BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The Lakers organization done became the LeBron and Bronny reality show :pachaha:

In all seriousness, it’s a dope moment to see but man…I think it would be a mistake to play Bronny right away because he would get slaughtered on the court.

What happens if Bronny gets fouled hard coming into the lane? LeBron gonna have to throw hands :dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

LWO/LeKlutch brehs pulling up like
zobGuue.gif

Daps
This is a sweet story...but, it's gonna come off so much different than Ken Sr. and Ken Griffey Jr.

Granted, the media is way more cynical.
Ken Sr. was an all-star and a world champion. Junior was the number one prospect, and the number one pick in the draft.

People are going to try their damndest to make it seem like Bronny is Ken Griffey Jr., when Bronny’s more like Craig Griffey.:francis:

Who’s Craig Griffey, you ask? Exactly.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ken Sr. was an all-star and a world champion. Junior was the number one prospect, and the number one pick in the draft.

People are going to try their damndest to make it seem like Bronny is Ken Griffey Jr., when Bronny’s more like Craig Griffey.:francis:

I legit feel bad for Bronny

He should be in college getting reps and NIL deals

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's the 55th pick so it's all good on that end, but how does this play out with Redikkk is the question. Does Bron tell JJ "I want this many minutes for Bronny, and only in this situation" or "Hey put Jr. in!" Or telling teammates to cover his son on defense. Redikkk actually has to coach this team and prove his naysayers wrong, does this situation compromise his job? How does the fanbase react to this? What about the teammates? A lot of endless questions and scenarios that's for sure.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
How many players have made a roster off nepotism and not based off their individual talent/potential? You may get the look, but usually the rest is up to you. This is sports, where the on court/field/stuff is supposed to be excluded from the everyday BS.

Honestly, for me, if Lebron wants to flex his power, I'll never understand why he doesn't just flat out say that's what he's doing. He always says the opposite and acts oblivious to it, when these exact moves were obvious a year ago.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's the 55th pick so it's all good on that end, but how does this play out with Redikkk is the question. Does Bron tell JJ "I want this many minutes for Bronny, and only in this situation" or "Hey put Jr. in!" Or telling teammates to cover his son on defense. Redikkk actually has to coach this team and prove his naysayers wrong, does this situation compromise his job? How does the fanbase react to this? What about the teammates? A lot of endless questions and scenarios that's for sure.
JJ is there to do whatever bron says during the season and to be the scapegoat after the season

That’s why he was hired

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly!

:laff: