BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Exactly. If I watch the NBA or sports, I want to see the most skilled, talented athletes compete at the highest level.

Players being drafted without merit goes against this. So I'll never be on board with this, and wouldn't like it with any player.
As a man I would think Bronny would have a problem with this…

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
this gonna be interesting once the lakers go on a losing streak. or if bronny makes the team and is making rookie mistakes late in games costing them victories.

i also wonder how it will play out when the lakers on the road and if bron got them sidepieces. and bronny see bron taking something nice into his hotel room, is bronny telling savannah when he get back home?

all jokes aside- i don't even think bronny gonna start the season active, he'll probably get g league to get some experience first. bron don't got patience for errors and mistakes

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How are people already writing off Bronny and giving up on him after a few summer league games? :scust:

Can’t wait to see all these social media analysts walk back these comments in a few months :unimpressed:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Someone worked all their life to have a chance at the nba and set up his family for life and Bronny just took that roster spot for three years. As a fellow hooper I'd be going at him cause you didn't earn this. It'd be hunger games out there. People fighting for their lives

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone worked all their life to have a chance at the nba and set up his family for life and Bronny just took that roster spot for three years. As a fellow hooper I'd be going at him cause you didn't earn this. It'd be hunger games out there. People fighting for their lives

All politics behind basketball isn’t fair. You could find something to complain about at any step in a bronnys journey to the nba or any other prospect

It’s just way too much talent out there to be mad about “someone taking your spot”. It all comes down to who you know, opportunity and luck.

And you know Bronny would’ve got drafted by some team even if Lakers didn’t based off his name alone

Can blame him for his last name and genes he was born with :manny: