BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lmfao! is their new coach allowed to yell at Bronny without getting in trouble with LeGM
He gonna text LeBron his grievances

This sucks for Bronny in the long run, every dad thinks they their son best friend but don't know how to turn that dad switch off

That RDC skit was on point, Is he calling him dad or LeBron on the court? Is LeBron gonna be hoeing him on another level since that's his son? Is work gonna follow him home everyday?

Yea I get it he's still rich beyond belief but I've personally seen nikkas develop weird mental complexes having to work around their parents, imposter syndrome

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
nikkas really had the camera on Bronny like this shyt was a tense moment.

Will they really draft him? How will he react?

Bron's megalomania has truly gone next level

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
?
Its the biggest story of the draft why wouldn't a camera be there :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

you laugh, but I would not be shocked if one of dem nikkaz on the team who got too rough with Bronny or talked shyt behind Bron/Bronny's back about Bronny being on the team fukk around and get traded. :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
you laugh, but I would not be shocked if one of dem nikkaz on the team who got too rough with Bronny or talked shyt behind Bron/Bronny's back about Bronny being on the team fukk around and get traded. :mjlol:
By Jan/Feb Bronny might see passive aggressive in the locker room LeBron in real time :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The man wants to play with his and his son wants to be in the league, Lakers making their star happy, who cares. Whoever they could’ve picked over Bronny wouldn’t have made a difference on the bench anyway :yeshrug:

in theory, it's the same thing as giannis having the bucks keep his brother on the roster.

except giannis is 10 years younger.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure I’ve seen nepotism at this level. Getting Bronny a job at the lakers office, Nike, Klutch sport, or any of Lebron’s business is one thing.

He got this nygga on a NBA team. :russ: :dead: You can’t hide production in basketball. This nygga was horrible. Nygga, Doug Gottlieb was a better college player.

Yo they gonna show him get 2 points in summer league and replay the same floater over and over again.:russ:

Like I said before, this isn’t about Bronny though. Lebron trying to craft a career that can’t be duplicated, and this is just another component.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Not sure I’ve seen nepotism at this level. Getting Bronny a job at the lakers office, Nike, Klutch sport, or any of Lebron’s business is one thing.

He got this nygga on a NBA team. :russ: :dead: You can’t hide production in basketball. This nygga was horrible. Nygga, Doug Gottlieb was a better college player.
:mjlol:Luke Walton was trash and played on the Lakers for years.

34TheTruth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
If you don’t think he’s ready then that’s one issue that I won’t hold you on. He’ll train hard and get better…

But if you in here bytching about nepotism I’m gonna need you to STFU…every race has used nepotism since the beginning of time to help theirs, but it’s always black folks fixing our lips, trying to talk about whats right or fair in regards to nepotism…i LOVE it for Bronny and the James Gang. I hope he can eventually flourish at the next level. :salute:

Because we want to watch and enjoy sports . Not some bald fakkit out here completing side quest to feed his ego.