Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly the requirement to meet with the leaders is stupid in my opinion

If the nets dont think the apology is good enough, then that implies they do not think it is sincere

If they do not think it is sincere then what makes them think being forced into a meeting is going to change his heart and mind rather than hardening his positions?

On the flip side, if the Jewish leaders dont think he is being sincere in his apology then why should they waste their time by meeting with him?

Just suspend him and be done with it

I agree and that is why I said its a shake down. Like who are these leaders and how many. They probably end up bringing so called jewish leaders all across the country and overseas.

I say let the shyt be out in the open in a public forum on a live stream with just kyrie, his representatives the net representatives and the jewish leaders.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say that white boy that was in the league that said the n word for Jewish people got banished from the league so this par for course for the cry baby rich but we so oppressed fakkits

Yeah and the white boy got shaked down too and got nothing out of it. The difference is he said a slur on a live stream.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I agree and that is why I said its a shake down. Like who are these leaders and how many. They probably end up bringing so called jewish leaders all across the country and overseas.

I say let the shyt be out in the open in a public forum on a live stream with just kyrie, his representatives the net representatives and the jewish leaders.

Maybe it's that Rabbi that LeBron messes with

QBN

All Star
Daps
this is wild. I'll lose all respect for Kyrie if he does this :russ:

is Sean Marks jewish?
I don't know, but that's the thing. Their influence extends over everyone except the hardest of the MAGA type crowds.

QBN

All Star
Daps
The NAACP tried this with that racist country singer Morgan Wallen, but he blew them off to do a show with Kid Rock's racist ass.

This. At the end of the day, I'm really just mad we don't have power like that. Not to condone blowing off racist comments, but Kyrie is not in a position individually or collectively to say "I already apologized. keep it moving fam".

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The post where c00ns bash Black people and compare the way Black Americans are to Jews is soooo fukking stupid

Black people are the only uncompensated enslaved group that was imported to this country

Jewish people have the backing of their own damm country that America dikk rides

Y'all hate Black people soooooo fukking much y'all shyt talk Black people in every situation :mjlol:

Most of u mafukkas some damm immigrants and dont even need to say shyt and go back and solve ya own country issues :mjlol:

Some of u literally from a continent that owes reparations along with Europe and America for their involvement in the slave trade

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
But Robert Sarver suns owner can say nikka with the er and disrespect employees and request certain people to fire black agents and what he gets.. fine 10 million dollars and suspended for a year

But you know what.. I can’t blame these people, black people especially athletes could have stood up and open they mouths, but nikkas can’t fukk they cash up

The NBA and NFL are truthfully run by Black men as they're about 75% Black. So without them neither sport happens, but Black men don't want to organize and run both leagues so this kind of stuff is allowed to happen to their players.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The post where c00ns bash Black people and compare the way Black Americans are to Jews is soooo fukking stupid

Black people are the only uncompensated enslaved group that was imported to this country

Jewish people have the backing of their own damm country that America dikk rides

Y'all hate Black people soooooo fukking much y'all shyt talk Black people in every situation :mjlol:

Most of u mafukkas some damm immigrants and dont even need to say shyt and go back and solve ya own country issues :mjlol:

Some of u literally from a continent that owes reparations along with Europe and America for their involvement in the slave trade
Where did you get most of em are immigrants? Some you nikkas really talk out your ass