BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Jordan Clarkson isn't no fukking 6'5. He one inch taller than Bronny.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Bronny in a he lab working on his “bag” :lolbron:

@UpAndComing If Im the personal trainer Im telling Bronny focus on getting to the rim. Work on beating another guard to the basket at will...sorta like they did.:ld:

It's like he's playing these guys (at least Garland) for the first time in his life when that shouldn't be the case.

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Funny story. I was surprised by this video

I ran into Jordan clarkson at the airport last month

He is definitely 6’5

I thought he was 6’2 - 6’3 at the most

But once I saw him I had to google and confirm his height

He’s tall

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He is definitely 6’5

He’s tall
Bball reference has him listed 6’3. I thought he was 6’4, but he’s definitely not 6’5.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

He is definitely 6’5

He’s tall
:mjlol:Respectfully, you must be short. Bronny James is a CONFIRMED 6'1 and change. Darius Garland is LISTED 6'2. In that video, Garland looks like the shortest player there, so he's probably 6'0-6'1 (same height as Bronny), and Jordan Clarkston is CLEARLY only an inch taller than Bronny AT BEST, which would make him max 6'3. He's no fukking 6'5, that much is clear.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Respectfully, you must be short. Bronny James is a CONFIRMED 6'1 and change. Darius Garland is LISTED 6'2. In that video, Garland looks like the shortest player there, so he's probably 6'0-6'1 (same height as Bronny), and Jordan Clarkston is CLEARLY only an inch taller than Bronny AT BEST, which would make him max 6'3. He's no fukking 6'5, that much is clear.

Yes compared to NBA players I’m short:francis:. But I have family members who are tall so I grew up around people 6’2 and 6’3 and Jordan Clarkson is definitely taller than that

Which explains how effective he is as a scorer. It all made sense when I saw him.

I should’ve took a photo but I’d rather talk to him.

Anyways, I’m a pretty good judge of height so I stand by it. :manny:

Maybe it’s BRONNY who just might be 6’3 now

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@UpAndComing If Im the personal trainer Im telling Bronny focus on getting to the rim. Work on beating on another guard to the basket at will...sorta like they did.:ld:

It's like he's playing these guys (at least Garland) for the first time in his life when that shouldn't be the case.

Yeah I'm happy he's at least facing NBA competition 1 on 1 on defense and offense, that's a positive. But he still needs to get on 5 vs 5s open runs. His flaws IMO had to do with him getting lost on defense with someone backdoor cutting him, and losing position when someone gets an open drive to the lane. And on offense he should be improving his point guard skills, his dribbling is decent but still subpar, and not great at reading the offense. When he goes against real NBA talent, no way is he going to be a shooting guard with his lack of size. Needs to develop a point guard skillset ASAP

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I'm happy he's at least facing NBA competition 1 on 1 on defense and offense, that's a positive. But he still needs to get on 5 vs 5s open runs. His flaws IMO had to do with him getting lost on defense with someone backdoor cutting him, and losing position when someone gets an open drive to the lane. And on offense he should be improving his point guard skills, his dribbling is decent but still subpar, and not great at reading the offense. When he goes against real NBA talent, no way is he going to be a shooting guard with his lack of size. Needs to develop a point guard skillset ASAP
At least have the comfort level in running the pick and roll and more importantly keeping his dribble alive. It dies with any real real pressure right now.