Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
THE FACT THAT U CALL ANTI-SEMITIC RHETORIC BEING SHUT DOWN A “WITCH HUNT” SPEAKS VOLUMES

WHY DO U SO BADLY WANT RACISM TO BE ACCEPTABLE?

DO U HAVE A LEGIT ANSWER FOR THAT? IM STILL WAITING.
It's a witch hunt because it didn't stop at the tweet being taken down, an apology, and an offer of a 500k donation. What about that Israeli Ambasador bragging about "putting Kyrie in his place"? Why don't you reply to the tweet and tell him to chill, that sounds INCREDIBLY racist. Where is your community to rein in their own?

I've NEVER said in any way shape or form that racism is acceptable, not that this is RACISM, Jewish is a religion, not a race, but anywho, you have nerve to demand answers, every time I hit you with a hard question about your people's side and their behavior, you pivot or come back at me with a strawman question. Don't think we don't see it. You've been Neo dodging my questions all day.
giphy.gif

Why would Amazon any penalty for making it available? If that was the case, then every out here would be in some shyt as well as I'm they have that same type of content on their website as well.

My point is that everybody is hypocrites and Kyrie was an idiot for creating those problems for himself when he didn't even have to. Even the NBA and Kyrie's fellow players aren't even going to stand in solidarity with him and condemn Amazon as they want them as a bidder during the next contract negotiations.
If they're mad enough at Kyrie for posting a link (not endorsing or condoning, just POSTING) that they want to make an example of him and possibly ruin his career, why aren't they mad AT ALL at the place the link GOES TO? If Kyrie is "promoting" it, then why isn't Amazon "promoting" it? :mjpls:
Why aren't Amazon Prime managers and execs being bombarded with "Do you hold anti-Semitic views" all day like he was? :mjpls:
Why isn't Amazon being pressured to apologize and take the documentary down? Don't they sell Mein Kampf, too? :mjpls:

Last edited:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
This is Kyrie's fault for waiting until he forced their hand, to apologize.

Now folks are under the impression that they only reason he is apologizing is because he got suspended without pay, that's why the apology is seen as not enough.

All he had to say the first time around was he didn't realize what he was sharing, until he actually looked at the material.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why aren't you condemning Doja Cat for Dindu Nuffin, or Lyor Cohen and other execs for funding and promoting countless black death music? The same music a CIA agent admitted was created to fill up prisons?

But you come on here and try to tell use how *we* should feel about shyt. You even try to question our Blackness or call some of us sellouts for not falling in line with you on certain subjects.

Are you and your partner @doggy still going to make music with Kid Rock?
Lemme save him the time

giphy.gif

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Now folks are under the impression that they only reason he is apologizing is because he got suspended without pay, that's why the apology is seen as not enough.

All he had to say the first time around was he didn't realize what he was sharing, until he actually looked at the material.

This is moreso the fault of a weak black community that smiles while other black men get whipped into oblivion and 'put in their place'.

They wouldn't have went for 'I didn't realize what I was sharing'. They wanted a public apology to humiliate him and want to put him through reeducation camp

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just saw on ESPN that before the suspension was decided on, the GM was texting him to talk about everything, and he refused to text him back. This fukkin guy :skip:

:mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The difference is Jews are a monolithic group
We are not. One person does not speak for all black people.
Idk why ya'll say that when there's Sephardic, Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, etc spread across numerous countries

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Either apologize off the rip as a misunderstanding, or stay on your square. Anything else gets you this.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's a witch hunt because it didn't stop at the tweet being taken down, an apology, and an offer of a 500k donation. What about that Israeli Ambasador bragging about "putting Kyrie in his place"? Why don't you reply to the tweet and tell him to chill, that sounds INCREDIBLY racist. Where is your community to rein in their own?

I've NEVER said in any way shape or form that racism is acceptable, not that this is RACISM, Jewish is a religion, not a race, but anywho, you have nerve to demand answers, every time I hit you with a hard question about your people's side and their behavior, you pivot or come back at me with a strawman question. Don't think we don't see it. You've been Neo dodging my questions all day.
giphy.gif

If they're mad enough at Kyrie for posting a link (not endorsing or condoning, just POSTING) that they want to make an example of him and possibly ruin his career, why aren't they mad AT ALL at the place the link GOES TO? If Kyrie is "promoting" it, then why isn't Amazon "promoting" it? :mjpls:
Why aren't Amazon Prime managers and execs being bombarded with "Do you hold anti-Semetic views" all day like he was? :mjpls:
Why isn't Amazon being pressured to apologize and take the documentary down? Don't they sell Mein Kampf, too? :mjpls:
Two reasons (there's obviously more):

1. Kyrie has made himself an easy target over the years and the majority of it being on his own volition. Whether you agree with it or not, this is on Kyrie from the jump, so I don't feel too keen on defending him.
2. People are hypocrites and will still support companies even after it's shown how they operate. Amazon is nearly bulletproof when it comes to controversy as people want that two day prime shipping and the benefits along with it.

Kyrie should have just stood his ground from the jump or not created this situation for himself at all.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

giphy.gif

Why aren't Amazon Prime managers and execs being bombarded with "Do you hold anti-Semetic views" all day like he was? :mjpls:

BECAUSE WHEN KYRIE WAS ASKED THE FOLLOWING DAY IF HE WAS ANTI-SEMITIC, HE REFUSED TO GIVE A YES OR NO ANSWER

IF A WHITE GUY POSTED UP BIRTH OF A NATION, THEN THE FOLLOWING DAY WAS ASKED IF HE’S ANTI-BLACK, HOW WOULD U FEEL IF HE DIDNT REPLY WIT A RESOUNDING “NO”???

THATS LITERALLY THE ONLY ANSWER.. INSTEAD, KYRIE REFUSED AND CONTINUED TO JUELZ, LIKE AN IDIOT

“HIS PLACE” IS NOT BEING ANTI-SEMITIC. PERIOD. PEOPLE WHO WANT ANTI-SEMITISM TO LIVE ON (LIKE U) WILL FIND DIFFERENT WAYS TO INTERPRET THAT.. BUT WE DONT PLAY WIT THAT SHIIT. NOT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHEN U TRY.

AMAZON DOESNT HAVE AN INFLUENCE OVER ANYONE.. ATHLETES DO. ON TOP OF THAT, AMAZON IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS. THEY DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO ANYONE.. THEYRE THEIR OWN BOSS. BAD EXAMPLE.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget, every time we got it out the mud, they came and bombed and burned it all down, with sanction from the government. No other group has been continuously and completely sabotaged like us.

Yep that too brotha that too. Its stupid and disingenuous to compare us to jewish folks, italians, greeks asians, non black latins or any other group who weren't part of the enslaved african diaspora.

Cause in the last 500 years none of them other folks had to go through what we went through just to get 10% of the freedoms and opportunities those folks been had for hundreds of years. And pretty much without much help from the government or the western world.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
I'm not happy about Kyrie being an idiot

Anyone with eyes saw his erratic behavior coming years ago

Stupidity and ignorance being punished is generally good for society

I’ll ask this then

So in the past he acted in a way that was contrary to the majority

Which means in this specific situation , I’m supposed to bypass my own comprehension and logic , disregard the words he used and be happy this flat earther is finally getting “punished” ?

I ain’t even a kyrie fan like that , but going along with something just because it’s popular at the time isn’t really that kosher

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I’ll ask this then

So in the past he acted in a way that was contrary to the majority

Which means in this specific situation , I’m supposed to bypass my own comprehension and logic , disregard the words he used and be happy this flat earther is finally getting “punished” ?

I ain’t even a kyrie fan like that , but going along with something just because it’s popular at the time isn’t really that kosher

he wasnt potentially endangering people by saying the earth is flat

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why aren't you condemning Doja Cat for Dindu Nuffin, or Lyor Cohen and other execs for funding and promoting countless black death music? The same music a CIA agent admitted was created to fill up prisons?

THE THING IS, I DONT EXPECT U TO CONDEMN ANYONE .. JUST DONT MAKE EXCUSES FOR IT

IF I WAS MAKING EXCUSES FOR DINDU NUFFIN, ID BE BANNED FROM HERE