Daps
Reppin
NULL
10000% agree

At his height he should have a arsenal of ball skills

Which makes me wonder who was training the likes of kyrie and brunson

Even Darius garland came in the nba with elite handles

All smaller guards 6’2 and under need to get in their workout program

The Advantage Bronny has is he’s twice as athletic as them if not the same size.

So he can still become something

Just think about how curry’s handle was no where near what it is now

Why I say curry and bron both need to join Warriors :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Which makes me wonder who was training the likes of kyrie and brunson

Even Darius garland came in the nba with elite handles

All smaller guards 6’2 and under need to get in their workout program

The Advantage Bronny has is he’s twice as athletic as them if not the same size.

So he can still become something

Just think about how curry’s handle was no where near what it is now

Why I say curry and bron both need to join Warriors :banderas:

Not sure who trained Kyrie but isn't his godfather Rod Strickland? If I'm not mistaken, Kyrie trained with Kobe too. He definitely subscribes to the mamba mentality

Sometimes you can have access to all the training and such and it doesn't stick for a multitude of reasons

Some people pick things up much easier than others.

I watched Kyrie in HS and I knew he'd be the #1 pick. He was that elite. Looked head and shoulders above the competition.

some of these guys like Kyrie grew up working on their handles 24/7, maybe it's something Bronny didn't focus enough on.

Brunson is a dog, who's always had a chip on his shoulder. I've not seen any dog from Bronny. Can't just force someone to be like that...some have it, some develop it and some it doesn't feel natural so they just aren't.

Shaq's kid was like 6'8 and never even got to the level Bronny is at.

Magic's glitterbomb son looks to be as big (pause) as Magic and never touched a basketball

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish him success but so far doesn’t look too promising. He has a lot to prove beyond the nepotism stuff.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whatever happened to Gary Harris?

For the record, Bronny SHOULD take another year in college where he gets major playing time as a point guard

But he’s BRONNY and knows he can literally join the nba and have a good situation and learn from his dad teammates and behind the scenes/g league

Or just get thrown into the fire durning garbage time in NBA games

I also think he just doesn’t like college and going to classes because like what’s the point? Everyone’s waiting for him to join the nba and play with Lebron

Who wants another year of the same “storylines” and MAYBE his stock drops less or he had an injury or another health issue.

He needs to join the NBA asap

Garry just can't stay healthy/injuries ruined his advancement. He's still in the league though unlike a Nik Stauskas
Apparently Bronny can't develop his game in college as his game is better suited for the pros. Are least that's what the Klutch shills are running with. I wish they would say that to a coach like Izzo, he'd slap the fire out they mouth :mjlol:
I've said it once, I'll say it again, Bronny would fit perfectly at MSU for 2-3 years, and would come out guaranteed lottery.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Garry just can't stay healthy/injuries ruined his advancement. He's still in the league though unlike a Nik Stauskas

I've said it once, I'll say it again, Bronny would fit perfectly at MSU for 2-3 years, and would come out guaranteed lottery.

Bronny at Michigan 2 years would come out as Jordan Poole with an actual IQ :banderas:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure who trained Kyrie but isn't his godfather Rod Strickland? If I'm not mistaken, Kyrie trained with Kobe too. He definitely subscribes to the mamba mentality

Sometimes you can have access to all the training and such and it doesn't stick for a multitude of reasons

Some people pick things up much easier than others.

I watched Kyrie in HS and I knew he'd be the #1 pick. He was that elite. Looked head and shoulders above the competition.

some of these guys like Kyrie grew up working on their handles 24/7, maybe it's something Bronny didn't focus enough on.

Brunson is a dog, who's always had a chip on his shoulder. I've not seen any dog from Bronny. Can't just force someone to be like that...some have it, some develop it and some it doesn't feel natural so they just aren't.

Shaq's kid was like 6'8 and never even got to the level Bronny is at.

Magic's glitterbomb son looks to be as big (pause) as Magic and never touched a basketball

I think Bronny (like his dad) is too nice to be Kobe/kyrie type level of dog but still has potential

He’s 19 and 210 6’2 basically and still I don’t think Lebron genes have fully kicked in :sadcam:

By 21 and when he’s bigger stronger faster and maybe even taller we might see a different Bronny

His confidence might actually get to the level where he becomes a monster and that dog will come out eventually

I think any team drafting Bronny could be predicting his ceiling being much higher than those he’s being compared to right now

All it takes is putting in the work and you know Lebron has that work ethic so will Bronny also.

Watch Bronny get drafted high. :youngsabo:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I think bronny is just one of those laid back folks and it helps he’s already rich. I think he plays in the NBa for a few years with his dad to say they did it then says fukk it and enjoys his families wealth :yeshrug: