Broncos finally getting rid of those trash ass uniforms…Houston getting new unis too

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WashingtonCommandersRiddellSpeedReplica01_1024x.jpg

I’m not a big fan of the W logo on the helmet but I have to admit that the matte burgundy helmet is low key fire. I really don’t like the generic look of the uniforms. That’s my problem. If Josh Harris does a total revamp of the uniforms but keeps that helmet it could turn out fire. Less is more. Ditch the black unis and incorporate more yellow into the white jersey and more white into the burgundy jersey.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I’m not a big fan of the W logo on the helmet but I have to admit that the matte burgundy helmet is low key fire. I really don’t like the generic look of the uniforms. That’s my problem. If Josh Harris does a total revamp of the uniforms but keeps that helmet it could turn out fire. Less is more. Ditch the black unis and incorporate more yellow into the white jersey and more white into the burgundy jersey.
I'd make the actual facemask white

And I'd really cater more to the vague military theme they already have going on, along with some of the changes you already proposed

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Oh and it's time for Carolina to make some changes

Nah, keep that look. That's the one thing that bozo owner and his wife haven't fukked up yet.

Being that Tepper is one of those "out there" type of owners, he would probably have them wearing some off-the-wall fukkery like an entire uniform covered in panther's eyes, whiskers, and claws. :jordanfacepalm:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
:ufdup: Unnecessary change for the sake of it is never the right thing, pleihboi. :birdman:

That's how they fukk around and end up with the 2014-19 Buccaneers "Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South" uniforms. :scust:

Thankfully, they smartened up and went back to the 1997-2013 look. :salute: @KingsnBucs1987

To me, that was the greatest logo/uniform rebrand in league history. :yes:

Went from Bucco Bruce and the Creamsicle fits to that clean-ass look :wow:

Addressing the ones you bolded:

1: Titans: You fukk with the Titans uniforms?!!?! :mjtf:

2. Funboys: As much as I HATE that "team" :pacspit:, they should have made these their official uniforms (with the updated logo on it)
l3wk7vqdhf1mvga89cth.jpg

Road uniforms would be the white version of those jerseys (red numbers with a black outline), same pants, and red socks

Alternate uniforms would be a red version of the jerseys (with a black outline around the numbers), same pants, and red socks

All they had to do was go to that look, but no :stopitslime:, they had to go and try to be "fancy" and "different". :wrist:

Now, us Saints fans have to see their uniform fukkery twice a year. :snoop:

I pray that they never wear THIS when we face them :huhldup:
falcons-gradient-uniform_147kavdbt686x1ojsbouua9gi6.png

:scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

3. WSH: They minus well return to their previous look. :francis:

4. Lions: I wish they would make an updated version of the Barry-era uniforms with the blue-white-blue stripe on them.

They DEFINITELY need to :camby: the "Long Johns" look :flabbynsick:, just like my Saints need to do. :jordanfacepalm:

5. Dolphins: I wish they would return to their early 90s look :mjcry:

Home
s-l1200.webp

Road
usatsi_4767090.jpg

Home Primetime
15.jpg

LOVE those uniforms :wow: (especially the Road look)

My favorite in NFL history :blessed:
The orange jersey was tough too

91992399.0.jpg

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
They actually haven't done color rush in years

That was my point, it didn't go over like they thought it would....forcing new jerseys down fans throats has only seemed to work in the NBA, but i think that's more cause it's just become commonplace to switch uniforms every 2-3 years.

That jets bills game probably was the nail in the coffin for color rush.

While i'm all for trying new designs, but this current era of bad uniforms is arguably far worse than the "we have a black uniform just because" era 10 years ago.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Reebok should be the official jersey sponsor, they may have not pushed the line when it came to designs..but they didn't fukk anything up.

or at this point, just give UA a shot, cause it's not like they can do worse than the color rush uniforms.

This I can say for sure and know it to be completely true.

Reebok nfl and nba fitted >>>>> 5950 and Nike fitted

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Being that Tepper is one of those "out there" type of owners, he would probably have them wearing some off-the-wall fukkery like an entire uniform covered in panther's eyes, whiskers, and claws. :jordanfacepalm:

Lol.
Do not give them no ideas.

Art Barr

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

They should have gold pants with burgundy at home

Burgundy pants with white uniforms on the road