Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
KYRIE STILL HAS A CHANCE

WE JUST WANA SEE THAT HE GENUINELY UNDERSTANDS WHERE HE WENT WRONG

HAVING YOUR PR TEAM ISSUE A FAKE APOLOGY AND THEN REFUSING TO GIVE A YES OR NO ANSWER TO “ARE U ANTI-SEMITIC?” AINT AUTHENTIC

THATS WHY HIS 500K WAS DENIED.. WE KNOW WHATS REALLY REAL OUTCHEA

they know he not anti sematic they are just trying to control him.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm not defending him, I'm calling out the anti-Black racism and hypocrisy. You can (and should if you're Black) do both.

He said he wasn't, said he didn't condone the anti-Semetic parts, and took the tweet down, why keep pressing him to kiss the ring and bend over?

You're an idiot or a liar (possibly both). You know goddamed well that "in his place" comment is foul and racist. If an apology and HALF A TICKET isn't enough, you're just being cruel to scare people and flex. Earlier in this thread, you prop up Jews "taking the nuclear option" at a percieved slight, but in that Lupe thred, you've been attacking ALL DAY because he said Jewish execs are robbing artists. How come your people can "go nuclear" and destroy people, but a rapper can't call your people out, which hurt NOTHING but some feelings? Where is the accountability of Lyor doing all that fukk shyt to him, not to mention all the other people he's robbed over the years?

Brehs, PLEASE look at the way this fool gets down and realize WE HAVE NO ALLIES! He has been going in ALL DAY LONG over these percieved slights at Jewish people, but NOT ONCE has he admitted or agreed that Jewish people have ever done any wrong. I've asked him critical questions all day in two different threads and he has answered none of them. Pivot, strawman, whataboutism, dodge, and if all else fails, "you're a Nazi".

He's also on here trying to sell us OUR music and culture, but never defends it from his people who violate it past and prsent.

YOURE MAKING SHIIT UP HERE

FIRST OF ALL, I MADE IT LOUD AND CLEAR.. ANY FORM OF RACISM IS WRONG

THATS WHY I DONT CAPE FOR ANTI-BLACK RACISM THE WAY YOU CAPE FOR ANTI-SEMITIC RACISM

ANY IDIOT COULD SEE KYRIES FIRST APOLOGY WAS NOTHIN BUT A JUELZ.. ESPECIALLY WHEN HE REFUSED TO SAY “NO IM NOT ANTI-SEMITIC” WHEN INITIALLY ASKED. THERE WERE PEOPLE HERE STRAIGHT UP APPLAUDING HIM FOR NOT ACTUALLY APOLOGIZING IN REAL TIME!!

THEN AFTER HE GOT SUSPENSED HE ISSUED A MORE CONVINCING APOLOGY, NOT BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY FELT THAT WAY, BUT RATHER BECAUSE HE STARTED TO SEE HIS SHIIT COLLAPSE- AN APOLOGY CLEARLY ROOTED IN SELF INTETEREST.

IF U DONT LIKE JEWS DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST ANTI-SEMITISM, THEN JUST SAY SO … BUT U KNOW WHAT THAT MAKES U? THAT PART.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
they know he not anti sematic they are just trying to control him.

I DISAGREE.. I THINK DEEP DOWN HE ON THE SAME EXACT SHIIT KANYE ON. JUST NOT GOIN AS HARD.. HE JUST TIP TOEING THAT LINE. BUT ANYONE WIT COMMON SENSE CAN SEE WHATS REALLY REAL.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
TELLING PEOPLE THAT WE DONT LIKE ANTI-SEMITISM ISNT TELLING THEM HOW THEY SHOULD FEEL .. ITS LETTING HOW WE FEEL BE KNOWN

WHEN BLACK FOLKS DISLIKE THE WAY THEY ARE TREATED OR LABELED, I DONT GO OUT OF MY WAY TO SAY “GET OVER IT!!”

THATS SOME CAC SHIIT

BTW WE DECIDED AGAINST KID ROCK
The bold is fair. I'm Black, and I hate anti-Semitism too.

As far as the 2nd sentence, you just derail the fukk outta threads highlighting anti-Black issues, which you shouldn't do.

Here are a few examples:

Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies.

I only hope that you reevaluate the way to respond to people on here when they're not in agreement with you on things *outside* of this. Stop questioning whether we're Black and stop implying we're sellouts.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The bold is fair. I'm Black, and I hate anti-Semitism too.

As far as the 2nd sentence, you just derail the fukk outta threads highlighting anti-Black issues, which you shouldn't do.

Here are a few examples:

Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies.

I only hope that you reevaluate the way to respond to people on here when they're not in agreement with you on things *outside* of this. Stop questioning whether we're Black and stop implying we're sellouts.

I HAVE BLACK FAMILY

MY SON N DAUGHTER IS BLACK

IM IN ALLIANCE WIT THE BLACK PLIGHT

IF U HAD JEWISH KIDS I WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY U FELT IT WAS PARTLY YOUR BUSINESS

BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS, A LOT OF THE POSTERS COME OFF LIKE THEY HATE JEWISH PEOPLE. WHILE MY LOVE FOR BLACK PEOPLE IS UNEQUIVOCAL.

CAN THESE SAME POSTERS CAPING FOR KANYE N KYRIE GENUINELY SAY THEY LOVE JEWISH PEOPLE? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT FAM.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Wait a minute. Who was Kyrie Irving endangering with his social media posts or public comments?

The promotion energizes people sympathetic to the opinions given within the promoted content which is problematic when the group targeted by some of the content make it easily known where they live and are identifiable.

He can say he wasnt promoting it but that doesnt follow logically when on the other hand he talks about being a beacon of light and a voice of the voiceless. Obviously he thinks his posts or comments reach people or he wouldnt be making them.

If he watched the video and loved every second of it but didnt tweet it, it would be less damaging than if he didnt watch it at all but tweeted it. Look at the spike in searches for it after his tweet. Yes the media plays a role in this but Kyrie was obviously the catalyst.

One instance I bring up is when Tom Brady had the MAGA hat in his locker. People who thought MAGA was dangerous were concerned that he was playing a role in promoting it and legitimizing it. Brady immediately disavowed it. People still think him disavowing it was nonsense but he put out the fire as quick as he could because it was good business. Kyrie didnt do that.

I sympathize with Kyrie trying to find himself and feeling stifled by conventional establishment rationalism but at some point you have to play some level of ball and know the power of your platform if you want to play the game. If you dont want to play the game then so be it

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The promotion energizes people sympathetic to the opinions given within the promoted content which is problematic when the group targeted by some of the content make it easily known where they live and are identifiable.

He can say he wasnt promoting it but that doesnt follow logically when on the other hand he talks about being a beacon of light and a voice of the voiceless. Obviously he thinks his posts or comments reach people or he wouldnt be making them.

If he watched the video and loved every second of it but didnt tweet it, it would be less damaging than if he didnt watch it at all but tweeted it. Look at the spike in searches for it after his tweet. Yes the media plays a role in this but Kyrie was obviously the catalyst.

One instance I bring up is when Tom Brady had the MAGA hat in his locker. People who thought MAGA was dangerous were concerned that he was playing a role in promoting it and legitimizing it. Brady immediately disavowed it. People still think him disavowing it was nonsense but he put out the fire as quick as he could because it was good business. Kyrie didnt do that.

I sympathize with Kyrie trying to find himself and feeling stifled by conventional establishment rationalism but at some point you have to play some level of ball and know the power of your platform if you want to play the game. If you dont want to play the game then so be it
Disagree here. People who actually hate and wish to eliminate members of that ethnic group were not waiting for cues from a professional athlete.
This is reaching.

People should stand up against content that they feel offends them, but implying that Irving is/can incite violence against them with his actions these past few days is absolutely not it.

My feelings about Kyrie in the past are on record here. If I felt what he did put people in danger, I would say so.

After the apology and the intended donation, the watch dog groups are bullying him at this point.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I HAVE BLACK FAMILY

BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS, A LOT OF THE POSTERS COME OFF LIKE THEY HATE JEWISH PEOPLE. WHILE MY LOVE FOR BLACK PEOPLE IS UNEQUIVOCAL.

CAN THESE SAME POSTERS CAPING FOR KANYE N KYRIE GENUINELY SAY THEY LOVE JEWISH PEOPLE? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT FAM.

How about someone kindly reach out to Kyrie and say, "Hey, what is your opinion on that documentary and what do you agree with and not agree with?" On disagreeable points, "Let me show you how that is inaccurate information." That would have garnered a much more favorable response and would have kept the lines of dialogue open.

