BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think Bronny (like his dad) is too nice to be Kobe/kyrie type level of dog but still has potential

He’s 19 and 210 6’2 basically and still I don’t think Lebron genes have fully kicked in :sadcam:

By 21 and when he’s bigger stronger faster and maybe even taller we might see a different Bronny

His confidence might actually get to the level where he becomes a monster and that dog will come out eventually

I think any team drafting Bronny could be predicting his ceiling being much higher than those he’s being compared to right now

All it takes is putting in the work and you know Lebron has that work ethic so will Bronny also.

Watch Bronny get drafted high. :youngsabo:
His dad went from 6'7"1/4 to to 6'8 1/2 (from rookie year to now)

He needs that same level of growth. If he's got another growth spurt to get to a legit 6'3" w/o shoes he might have a shot as a defensive guard.

Problem I think Bronny would get lost in the G League. He'd defer to older and more "hungry" players thus never really improving his game.

I hope Klutch has a plan for Bronny once Lebron retires. Thanasis is forever safe as long as Giannis is playing and Giannis has a good 10 years left in him at the very minimum. Bronny has 2-3 years and then he's on his own.
I'd put him into contact with Austin Reaves (whether he on the Lakers or not) I know Reaves had some level of ball handling ability before. However, the jump from year 1 to year 2 was incredible from Reaves in terms of being a primary ball handler. What's the routine. And see if Bronny is willing to commit that same level of dedication.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think bronny is just one of those laid back folks and it helps he’s already rich. I think he plays in the NBa for a few years with his dad to say they did it then says fukk it and enjoys his families wealth :yeshrug:
He’s not a nba player, he’s barely d1

Daps
His athleticism is very good, he's smart and a willing defender.

I think his best hope is to be a GP-type defensive player and work on his handles/offense. Doesn't need to be a walking bucket but he DOES need to be enough of a threat that he's not a net negative on the offensive end.

If he could grow another inch or two, that would help a lot. Bron isn't exactly known for his crazy handles so Bronny might not have the innate dexterity for it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hope Klutch has a plan for Bronny once Lebron retires. Thanasis is forever safe as long as Giannis is playing and Giannis has a good 10 years left in him at the very minimum. Bronny has 2-3 years and then he's on his own.

Bronny is only 19 in 2-3 years he might develop into a decent role player.

He has the athleticism all he is missing from a physical standpoint is the height.

Of course his skillset is still underdeveloped too.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His dad went from 6'7"1/4 to to 6'8 1/2 (from rookie year to now)

He needs that same level of growth. If he's got another growth spurt to get to a legit 6'3" w/o shoes he might have a shot as a defensive guard.

Problem I think Bronny would get lost in the G League. He'd defer to older and more "hungry" players thus never really improving his game.

I'd put him into contact with Austin Reaves (whether he on the Lakers or not) I know Reaves had some level of ball handling ability before. However, the jump from year 1 to year 2 was incredible from Reaves in terms of being a primary ball handler. What's the routine. And see if Bronny is willing to commit that same level of dedication.

Bronny should definitely get in touch with Jalen Green too. I think his type of handle is more translatable to fast twitch type explosive freak athletes

Bronny will never have the small guard/below the rim handles like kyrie

Bronny has more bounce to his game

He also might wanna take a page out of Iverson book. Get a nice crossover or snatch step back move.

Bronny doesn’t need to have immaculate handles to be effective. He just needs to be comfortable and confident with protecting the ball

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bronny should definitely get in touch with Jalen Green too. I think his type of handle is more translatable to fast twitch type explosive freak athletes

Bronny will never have the small guard/below the rim handles like kyrie

Bronny has more bounce to his game

He also might wanna take a page out of Iverson book. Get a nice crossover or snatch step back move.

Bronny doesn’t need to have immaculate handles to be effective. He just needs to be comfortable and confident with protecting the ball
Yea he doesn't need to be Kyrie. Hell m not even saying have a crossover for real.

It is wild how LeBron is the greatest driver to the rim in NBA history and Bronny cant get to the rim. If he could just do a hard right/left hand drive to the rim/finish it would open up so much more for him.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea he doesn't need to be Kyrie. Hell m not even saying have a crossover for real.

It is wild how LeBron is the greatest driver to the rim in NBA history and Bronny cant get to the rim. If he could just do a hard right/left hand drive to the rim/finish it would open up so much more for him.

Yea he just needs to figure out what works for him because there’s no way he shouldn’t be blowing by defenders with his athleticism

Currently he’s playing passive and just being a shooter :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yea he just needs to figure out what works for him because there’s no way he shouldn’t be blowing by defenders with his athleticism

Currently he’s playing passive and just being a shooter :francis:

Maybe he lacks some explosion on his first step? Being a good leaper doesn't necessarily translate to other components of athleticism.

I don’t think He's confident in his handle so that affects his driving bc he's thinking too much about turning the ball over or getting it stripped away.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Why asu in particular?

They like to press on defensive and got some NBA sized perimeter defenders. They don't even have NBA athleticism just some length and they had Bronny looking like Jeremy Lin vs the Heat. Boogie missed the second game and Bronny was running the offense for spurts. A future NBA PG would have carved them boys up.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They like to press on defensive and got some NBA sized perimeter defenders. They don't even have NBA athleticism just some length and they had Bronny looking like Jeremy Lin vs the Heat. Boogie missed the second game and Bronny was running the offense for spurts. A future NBA PG would have carved them boys up.

He looked pretty good in the game at ASU. And in the 2nd game he only played like 15 minutes