Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
its a bit more nuanced than that because when black people go that route the point isnt that "jewish people are inferior"

of all the nonsense accepted in society...sharing a movie/book that is sold on mainstream platforms is pretty low on the priority list

like nobody has actually addressed what Kanye is talking about...
...they go straight to "he's anti-semetic" or "he hates black people"
even though his overall point has been talked about amongst black people sense forever
They even misquote Kanye everyday with “slavery was a choice.” He never actually said those words, and putting that in quotes is false. He also clarified that he wasn’t talking about the ancestors, but the mental enslavement today. But when every headline says “Kanye said slavery was a choice,” just shows how easily we’re controlled by emotions.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
You better than me breh cause I’d make em watch all of 90’s UPN programming then make em come on stage with a Kufi so I can slap it off their head.

tumblr_m5fhb7qsK51rtby7to2_250.gif

@Mike_Pipeson load up the GOD DAMN!!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Kyrie brought it on himself

But boy I can't wait for the next cac to fukkup doing some Anti-Black shyt. Got my mufukkin dikk hard waitin to see if they gonna have the same smoke and energy!!!! I want dem nikkaz to watch Roots, Till, Rosewood, Glory, Judas & The Black Messiah, The Intro to the Watchmen TV series, ALL DAT shyt. And wear a Black Lives Matter Tie whenever on TV. I don't give a fukk. I want em crying on TV apologizing. :birdman:
Why, nothing is going to happen. The ambassador for Israel went anti black and nothing is happening to him.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So what happens if he meets with them and doesn't agree? Is this about an apology or indoctrination?

They are going to keep him suspended until he spits out the lines they want him to speak out

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Are you reading responses in here ?

People like @BigScust are jovial he’s going

Through this .

Actually most of the Coli now is :mjpls:

And Brainwashed sheep

I'm not happy about Kyrie being an idiot

Anyone with eyes saw his erratic behavior coming years ago

Stupidity and ignorance being punished is generally good for society

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Soo we not holding jeff bezos or Amazon accountable for providing this content that Kylie simply reposted?
Because they're just providing the platform for user-generated content.

The dark underbelly of Amazon Prime Video: Nearly two-thirds of the videos on Amazon’s streaming service are user-generated content. Lots of them are ... odd.

In a way, Amazon Prime Video works a lot like Amazon’s marketplace, where the company has struggled with guidelines and enforcement of what is acceptable for it to carry or not. The video streaming service also suffers from a similar set of struggles that crop up when users are given free rein over what will appear on the platform. When users stand to make money by selling random stuff or simply uploading random videos, some bad stuff is bound to appear.

Amazon’s strange user-uploaded content ultimately points to an even larger challenge of content moderation. Platforms have to strike a balance between getting the benefits of free user-uploaded content with the fact that a lot of that content might not fit their standards — and those platforms might not be willing or able to invest in the tools to vet that content. As we know, nothing on the internet is ever free. Apparently, it’s also seldom normal.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Because they're just providing the platform for user-generated content.

The dark underbelly of Amazon Prime Video: Nearly two-thirds of the videos on Amazon’s streaming service are user-generated content. Lots of them are ... odd.

If Amazon hosted bestiality videos, nobody would let them escape scrutiny for having that sort of material on their platform

The reality is it is a lot easier to beat up and castrate a negro to make a point because even fellow black men will cheer on the castration

Going at Bezos is a much more difficult task