Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Very possible. My point is THEY should be mad at Bezos and company just like Kyrie. I've seen ZERO people from their community call for Amazon to face any penalty for making it available.

Blacks are punching bags on a global scale, so it's easy to get black folks bow down. What other race of people has had to go on the Nick Cannon tour? And the sad thing is all the black folks who couldn't see what was going on but were instead cheering Kanye and Kyrie getting disciplined and calling them all kinds of idiots and stupids, but when that Jewish ambassador talked about putting Kyrie in his place, we don't hear all the responses.

Jewish people would never allow black people to come together and humiliate one of their own like that, but you got negroes smiling and cheering as another race emasculates them on the global stage.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC

“After anything like this you’d always hope there is a change, a change in feelings and a change in attitude,” said Brooklyn general manager Sean Marks. “Per his apology (Thursday) night, that is a step in the right direction. Again, as we stated, actions speak louder than words. The apology is a step in the right direction. It’s not enough.

“There’s going to be some remedial steps and measures that will be in place for him to obviously seek some counseling, dealing with some anti-hate and some Jewish leaders within our community. He’s going to have to sit down with them, he’s going to have to sit down with the organization after this. We will evaluate and see if this is the right opportunity to bring him back.” That face-to-face meeting isn’t negotiable, one of the things Irving will have to do in order to be reinstated. As such, if he refuses, his suspension could well drag on beyond the initial five games.

The man apologized. Maybe not as quick as he should have, but he did it in the end. This is nothing but "buck breaking" at this point. I never saw Hulk Hogan or Joe Rogan or Liam Neeson or JJ Reddikk or Riley Cooper etc be forced to have a "sit down" with the community they disrespected before being allowed to work again. :mjpls:

Gotta luv the joos

:demonic:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why do Black people have to put our necks out and be outraged when everyone else gets done wrong, but everyone else gets to look the other way when Black people get shyt on, or come in and steal the energy and/or make a buck?

If I'm a Nazi, you're all Nazis too, because as a whole, every other group profits off of Black money, creativity and pain, but sits idly by as we get treated like shyt. Why I gotta be a Nazi when I say handle your own handle? Your man Bernie supports funding Israel, and Jews (rightfully) getting reparations for the Holocaust, but when we asked him about it for us, his memory failed and it was all "What is reparations?" Motherfukker, it's cash and special accomodations just like you got! When have your people put it all on the line for us?

YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT NOTHIN ON THE LINE FOR US.. WE CARRY OUR OWN WEIGHT, AS EVERYONE SHOULD

JUST DONT SAY ANTI-JEWISH SHIIT OR TELL JEWS WHAT THEY SHOULD OR SHOULDNT LIKE SAID ABOUT THEM

SIMPLE SCIENCE

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT NOTHIN ON THE LINE FOR US.. WE CARRY OUR OWN WEIGHT, AS EVERYONE SHOULD

JUST DONT SAY ANTI-JEWISH SHIIT OR TELL JEWS WHAT THEY SHOULD OR SHOULDNT LIKE SAID ABOUT THEM

SIMPLE SCIENCE
Then don't feel a way and say anything if we don't pile on and join in on any of these witch hunts.

Don't tell Black people how to react or not react to another group attacking one of their own.

And while we're here, as far as that Lupe thread, don't get mad when your people are called out for the bullshyt and damage they caused to the art forms WE made and THEY stole.

Simple science.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Research the great migration of nazis and Ashkenazi jews who went to Latin America. D

Dominican republic gave them land, a physical mule.

Trujillo wanted to white up the country and took in all thay German nazi shyt.

This is why when I goto puerto plata I see so much German flags and Russian flags.

*anti blackness, they transferred the nazi shyt to Latin America. Jews are complicit.

Look up the dictator or populist and how they ran Buenos Aires in argentina..

Look who benefited from the plantations in nyc.

Crypto jews are dangerous.

Columbus is a jew by birth.

They built a church on top of the synagogue in Spain and portuguese safe spaces.

They literally was running away from rico laws and execution. So they learned to hide money and influence.

Jewish people are very sensitive to cristism. They are soft.

PEOPLE HERE ARE DAPPING A POST THAT SAYS “COLOMBUS WAS A JEW”

:snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't start with slavery. Black folks are just too nice

Yeah, they are too nice cause of the slave mentality, brainwashed, you have an old black generation that is too religious when come to church, etc. So it all started with slavery taught by white masters

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Then don't feel a way and say anything if we don't pile on and join in on any of these witch hunts.

Don't tell Black people how to react or not react to another group attacking on of their own.

Simple science.

THE FACT THAT U CALL ANTI-SEMITIC RHETORIC BEING SHUT DOWN A “WITCH HUNT” SPEAKS VOLUMES

WHY DO U SO BADLY WANT RACISM TO BE ACCEPTABLE?

DO U HAVE A LEGIT ANSWER FOR THAT? IM STILL WAITING.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Very possible. My point is THEY should be mad at Bezos and company just like Kyrie. I've seen ZERO people from their community call for Amazon to face any penalty for making it available.
Why would Amazon any penalty for making it available? If that was the case, then every out here would be in some shyt as well as I'm they have that same type of content on their website as well.

My point is that everybody is hypocrites and Kyrie was an idiot for creating those problems for himself when he didn't even have to. Even the NBA and Kyrie's fellow players aren't even going to stand in solidarity with him and condemn Amazon as they want them as a bidder during the next contract negotiations.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
PEOPLE HERE ARE DAPPING A POST THAT SAYS “COLOMBUS WAS A JEW”

:snoop:
Nobody dapped me lil homie. Where's is your Judaism?

Columbus was a jew. Don't get mad, take it up with the crown and portuguese historians

You a west coast jew. :ufdup:

You prob never even been to the island called hispionala .

In my neighborhood, we call its time for you to come home.

Come home

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
THE FACT THAT U CALL ANTI-SEMITIC RHETORIC BEING SHUT DOWN A “WITCH HUNT” SPEAKS VOLUMES

WHY DO U SO BADLY WANT RACISM TO BE ACCEPTABLE?

DO U HAVE A LEGIT ANSWER FOR THAT? IM STILL WAITING.

Why aren't you condemning Doja Cat for Dindu Nuffin, or Lyor Cohen and other execs for funding and promoting countless black death music? The same music a CIA agent admitted was created to fill up prisons?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

SIMPLE SCIENCE
But you come on here and try to tell use how *we* should feel about shyt. You even try to question our Blackness or call some of us sellouts for not falling in line with you on certain subjects.

Are you and your partner @doggy still going to make music with Kid Rock?