Broncos finally getting rid of those trash ass uniforms…Houston getting new unis too

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They locked into orange and blue, that's been their colors forever

More cities should do what pittsburgh do tho and have the same colors for every team. I'd like to see every denver team wearing nuggets or rockies colors
I’m more so talkin bout the shade

They 90’s and 2000’s uniforms had a good color schemes imo

The orange alternate is hideous tho, 2000’s version and this one too

That orange they use in their scheme is just unappealing imo so it ruins the uniform

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m more so talkin bout the shade

They 90’s and 2000’s uniforms had a good color schemes imo

The orange alternate is hideous tho, 2000’s version and this one too

That orange they use in their scheme is just unappealing imo so it ruins the uniform
I think it's always been their shade, I can't recall a time they used burnt orange. If they did they might look too much like texas

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
throwback nostalgia is too heavy with people to be honest. I don't like the new Broncos jerseys but once upon a time, fans welcomed the change to the jerseys they just had.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
throwback nostalgia is too heavy with people to be honest. I don't like the new Broncos jerseys but once upon a time, fans welcomed the change to the jerseys they just had.
People in general want change until they actually get it and realize that it’s not much better than what they had. The Broncos jerseys need a reboot but the new uniforms look generic and are more align to a mid tier college football team. I feel that the new ownership wants to leave their imprint to the team but this is a miss in my opinion.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Look a bit like a mashup of the Bears and UVA, the latter especially in the "midnight navy"'s case.

Also, the mountain graphic on the sleeves looks vaguely like a lightning bolt. Which is...interesting, considering who one of their division rivals is. :pachaha: