Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Why they want to meet him
What are they going to do re-circumcise him
:heh:

@Sccit is not a nyc jew. They spit on his tribe. He is too brown .
I'm not even joking. They would most likely reject him.

Let's talk about those miami jews. :troll:

the ones that migrated from Germany and Russia and went to Latin America and showed up in Miami under new last names.

we call them crypto-jews.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

“After anything like this you’d always hope there is a change, a change in feelings and a change in attitude,” said Brooklyn general manager Sean Marks. “Per his apology (Thursday) night, that is a step in the right direction. Again, as we stated, actions speak louder than words. The apology is a step in the right direction. It’s not enough.

“There’s going to be some remedial steps and measures that will be in place for him to obviously seek some counseling, dealing with some anti-hate and some Jewish leaders within our community. He’s going to have to sit down with them, he’s going to have to sit down with the organization after this. We will evaluate and see if this is the right opportunity to bring him back.” That face-to-face meeting isn’t negotiable, one of the things Irving will have to do in order to be reinstated. As such, if he refuses, his suspension could well drag on beyond the initial five games.

The man apologized. Maybe not as quick as he should have, but he did it in the end. This is nothing but "buck breaking" at this point. I never saw Hulk Hogan or Joe Rogan or Liam Neeson or JJ Reddikk or Riley Cooper etc be forced to have a "sit down" with the community they disrespected before being allowed to work again. :mjpls:
This what TheColi wanted. Watch a grown black man get treated and disciplined like a boy.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Research the great migration of nazis and Ashkenazi jews who went to Latin America. D

Dominican republic gave them land, a physical mule.

Trujillo wanted to white up the country and took in all thay German nazi shyt.

This is why when I goto puerto plata I see so much German flags and Russian flags.

*anti blackness, they transferred the nazi shyt to Latin America. Jews are complicit.

Look up the dictator or populist and how they ran Buenos Aires in argentina..

Look who benefited from the plantations in nyc.

Crypto jews are dangerous.

Columbus is a jew by birth.

They built a church on top of the synagogue in Spain and portuguese safe spaces.

They literally was running away from rico laws and execution. So they learned to hide money and influence.

Jewish people are very sensitive to cristism. They are soft.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know what he meant and it still doesn't change the premise of my point. If posters on this site think Kyrie is being done dirty, then stand in solidarity with him and protest Amazon until the documentary is removed. You can't sit here and mention and complain about why the documentary is still up yet support same said company you think is doing him dirty.

It's rather hypocritical and disingenuous in telling Kyrie to stand his ground when the same people are standing with him.
Protest Amazon for what? The issue is the same people going after Kyrie aren't going after Amazon for "promoting" this "anti-Semitic" message.
Jews can do that because they are a monolithic group.
They all have the same mindset and basic rules on things.
We move more like family we have love for each other but we are not all on the same page
No they aren't. They infight a lot on several levels. They just know how to get on code against EVERYONE ELSE.
If everyone just bowed down and kept quiet, we'd still be in slavery/segregation.

I'm sure there were a lot of people telling Malcom and King to 'be quiet' because they were causing too many waves. Kyrie and Kanye are not in any way comparable to them, but the reaction by a lot of fellow blacks from seeing another black man isn't that different. "Just be quiet and don't make any waves and do what massa says and it'll be ok. They should have just quiet and not said anything and they would have been fine."
There were, and are, c00ns that saw them as "troublemakers", worried about making the good White folks mad.:hhh:
We are taking Ls because we are failing at power politics...

I really wish black folks to think more in terms of power and gamesmanship instead of right and wrong values being what determine rankings in this society. Because, that is how you end up at the mercy of others.

I think black folks rely too much on other groups being fair or moral. Other groups take that as black folks as being primed to be walked on.
This.

#BothSides :sas2:
I wonder could Kyrie pull a fast one and ask that it be done in a public forum so all the leaders could show their faces and that way none of the charlatans and openly racist ones will pop up.

Its still a shake down, but in a public forum they would have to be careful with what they said instead of just Kyrie being careful.
Interesting :ehh:
I use to wonder why. IMO I think at the end of the day it's not people looking like brehs writing checks. The clowns will do what's best for their interest.
Cowardice. Money is just one of their excuses.
Did it though? All of the articles that report on the film seem to suggest that the main takeaway from the film is that Africans were the first Jews.
Doesn't matter. ANYTHING they don't like is "anti-Semitic". Even compliments.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Protest Amazon for what? The issue is the same people going after Kyrie aren't going after Amazon for "promoting" this "anti-Semitic" message.

No they aren't They infight a lot on several levels. They just know how to get on code against EVERYONE ELSE.

There were, and are, c00ns that saw them as "troublemakers", worried about making the good White folks mad.:hhh:

This.

#BothSides :sas2:

Interesting :ehh:

Cowardice. Money is just one of their excuses.

Doesn't matter. ANYTHING they don't like is "anti-Semitic". Even compliments.

BRUH …. U SOUND A LOT MORE LIKE A NAZI THAN U REALIZE

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all ready to boycott the NBA or cry on Social Media and the coli about this
The post where c00ns bash Black people and compare the way Black Americans are to Jews is soooo fukking stupid

Black people are the only uncompensated enslaved group that was imported to this country

Jewish people have the backing of their own damm country that America dikk rides

Y'all hate Black people soooooo fukking much y'all shyt talk Black people in every situation :mjlol:

Most of u mafukkas some damm immigrants and dont even need to say shyt and go back and solve ya own country issues :mjlol:

Some of u literally from a continent that owes reparations along with Europe and America for their involvement in the slave trade
All this sounds good but are y'all ready to boycott the NBA or cry on Social Media and the coli about this or be armchair nazis and fake imperialist?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Ask me why I got Jewish blood from Iberia. :ufdup:

Portugal and the many kingdoms of Spain.

Crypto jews. My grandmother is a jew and my great grand mother from the various nations.

But that comes from Spain kingdom and portuguese kingdoms

But if this black boy claim Jewish. They wouldn't respect it.

Wonder why, is the color of my skin?