Someone mentioned you were going to do a song with Kid Rock. I'm sure you would be angered if nobody bothered asking you why were you going to do a song with him and instead just screamed, "YOU ARE A KKK White supremacist. You are a freaking mentally ill idiot. How DARE you think about doing a song with Kid Rock? You must agree with raping slaves like the slavemasters" and then they dox you, get you fired for your job and tell you the only way you can redeem yourself is by apologizing publicly, paying a fine and visiting 10 black churches to realign your opinion. You wouldn't take too kindly to that, nor would you take it kindly if you heard a comment like, "We sure know how to keep them in check" after the fact.

The vast, vast majority of black people abhor Hitler. There has never been any organized movement by blacks to attack Jews. Kanye 'going defcon 3' on Jews was him largely PRAISING Jews and saying he wished black people could be like the Jews. Black people don't hate Jews, but they are getting angry at how some of the more powerful members in the Jewish community have been dealing with those who may have disagreeable opinions or criticism. Instead of reaching out and asking for a dialogue and asking them why they believe what they believe, the response has been more along the lines of look at how we can make them bow down to us. There is no open, two-way respectable communication. It has been more akin to you either parrot the opinion we give you or you starve. That's going to build a lot of bad blood.

The one real criticism Kanye had was about the images allowed on mainstream media about black people. Given you have black kids, you'll get to experience firsthand how destructive these media images of black men and women are when all of the black female musicians are bent over, twerking, talking about slurping on this and that and having men lick on this and that and all the black male musicians are reppin their gang, 'spinnin da block, shooting ops, smoking on their ops ashes, etc'. On top of that, black boys get to hear in the music and media how they are lazy, don't pay the rent, need to take care of their kids, are oversexed. Black girls get to hear how they are nappy headed hoes with bad attitudes that don't know how to submit.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You are defending him as you're one of those posters that rush to defend someone that you feel is being attacked even when they bought said problems and issues on themselves. It's the same logic that some posters on here were using to defend Kanye and Clarence Thomas when people were attacking them.

At the end of the day Kyrie created those problems for himself, so I'm not too keen on to defend him. He's one of those people that we all know that creates problems for themselves when they don't necessarily have to and saying that doesn't mean that you're supporting or defending the people that are putting their foot in his neck.
Not at all. I washed my hands of him after he started c00ning and that Flat Earth nonsense. Search my posts. I stand by it. I'm saying what they're doing to him is excessive and hypocritical.
YOURE MAKING SHIIT UP HERE

FIRST OF ALL, I MADE IT LOUD AND CLEAR.. ANY FORM OF RACISM IS WRONG

THATS WHY I DONT CAPE FOR ANTI-BLACK RACISM THE WAY YOU CAPE FOR ANTI-SEMITIC RACISM

ANY IDIOT COULD SEE KYRIES FIRST APOLOGY WAS NOTHIN BUT A JUELZ.. ESPECIALLY WHEN HE REFUSED TO SAY “NO IM NOT ANTI-SEMITIC” WHEN INITIALLY ASKED. THERE WERE PEOPLE HERE STRAIGHT UP APPLAUDING HIM FOR NOT ACTUALLY APOLOGIZING IN REAL TIME!!

THEN AFTER HE GOT SUSPENSED HE ISSUED A MORE CONVINCING APOLOGY, NOT BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY FELT THAT WAY, BUT RATHER BECAUSE HE STARTED TO SEE HIS SHIIT COLLAPSE- AN APOLOGY CLEARLY ROOTED IN SELF INTETEREST.

IF U DONT LIKE JEWS DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST ANTI-SEMITISM, THEN JUST SAY SO … BUT U KNOW WHAT THAT MAKES U? THAT PART.
Brehs: Sccit, your music is dope

Sccit: THANKS BRO. PLEASE BUY THE ALBUM, IF YOU CAN'T BUY IT STREAM IT!

Brehs: Anti-Semitism is wack

Sccit: YOU A REAL ONE, BRO. shyt IS WRONG. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT :salute:

Brehs: Hey Sccit, it's fukked up how Lyor, Stu Fine and them fukked over all those young brehs, right? :myman:Our Hip-Hop heroes are still fighting to get their bread 20 and 30 years later.

Sccit:
giphy.gif

I HAVE BLACK FAMILY

I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND/SPOUSE/CHILD :mjpls:

If you're "in alliance with the Black plight", why is it pulling teeth to get you to condemn the role Jewish people have played in Black exploitation? They'd beat your kids for their bread just like any other "schvartze" if they don't know their heritage, or hate half breeds.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Disagree here. People who actually hate and wish to eliminate members of that ethnic group were not waiting for cues from a professional athlete.
This is reaching.

People should stand up against content that they feel offends them, but implying that Irving is/can incite violence against them with his actions these past few days is absolutely not it.

My feelings about Kyrie in the past are on record here. If I felt what he did put people in danger, I would say so.

After the apology and the intended donation, the watch dog groups are bullying him at this point.

PEOPLE ON THE FENCE OR IGNORANT ARE THE ONES WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

NOT THE ONES WHO ALREADY WANT US DEAD

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Not at all. I washed my hands of him after he started c00ning and that Flat Earth nonsense. Search my posts. I stand by it. I'm saying what they're doing to him is excessive and hypocritical.

Brehs: Sccit, your music is dope

Sccit: THANKS BRO. PLEASE BUY THE ALBUM, IF YOU CAN'T BUY IT STREAM IT!

Brehs: Anti-Semitism is wack

Sccit: YOU A REAL ONE, BRO. shyt IS WRONG. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT :salute:

Brehs: Hey Sccit, it's fukked up how Lyor, Stu Fine and them fukked over all those young brehs, right? :myman:Our Hip-Hop heroes are still fighting to get their bread 20 and 30 years later.

Sccit:
giphy.gif

I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND/SPOUSE/CHILD :mjpls:

If you're "in alliance with the Black plight", why is it pulling teeth to get you to condemn the role Jewish people have played in Black exploitation? They'd beat your kids for their bread just like any other "schvartze" if they don't know their heritage, or hate half breeds.

FALSE EQUIVALENCE

LISTEN TO RUSSELL SIMMONS TAKE.. I POSTED A THREAD ON IT

I AGREE WIT HIM 100%

IF LYOR COHEN DOES OR SAYS ANYTHING ANTI-BLACK, THEN THATS FUCCED UP TOO, AND THAT GOES WITOUT SAYIN

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How about someone kindly reach out to Kyrie and say, "Hey, what is your opinion on that documentary and what do you agree with and not agree with?" On disagreeable points, "Let me show you how that is inaccurate information." That would have garnered a much more favorable response and would have kept the lines of dialogue open.

Someone mentioned you were going to do a song with Kid Rock. I'm sure you would be angered if nobody bothered asking you why were you going to do a song with him and instead just screamed, "YOU ARE A KKK White supremacist. You are a freaking mentally ill idiot. How DARE you think about doing a song with Kid Rock? You must agree with raping slaves like the slavemasters" and then they dox you, get you fired for your job and tell you the only way you can redeem yourself is by apologizing publicly, paying a fine and visiting 10 black churches to realign your opinion. You wouldn't take too kindly to that, nor would you take it kindly if you heard a comment like, "We sure know how to keep them in check" after the fact.

The vast, vast majority of black people abhor Hitler. There has never been any organized movement by blacks to attack Jews. Kanye 'going defcon 3' on Jews was him largely PRAISING Jews and saying he wished black people could be like the Jews. Black people don't hate Jews, but they are getting angry at how some of the more powerful members in the Jewish community have been dealing with those who may have disagreeable opinions or criticism. Instead of reaching out and asking for a dialogue and asking them why they believe what they believe, the response has been more along the lines of look at how we can make them bow down to us. There is no open, two-way respectable communication. It has been more akin to you either parrot the opinion we give you or you starve. That's going to build a lot of bad blood.

The one real criticism Kanye had was about the images allowed on mainstream media about black people. Given you have black kids, you'll get to experience firsthand how destructive these media images of black men and women are when all of the black female musicians are bent over, twerking, talking about slurping on this and that and having men lick on this and that and all the black male musicians are reppin their gang, 'spinnin da block, shooting ops, smoking on their ops ashes, etc'. On top of that, black boys get to hear in the music and media how they are lazy, don't pay the rent, need to take care of their kids, are oversexed. Black girls get to hear how they are nappy headed hoes with bad attitudes that don't know how to submit.

BRUH.. U DONT SEEM LIKE AN IDIOT

YOURE SAYING KANYE WASNT SAYING ANYTHING ANTI-SEMITIC AND SIMPLY PRAISING JEWS?!

HOW U EXPECT ME TO TAKE U SERIOUS BRUH

EITHER YOURE PLAYIN DUMB OR JUST PLAIN DUMB.. AND IM LEANING THE FORMER, BUT I COULD BE WRONG