BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This is a sweet story...but, it's gonna come off so much different than Ken Sr. and Ken Griffey Jr.

Granted, the media is way more cynical.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
If you don’t think he’s ready then that’s one issue that I won’t hold you on. He’ll train hard and get better…

But if you in here bytching about nepotism I’m gonna need you to STFU…every race has used nepotism since the beginning of time to help theirs, but it’s always black folks fixing our lips, trying to talk about whats right or fair in regards to nepotism…i LOVE it for Bronny and the James Gang. I hope he can eventually flourish at the next level. :salute:

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, just for one moment imagine if Bronny is actually good in the nba

Imagine that first game he goes off hits like 8 3s or puts someone on a poster

Don’t let him hit a game winner

Anything Bronny does will be magnified by 10 just cause he’s playing with Lebron and on the Lakers

Let’s not underestimate the magnitude of this

Bronny arguably saved what was probably the most boring draft class of all time

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
WmuXfVFaTVUtjmQ4z7.webp
:dead:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If you don’t think he’s ready then that’s one issues Maxie I don’t hold you on. He’ll train hard and get better…

But if you in here bytching about nepotism I’m gonna need you to STFU…every race has used nepotism since the beginning of time to help theirs, but it’s always black folks fixing our lips, trying to talk about whats right or fair in regards to nepotism…i LOVE it for Bronny and the James Gang. I hope he can eventually flourish at the next level. :salute:
The irony of nikkas pissy about nepotism when this whole situation is just another example of Dr Buss's kids being terrible at their job :deadrose: Nepotism ALLOWED nepotism to happen here