Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The post where c00ns bash Black people and compare the way Black Americans are to Jews is soooo fukking stupid

Black people are the only uncompensated enslaved group that was imported to this country

Jewish people have the backing of their own damm country that America dikk rides

Y'all hate Black people soooooo fukking much y'all shyt talk Black people in every situation :mjlol:

Most of u mafukkas some damm immigrants and dont even need to say shyt and go back and solve ya own country issues :mjlol:

Some of u literally from a continent that owes reparations along with Europe and America for their involvement in the slave trade

Thank you! Asking why black american folks don't have the same power as other groups even though black folks were enslaved while the other groups were free to make money. Or how black folks were freed with nothing but the clothes off their backs and still didn't have equal rights. Or the fact they were never compensated for being enslaved and even then didn't get equal rights till basically the late 60s early 70s.

On top of that not even having a country or given land to rebuild their communities. shyt like saying why that homeless man on the street don't have a house like Jerry Jone's adult sons.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Y'all ready to boycott the NBA or cry on Social Media and the coli about this

All this sounds good but are y'all ready to boycott the NBA or cry on Social Media and the coli about this or be armchair nazis and fake imperialist?
:mjlol:

fukk is u even talking about?

Im not the 1 crying about Kyrie stupid flat earth ass:dead:

But ya feelings hurt over what i posted

You ready to go back to your country and fight the colonists that bully it?

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
The difference is Jews are a monolithic group
We are not. One person does not speak for all black people.
How do we get to the point where we overcome the bullshyt like boat stops, regions, and tribes, if at all possible?

Cacs were bombing, gassing, shooting, and everything underneath the sun, but when it came to fukk some other people up, they put that shyt aside to handle business. You think after all is said and done in Ukraine, Europe is going to hold grudges?

Asians are different. Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinos etc. all give each other the :mjpls: abroad and in the US. But when they need an hate crime bill or a affirmative action bill, not one of them goes against the grain and says "what about black people? they struggling too." They find ways to browbeat their uncle chans into silence.

That's why I look at the FBA movement on some agent shyt. You're already an underclass that is outnumbered and outgunned, and you want to drive away your reinforcements?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
BRUH …. U SOUND A LOT MORE LIKE A NAZI THAN U REALIZE
Why do Black people have to put our necks out and be outraged when everyone else gets done wrong, but everyone else gets to look the other way when Black people get shyt on, or come in and steal the energy and/or make a buck?

If I'm a Nazi, you're all Nazis too, because as a whole, every other group profits off of Black money, creativity and pain, but sits idly by as we get treated like shyt. Why I gotta be a Nazi when I say handle your own handle? Your man Bernie supports funding Israel, and Jews (rightfully) getting reparations for the Holocaust, but when we asked him about it for us, his memory failed and it was all "What is reparations?" Motherfukker, it's cash and special accomodations just like you got! When have your people put it all on the line for us?

hatealot

Banned
Daps

I said puerto plata to hide. But eberytime I goto Sousa. You ever wonder why every birthday cake it's colored in purple or Jewish blue?

This guy in the video is a Miami jew.

Only reason why I share is. I'm a Black dominican who is well versed in history and I connected the piece for my own history.

Everytime I goto Sousa, I I'm always home
Even my ladies.

This why attracted to Haitian women that speak kreyol.

When I step off the plane , I dictate!

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
At this point black folks gotta hold that L:manny:

I remember when there were whispers that players were gonna walk out in protest and the owners were SHOOK. I was proud like finally we seeing how to hit them where it really hurts

Then what happened? Obama talked them nikkas into playing again and nikkas took they ass back in the house

I've been jaded on black folks ever since and saw why a lot of nikkas give up on the fight as they get older. As long as black folks have entertainment and toys we ain't gonna do shyt. And they KNOW it that's why they sell us what they sell us
:wow:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Especially when the big money nikkahs are literally out there shytting on them... Black folks can't stand together for shyt

Nikkas say what they want about Jordan, but he helped out Craig Hodges when the league black balled him because he said Bush senior was the devil.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
NAACP don't got pull like that anymore.. don't even remember the last time they did
They never did. They're controlled opposition. Started and run by cacs.
Thank you! Asking why black american folks don't have the same power as other groups even though black folks were enslaved while the other groups were free to make money. Or how black folks were freed with nothing but the clothes off their backs and still didn't have equal rights. Or the fact they were never compensated for being enslaved and even then didn't get equal rights till basically the late 60s early 70s.

On top of that not even having a country or given land to rebuild their communities. shyt like saying why that homeless man on the street don't have a house like Jerry Jone's adult sons.
Don't forget, every time we got it out the mud, they came and bombed and burned it all down, with sanction from the government. No other group has been continuously and completely sabotaged like us.
How do we get to the point where we overcome the bullshyt like boat stops, regions, and tribes, if at all possible?

Cacs were bombing, gassing, shooting, and everything underneath the sun, but when it came to fukk some other people up, they put that shyt aside to handle business. You think after all is said and done in Ukraine, Europe is going to hold grudges?

Asians are different. Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinos etc. all give each other the :mjpls: abroad and in the US. But when they need an hate crime bill or a affirmative action bill, not one of them goes against the grain and says "what about black people? they struggling too." They find ways to browbeat their uncle chans into silence.

That's why I look at the FBA movement on some agent shyt. You're already an underclass that is outnumbered and outgunned, and you want to drive away your reinforcements?
Reinforcements?:heh: What reinforcements? Who has ever had FBAs backs in a legit, tangible way? Even Black people from the rest of the world look down and stay segregated from us.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Protest Amazon for what? The issue is the same people going after Kyrie aren't going after Amazon for "promoting" this "anti-Semitic" message.
With all honestly, Amazon likely didn't even know that the documentary was even on their website anyways and even they'd tell you that.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
With all honestly, Amazon likely didn't even know that the documentary was even on their website anyways and even they'd tell you that.
Very possible. My point is THEY should be mad at Bezos and company just like Kyrie. I've seen ZERO people from their community call for Amazon to face any penalty for making it available.