BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
lebrons management of bronnys career has been lavar ball esque. Shouldve just let him develop in college for 3 years

he needs 2-3 years of seasoning between HS and an attempted nba leap. and he might top out as a g-league / europe talent

Bron shouldve just made sharing a "pro court" with him somewhere the goal. putting pressure on him to share an nba court was absurd

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Glaring difference is 2014 Gary Harris averaged 17/4/3 with 1.8 steals on an elite 8 team...

Whatever happened to Gary Harris?

For the record, Bronny SHOULD take another year in college where he gets major playing time as a point guard

But he’s BRONNY and knows he can literally join the nba and have a good situation and learn from his dad teammates and behind the scenes/g league

Or just get thrown into the fire durning garbage time in NBA games

I also think he just doesn’t like college and going to classes because like what’s the point? Everyone’s waiting for him to join the nba and play with Lebron

Who wants another year of the same “storylines” and MAYBE his stock drops less or he had an injury or another health issue.

He needs to join the NBA asap

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Whatever happened to Gary Harris?

For the record, Bronny SHOULD take another year in college where he gets major playing time as a point guard

But he’s BRONNY and knows he can literally join the nba and have a good situation and learn from his dad teammates and behind the scenes/g league

Or just get thrown into the fire durning garbage time in NBA games

I also think he just doesn’t like college and going to classes because like what’s the point? Everyone’s waiting for him to join the nba and play with Lebron

Who wants another year of the same “storylines” and MAYBE his stock drops less or he had an injury or another health issue.

He needs to join the NBA asap

Gary is on Orlando, pretty much 3&D at this point and not much else.

I don't think Bronny's handle is strong enough for him to confidently play the 1 for long stretches. He needs to develop his handle much more. Part of the "rush" to get to the NBA is b/c his dad only has a few more high-level years left (although who tf really knows with LBJ, he might have 5). If this was year 15 for Lebron instead of 21, Bronny might take another season or 2 or 3 at the college level. Bronny should've gone somewhere other than USC to play for a coach who develops guards and has a history of getting them to the next level.

I do agree that if he plays another year and has around the same level of output, and LBJ is then entering year 23, it would only hinder their leverage play that much more, so in the short term they're probably making the "right choices" as far as getting to play together.

As far as getting ppl to watch the G-League next year, if that's where bronny ends up, not sure how much viewership will jump being that No one gave a fukk about watching USC all year long this past season and they had a lotto pick on their team.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
lebrons management of bronnys career has been lavar ball esque. Shouldve just let him develop in college for 3 years

he needs 2-3 years of seasoning between HS and an attempted nba leap. and he might top out as a g-league / europe talent

Bron shouldve just made sharing a "pro court" with him somewhere the goal. putting pressure on him to share an nba court was absurd

lebron acts like bronny is lonzo or lamelo caliber talent, when in fact he's closer to liangelo.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Gary is on Orlando, pretty much 3&D at this point and not much else.

I don't think Bronny's handle is strong enough for him to confidently play the 1 for long stretches. He needs to develop his handle much more. Part of the "rush" to get to the NBA is b/c his dad only has a few more high-level years left (although who tf really knows with LBJ, he might have 5). If this was year 15 for Lebron instead of 21, Bronny might take another season or 2 or 3 at the college level. Bronny should've gone somewhere other than USC to play for a coach who develops guards and has a history of getting them to the next level.

I do agree that if he plays another year and has around the same level of output, and LBJ is then entering year 23, it would only hinder their leverage play that much more, so in the short term they're probably making the "right choices" as far as getting to play together.

As far as getting ppl to watch the G-League next year, if that's where bronny ends up, not sure how much viewership will jump being that No one gave a fukk about watching USC all year long this past season and they had a lotto pick on their team.

Apparently Bronny can't develop his game in college as his game is better suited for the pros. Are least that's what the Klutch shills are running with. I wish they would say that to a coach like Izzo, he'd slap the fire out they mouth :mjlol:

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in the gym yesterday and they had sportscenter on the ESPN2, and they must have showed that clip like 5 times in a row like it was something special :rudy:

That’s why it’s so vital that he make it to the league and has some success

The coverage would be insane on anything he does

Imagine he actually puts someone on a poster or plays AGAINST his dad

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Apparently Bronny can't develop his game in college as his game is better suited for the pros. Are least that's what the Klutch shills are running with. I wish they would say that to a coach like Izzo, he'd slap the fire out they mouth :mjlol:

Some players can develop easier in the pros, that's fair. Most just won't get those chances. They'll get some but if it ain't it then they'll have to float around.

Izzo might've been good for him but I'm glad we didn't offer bc of the circus and casuals would say "look how Izzo turned LeBron's son to a role player, blah blah blah"

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Some players can develop easier in the pros, that's fair. Most just won't get those chances. They'll get some but if it ain't it then they'll have to float around.

Izzo might've been good for him but I'm glad we didn't offer bc of the circus and casuals would say "look how Izzo turned LeBron's son to a role player, blah blah blah"

Problem is NBA isn't in the business of developing undersized combo gaurds. They develop bigs and wings with elite size/athleticism. The smaller you are the more complete your game needs to be