BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Let's be reality...as it stands rn, if his name was Chris Smith Jr, he's not even getting a combine invite, let alone being drafted in the 2nd round

The more I think about it though...this might be a shrewd move on Bron/Klutch part.

This is one of the WOAT drafts. So yes Bronny isn't good, but Reed Sheppard is going top 3 (who is good). I think they are banking on the fact Bronny was holding his own against guys like him in the McDonalds and US Team stuff from last year. Just have a team chalk it up to the heart attack and bad coach.

Cause if Bronny had played like he did based on practice reports and those games last year then yea he's a draft worthy player (in this all time bad draft)

And again factor in the coaching. Cause Isaiah Collier went from easy top 3 pick to now middle of the 1st round.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Yea he just needs to figure out what works for him because there’s no way he shouldn’t be blowing by defenders with his athleticism

Currently he’s playing passive and just being a shooter :francis:
I personally think all Bronny problems are 100% him being just a passive player.

I coach and train basketball and some kids got the dog and some kids don't :yeshrug:

Gilbert Arenas said it best " Bronny was blessed with a Bugatti engine but only wants to drive the speed limit "

He ain't got it....

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I personally think all Bronny problems are 100% him being just a passive player.

I coach and train basketball and some kids got the dog and some kids don't :yeshrug:

Gilbert Arenas said it best " Bronny was blessed with a Bugatti engine but only wants to drive the speed limit "

He ain't got it....
Growing up the son of a billionaire athlete living an easy life will do that to you.
He's doing this all cuz he wants to.
Bron was doing this shyt cuz he needed to make it out the hood and give his family a better life.

Two different mindsets

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The more I think about it though...this might be a shrewd move on Bron/Klutch part.

This is one of the WOAT drafts. So yes Bronny isn't good, but Reed Sheppard is going top 3 (who is good). I think they are banking on the fact Bronny was holding his own against guys like him in the McDonalds and US Team stuff from last year. Just have a team chalk it up to the heart attack and bad coach.

Cause if Bronny had played like he did based on practice reports and those games last year then yea he's a draft worthy player (in this all time bad draft)

And again factor in the coaching. Cause Isaiah Collier went from easy top 3 pick to now middle of the 1st round.

It probably is the best time for Bronny to get drafted even if he isn't truly ready. If he goes back to school and has the same type of season then they're both a year older and the whole project will be that much harder.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
It seems pretty certain that he's going to be drafted, multiple teams are interested in him for the end of the first round
Owners are for sure pushing it for the extra revenue he'll bring in. Most late first rounders and second rounders don't make it very far in the league anyways. He's worth the pick if he pays for his own salary 10x over in revenue added

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People actually thinking Bronny won’t be drafted are delusional as those thinking Indiana has any chance at beating the Celtics in ECF :mjlol:

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The little drop on his gather is bad though

Yea I think he’s kinda mechanical and doing old habits of how he was trained

But maybe when he loosens up and develops a more natural/fluid form it’ll change

Most impressive to me is he is locked in and pretty unfazed by the environment when shooting in a pressure situation like this.

He really might be a pure “shooter” more than anything else. :ohhh: