Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Then SAY IT. :sas1: Me and others have been pointing out fukked up anti-Black things being done in both threads we've been going back and forth in today.

(For any brehs who want to see what I'm talking about: Lupe Fiasco gives his thoughts on the Kanye West situation. (Bring up Yes Antics @ Glow In The Dark Tour & Much More)) Lupe is apparently anti-Semitic becaus he called out the fukk shyt execs are doing to artists, but our "friend in the Black plight" can't find a cross word for grand exploiter Lyor Cohen :mjpls:

Think of your Black children you just used as a verbal shield.

Only Sccit.

Breh the biggest clown on here. I have not seen him say anything with a inkling of criticism towards jewish people ever.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Kanye's said much more offensive things about black people and yet he wasn't able to get canceled. What do you think "slavery was a choice" is all about?

He said "Jews are powerful and you can't criticize them and they are promoting black genocide music?" What other antisemitic remarks did he make?

We are not unified about attacks against us. For every one black person that would be against what Kanye said, there would be at least one black person either defending it or not caring. People see that and do not respect it

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
BRUH.. U DONT SEEM LIKE AN IDIOT

YOURE SAYING KANYE WASNT SAYING ANYTHING ANTI-SEMITIC AND SIMPLY PRAISING JEWS?!

HOW U EXPECT ME TO TAKE U SERIOUS BRUH

EITHER YOURE PLAYIN DUMB OR JUST PLAIN DUMB.. AND IM LEANING THE FORMER, BUT I COULD BE WRONG

Kyrie has his beliefs bro and that’s perfectly fine. I’ve watched many documentaries to find out my story. We don’t have a clear lineage and that’s due to our truth being deliberately concealed from us. I don’t think you can fault any black man or woman for seeking out the truth or comparing our painful journey to biblical text. Along that search we’ll trip over many falsehoods presented as facts. That doesn’t immediately mean all information is to be tossed out.

Since he never expressed his position, the team could have respectfully sat down with him to discuss his views like adults. They chose to bully and now crucify this man with their media tools because he’s trying to understand who he truly is. It’s not even about antisemitism. Non blacks have no clue how lost one feels with no understanding of who you are while being hated by the white masses.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Here is a quick sample of the music black youth get to see themselves reflected in:

So them same small hats can say see Maxwell don't be like these goyim while making money of the same people they judge

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I DISAGREE.. I THINK DEEP DOWN HE ON THE SAME EXACT SHIIT KANYE ON. JUST NOT GOIN AS HARD.. HE JUST TIP TOEING THAT LINE. BUT ANYONE WIT COMMON SENSE CAN SEE WHATS REALLY REAL.

Kanye actually said anti semitic shyt

Kyrie said he googled his name, searched on Amazon, this popped up, then he shared it

Never said he watched it or read it, he merely posted it off the strength of the title

How is this anything like Kanye?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Kyrie has his beliefs bro and that’s perfectly fine. I’ve watched many documentaries to find out my story. We don’t have a clear lineage and that’s due to our truth being deliberately concealed from us. I don’t think you can fault any black man or woman for seeking out the truth or comparing our painful journey to biblical text. Along that search we’ll trip over many falsehoods presented as facts. That doesn’t immediately mean all information is to be tossed out.

Since he never expressed his position, the team could have respectfully sat down with him to discuss his views like adults. They chose to bully and now crucify this man with their media tools because he’s trying to understand who he truly is. It’s not even about antisemitism. Non blacks have no clue how lost one feels with no understanding of who you are while being hated by the white masses.

This is fair

At some point Kyrie is being punished for having bad PR skills and that's the point in which the shark has been jumped. We've probably reached that point.