Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Imagine a white man being told "you're fired and you can't come back unless you publicly apologize and after that, have a meeting with Minister Farrakhan and ask him for forgiveness as well. After that, and ONLY after that, will we discuss the terms of your POSSIBLE return". :gucci:

:aicmon:The fact that that scenario sounds so impossible/absurd is evidence in and of itself how jack up this entire society is.

Self destructive Kanye gave us a gift amidst his buffoonery. How much more obvious do these people want it?

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
My thing is, either be all in when you tweet or post something like that, or don’t do it!!

Can’t be tiptoeing in the water, get wet or stay out the pool (pause)

Kyrie posted that with no explanation, then backed off…like stay ten toes down or leave it alone. I don’t like the way they are making him try to bow and kiss the ring, but cmon, Kyrie isn’t innocent. nikka post some stuff like that, no explanation, and doesn’t defend it…ish is weird to me. But I’m supposed to defend or be on his side when HE don’t even know what side he on? :heh: crazy

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
NO lies told.

We're not as monolothic on certain things as we should be. Too many of our own have no problem being being c00ns, clowns, degenerates, especially in the name of the dollar and attention. Gotta bush them first.
I use to wonder why. IMO I think at the end of the day it's not people looking like brehs writing checks. The clowns will do what's best for their interest.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron an "alleged" billionaire was shook to death of them
21 "Call my chopper KKK because it hates nikkas" Savage was scared to death and apologize
Nick Canon embarrassed himself something serious
Whoopi Goldberg fell all the way back when pressed
Kanye got completely obliterated in the span of a few weeks
Now Kyrie Irving felt there pressure and from it looks like gave in

Again in the grand scheme of things it shows us where we stand in terms of power and respect. The same people who put the pressure on them say racist things about black people on a daily basis. Donald Sterling is still a billionaire...

Things like this just encourages me to keep grinding so we can finally stop embarrassing ourselves like this.

If they ever came for LeBron, that would be a massive mistake on their part. The black community would not allow it. Trust. I don't even like LeBron like that and I would support him 1000%.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The Barclay family were connected with slavery, both as proponents and opponents. David and Alexander Barclay were engaged in the slave trade in 1756.[14] David Barclay of Youngsbury (1729–1809), on the other hand, was a noted abolitionist, and Verene Shepherd, the Jamaican historian of diaspora studies, singles out the case of how he chose to free his slaves in that colony.[15]
Bank of london..
BTW, I'm only posting this just for folks to start researching and forming their own narratives and such.

Who is the bank of London? :sas1:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. It's about setting an example via castrating some negroes in the public space and making them beg and grovel for forgiveness all the while they will never disassociate themselves or apologize for profiting and perpetuating black death and genocide music. All the same 'brothas' screaming idiots, morons, mentally ills, etc., at Kyrie are mysteriously silent in the thread about the Israeli ambassador cheering on Kyrie "quickly getting put in his place."

There's a couple of them in here that have changed their tone in the last week. I won't @ them but, they know who they are. Went from cheering it on a few weeks ago to seeing the okie doke for what it is. It's all good though.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I will say that white boy that was in the league that said the n word for Jewish people got banished from the league so this par for course for the cry baby rich but we so oppressed fakkits

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think black folks rely too much on other groups being fair or moral. Other groups take that as black folks as being primed to be walked on.
There ain't nothing to think about

Black folks have been loudly begging white people to be nice to them for decades

And yes one of our biggest handicaps is using morality as a coping mechanism