Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
So a former Israeli ambassador can brag about putting a black man in his place, Lyor Cohen can admit to profiting off of black genocide music, but we are supposed to ignore that and just be quiet and stay in our place?

How is it disingenuous? Doja Cat, who is half jewish, can hang around in racist chat rooms, title a song 'dindu nuffin' which is used to mock black men getting killed by the police, and make another song about black men being lazy and saying they need to get a job when she doesn't date black men and nothing happens but we're supposed to just be quiet while they castrate Kanye and Kyrie?

A lot of these coli cats can't see the forest for the trees.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
THE THING IS, I DONT EXPECT U TO CONDEMN ANYONE .. JUST DONT MAKE EXCUSES FOR IT

IF I WAS MAKING EXCUSES FOR DINDU NUFFIN, ID BE BANNED FROM HERE

What they are doing to kyrie is plain wrong.
You don't destroy a person that is seeking knowledge.
I could see if kyrie was moving like Kanye but he's not.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
But you come on here and try to tell use how *we* should feel about shyt. You even try to question our Blackness or call some of us sellouts for not falling in line with you on certain subjects.

Are you and your partner @doggy still going to make music with Kid Rock?

TELLING PEOPLE THAT WE DONT LIKE ANTI-SEMITISM ISNT TELLING THEM HOW THEY SHOULD FEEL .. ITS LETTING HOW WE FEEL BE KNOWN

WHEN BLACK FOLKS DISLIKE THE WAY THEY ARE TREATED OR LABELED, I DONT GO OUT OF MY WAY TO SAY “GET OVER IT!!”

THATS SOME CAC SHIIT

BTW WE DECIDED AGAINST KID ROCK

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What they are doing to kyrie is plain wrong.
You don't destroy a person that is seeking knowledge.
I could see if kyrie was moving like Kanye but he's not.

KYRIE STILL HAS A CHANCE

WE JUST WANA SEE THAT HE GENUINELY UNDERSTANDS WHERE HE WENT WRONG

HAVING YOUR PR TEAM ISSUE A FAKE APOLOGY AND THEN REFUSING TO GIVE A YES OR NO ANSWER TO “ARE U ANTI-SEMITIC?” AINT AUTHENTIC

THATS WHY HIS 500K WAS DENIED.. WE KNOW WHATS REALLY REAL OUTCHEA

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lemme save him the time

giphy.gif

NAZI SHIIT

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
THE THING IS, I DONT EXPECT U TO CONDEMN ANYONE .. JUST DONT MAKE EXCUSES FOR IT

IF I WAS MAKING EXCUSES FOR DINDU NUFFIN, ID BE BANNED FROM HERE
Are you fine with doja cat and lyor having their livelihood stripped, being forced to give a public apology and renunciation , pay a fine and then meet with black leaders to make sure her future views are "appropriate"? And then have black folks mock them by mentioning how quickly they were put in their place? I doubt that

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kanye actually said some anti Semitic shyt tho

I don’t like how they’re lumping him with kyrie

KYRIE POSTED A BOOK THAT CONTAINED NAZI PROPAGANDA AND THEN WHEN ASKED IF HE’S ANTI-SEMITIC HE WOULDNT SAY NO….

YOU’RE RIGHT, HE DIDNT GO AS HARD AS KANYE, WHICH IS WHY HE AINT GETTIN THE SAME LEVEL OF BACKLASH.

BUT TO ACT LIKE HE’S BLAMELESS IS WRONG BRO.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are you fine with doja cat and lyor having their livelihood stripped, being forced to give a public apology and renunciation , pay a fine and then meet with black leaders to make sure her future views are "appropriate"? And then have black folks mock them by mentioning how quickly they were put in their place? I doubt that

IF THEY REFUSE TO GENUINELY APOLOGIZE AND MAKE RIGHT, SURE… IF U GONE DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE, MIGHT AS WELL LAY IN IT

I HAVE BLACK FAMILY .. ANTI-BLACK RACISM SHOULD BE CHECKED BY BLACK FOLKS JUST AS HARD AS WE CHECK ANTI-SEMITISM. I WOULD APPLAUD IT, OFF TOP.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Two reasons (there's obviously more):

1. Kyrie has made himself an easy target over the years and the majority of it being on his own volition. Whether you agree with it or not, this is on Kyrie from the jump, so I don't feel too keen on defending him.
2. People are hypocrites and will still support companies even after it's shown how they operate. Amazon is nearly bulletproof when it comes to controversy as people want that two day prime shipping and the benefits along with it.

Kyrie should have just stood his ground from the jump or not created this situation for himself at all.
I'm not defending him, I'm calling out the anti-Black racism and hypocrisy. You can (and should if you're Black) do both.
BECAUSE WHEN KYRIE WAS ASKED THE FOLLOWING DAY IF HE WAS ANTI-SEMITIC, HE REFUSED TO GIVE A YES OR NO ANSWER

IF A WHITE GUY POSTED UP BIRTH OF A NATION, THEN THE FOLLOWING DAY WAS ASKED IF HE’S ANTI-BLACK, HOW WOULD U FEEL IF HE DIDNT REPLY WIT A RESOUNDING “NO”???

THATS LITERALLY THE ONLY ANSWER.. INSTEAD, KYRIE REFUSED AND CONTINUED TO JUELZ, LIKE AN IDIOT

“HIS PLACE” IS NOT BEING ANTI-SEMITIC. PERIOD. PEOPLE WHO WANT ANTI-SEMITISM TO LIVE ON (LIKE U) WILL FIND DIFFERENT WAYS TO INTERPRET THAT.. BUT WE DONT PLAY WIT THAT SHIIT. NOT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHEN U TRY.

AMAZON DOESNT HAVE AN INFLUENCE OVER ANYONE.. ATHLETES DO. ON TOP OF THAT, AMAZON IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS. THEY DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO ANYONE.. THEYRE THEIR OWN BOSS. BAD EXAMPLE.
He said he wasn't, said he didn't condone the anti-Semitic parts, and took the tweet down, why keep pressing him to kiss the ring and bend over?

You're an idiot or a liar (possibly both). You know goddamned well that "in his place" comment is foul and racist. If an apology and HALF A TICKET isn't enough, you're just being cruel to scare people and flex. Earlier in this thread, you prop up Jews "taking the nuclear option" at a percieved slight, but in that Lupe thread, you've been attacking ALL DAY because he said Jewish execs are robbing artists. How come your people can "go nuclear" and destroy people, but a rapper can't call your people out, which hurt NOTHING but some feelings? Where is the accountability of Lyor doing all that fukk shyt to him, not to mention all the other people he's robbed over the years? LYOR HIMSELF ADMITS HE SELLS BLACK DEATH MUSIC!!!

Brehs, PLEASE look at the way this fool gets down and realize WE HAVE NO ALLIES! He has been going in ALL DAY LONG over these percieved slights at Jewish people, but NOT ONCE has he admitted or agreed that Jewish people have ever done any wrong. I've asked him critical questions all day in two different threads and he has answered none of them. Pivot, strawman, whataboutism, dodge, and if all else fails, "you're a Nazi".

He's also on here trying to sell us OUR music and culture, but never defends it from his people who violate it past and prsent.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm not defending him, I'm calling out the anti-Black racism and hypocrisy. You can (and should if you're Black) do both.
You are defending him as you're one of those posters that rush to defend someone that you feel is being attacked even when they bought said problems and issues on themselves. It's the same logic that some posters on here were using to defend Kanye and Clarence Thomas when people were attacking them.

At the end of the day Kyrie created those problems for himself, so I'm not too keen on to defend him. He's one of those people that we all know that creates problems for themselves when they don't necessarily have to and saying that doesn't mean that you're supporting or defending the people that are putting their foot in his neck.