Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
He understands nikkas not going to hold him down if he do die on this hill.. He standing up for himself as a individual man, and I applaud that. But they about to take your paper Kyrie, and you know nikkas don't have your back financially. So i assumed he came to his senses when he looked at the big picture..

Y'all must didn't hear when he said "he's finding himself".. You fck up along the way while doing so.

Especially when the big money nikkahs are literally out there shytting on them... Black folks can't stand together for shyt

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kyrie a free agent next year with hundreds of millions of dollars

He can wait this out and go play in the Saudi league next year :troll:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. It's about setting an example via castrating some negroes in the public space and making them beg and grovel for forgiveness all the while they will never disassociate themselves or apologize for profiting and perpetuating black death and genocide music. All the same 'brothas' screaming idiots, morons, mentally ills, etc., at Kyrie are mysteriously silent in the thread about the Israeli ambassador cheering on Kyrie "quickly getting put in his place."

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope by "Brooklyn Jewish leaders" they don't mean racist extremists like Dov Hikind.

I wonder could Kyrie pull a fast one and ask that it be done in a public forum so all the leaders could show their faces and that way none of the charlatans and openly racist ones will pop up.

Its still a shake down, but in a public forum they would have to be careful with what they said instead of just Kyrie being careful.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I hope by "Brooklyn Jewish leaders" they don't mean racist extremists like Dov Hikind.

Honestly the requirement to meet with the leaders is stupid in my opinion

If the nets dont think the apology is good enough, then that implies they do not think it is sincere

If they do not think it is sincere then what makes them think being forced into a meeting is going to change his heart and mind rather than hardening his positions?

On the flip side, if the Jewish leaders dont think he is being sincere in his apology then why should they waste their time by meeting with him?

Just suspend him and be done with it

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
They are going to keep him suspended until he spits out the lines they want him to speak out
I bet they want it to be on video as well. Gotta make him look humble to the world.
I wonder who qualifies as a Jewish leader. Does the Jewish community have a leader they all follow? I can tell you whomever they trot out as a ”black leader,” 50% or more black people will say that person isn’t our leader.