BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
All y’all crying about this shyt is funny to me. Giannis. fukking Giannis of all people got his brother a spot. Do you know how many bench players clock in less than 50 hours their whole career ?

If I ask y’all to name me the 10-18 players on the Grizzlies, clippers, Bucks, pacers, Nuggets, Celtics, any fukking team in the NBA y’all can’t. Stop the bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
Canada
cant take basketball serious anymore due to the super team building. 2019 was the last year i kept up with it. this is actually gross. LA couldnt skip on Bronny? im sure there were other prospects.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Props to Lebron for continuing to put his own interests before the Lakers :blessed: Got a podcaster as a coach and had the Lakers use a pick on Bronny. Rich Paul threatened teams to not draft him so he could go to LAL, but he didn’t even have to do that cause no team was going to draft him anyway. Lebron played the lakers just like when the Bears fooled themselves into thinking people were going to trade up for Trubisky. Lakers did nothing to get better, but Lebron continues to set his family and friends up well :salute::salute:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
All y’all crying about this shyt is funny to me. Giannis. fukking Giannis of all people got his brother a spot. Do you know how many bench players clock in less than 50 hours their whole career ?

If I ask y’all to name me the 10-18 players on the Grizzlies, clippers, Bucks, pacers, Nuggets, Celtics, any fukking team in the NBA y’all can’t. Stop the bullshyt

No one is happy about Giannis' brother, that's just another example of bs.

And why does it matter if you can name bench players? The point is they earned it organically.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

And why does it matter if you can name bench players? The point is they earned it organically.
this is the point these idiots continue to conveniently ignore

Thanasis wasn't shoehorned into the league. he actually played well enough to get drafted by his own merits

bronny, in now way shape or form, played well enough to get drafted to the nba. He was put on 100% because of his father and his connections. Bronny being drafted had absolutely nothing to do with his skill on the court

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
this is the point these idiots continue to conveniently ignore

Thanasis wasn't shoehorned into the league. he actually played well enough to get drafted by his own merits

bronny, in now way shape or form, played well enough to get drafted to the nba. He was put on 100% because of his father and his connections. Bronny being drafted had absolutely nothing to do with his skill on the court

Exactly. If I watch the NBA or sports, I want to see the most skilled, talented athletes compete at the highest level.

Players being drafted without merit goes against this. So I'll never be on board with this, and wouldn't like it with any player.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

How did they earn to sit on the bench organically their whole career ? You think Bronny not better than anybody in the NBA at all ?