind him. I guess they think having a conversation with some black people means the person really changed, not just wanted their job and reputation back.

:troll:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
you have to be a jew to even suggest such a thing
Let me explain this to you like a 5 year old.
Society at large has decided that the holocaust was very bad and that holocaust denialism is unacceptable.
Large brands like NBA teams and sneaker companies do not want to be associated with any of this.
When brands are making social media buys the one question they ask is “my ad won’t be below a post about holocaust denialism right”. They may not literally mean holocaust denialism but it is shorthand for anything that society deems unacceptable. It is why ***** doesn’t have advertisers and why Elon is melting down right now.
Reasonable people may disagree but Kyrie right now is very associated with Holocaust denialism and anti-semitism and more importantly took over a week to apologize and ad agencies on Madison Avenue very reasonably concluded that he was damaging to large corporate brands.
Kyrie is not a victim of anyone but himself.