BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Luke had a pretty damn good college career

not only that, luke was pretty good in the league. he was just injury prone and it was a running joke with laker fans that the mfer would get hurt before the trade deadline every year. i remember mitch re-signed dude for 6 years before they changed the rules and made 5 years the max. those 6 years felt like 10 :dead:.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
not only that, luke was pretty good in the league. he was just injury prone and it was a running joke with laker fans that the mfer would get hurt before the trade deadline every year. i remember mitch re-signed dude for 6 years before they changed the rules and made 5 years the max. those 6 years felt like 10 :dead:.

New Spalding Ball Luke was :wow:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The amount of black folks I see co-signing this because “nepotism is good!” Is utterly ridiculous.

The idol worship has been sickening to me.

Wouldn’t have a problem if Bronny proved himself to be an NBA level prospect. But LeBron has orchestrated this since Bronny was enrolled in Sierra Canyon. Bronny hasn’t earned the right to be in the NBA on his own merits.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The idol worship has been sickening to me.

Wouldn’t have a problem if Bronny proved himself to be an NBA level prospect. But LeBron has orchestrated this since Bronny was enrolled in Sierra Canyon. Bronny hasn’t earned the right to be in the NBA on his own merits.
There wouldn’t be no fuss if he was a good prospect.

Some black folks really worship these stars and don’t respect the game. It’s sickening.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I'm so back and forth with this nepotism thing. And I get that white folks and white execs do it all the time. I'm sitting here thinking that guys in the locker room could be divided if there's any Bronny favortism. My thing with nepotism is this- if you use it to get your foot in the door and you take advantage of every opportunity thrown your way, then cool. I'm with it. But to blatantly use your nepotism to KEEP a job you clearly aren't qualified for. That's where i draw the line. Thanasis is the perfect example and probably your normal 9-5 execs in corporate america. Austin Rivers is a different case because he was good in high school and was just ok at Duke.

this isn't like a Jermaine O'neal situation where you can sit for 4 years and learn from vets. If you aren't producing by year 3, maybe even year 2. You might be out the league.