Broncos finally getting rid of those trash ass uniforms…Houston getting new unis too

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I was so optimistic for the Nike takeover cause I’m a bit of a Nike Stan…the Reebok era was kinda weird and Nike has the goat logo

They fully fukked over the nfl and nba…how hard is it to make some decent uniforms???

They shyt the bed with the cardinals commanders and falcons

Ruined the lakers purples

It's worth noting, at least for the NFL... Nike isn't the one designing them uniforms, all they're doing is just giving out alternates to go with their color rush campaign.

Nike had nothing to do with the Jags having terrible uniforms their entire existence, how hated the first rendition of the broncos "new" jerseys were, the Bills and Seahawks copying CFL uniforms in the early 2000's.... or how the rams literally forgot to submit their helmet change when they went to the retro jerseys going back to LA.... Or the universally hated alarm clock Bucs unis.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Details are slowly emerging but sounds like Nike gonna fumble once again

White helmets with the current logo

5280 down the pant legs :scust:

Mountains on the shoulders

Houston supposedly gonna have 4 different unis

Nike has been a complete failure in both the nfl and nba
I have no clue why Houston couldn't keep the Oilers named and history. One of the greatest names, uniforms, helmets, and color schemes of all time. Then create the laziest names in all of sports with bad unis and a mediocre helmet/logo.. Meanwhile the Titans still rock the Oilers unis like once a year even tho it has nothing to do with Tennessee whatsoever :hhh:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I have no clue why Houston couldn't keep the Oilers named and history. One of the greatest names, uniforms, helmets, and color schemes of all time. Then create the laziest names in all of sports with bad unis and a mediocre helmet/logo.. Meanwhile the Titans still rock the Oilers unis like once a year even tho it has nothing to do with Tennessee whatsoever :hhh:

Bud Adams and his fam refused to come up off the Oilers name/logo/unis/history/etc. to spite Houston. :dry:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
It's worth noting, at least for the NFL... Nike isn't the one designing them uniforms, all they're doing is just giving out alternates to go with their color rush campaign.

Nike had nothing to do with the Jags having terrible uniforms their entire existence, how hated the first rendition of the broncos "new" jerseys were, the Bills and Seahawks copying CFL uniforms in the early 2000's.... or how the rams literally forgot to submit their helmet change when they went to the retro jerseys going back to LA.... Or the universally hated alarm clock Bucs unis.
So all these teams just decided to go full retard at the same time Nike starts to make the unis? Seattle unis suck, they only look somewhat decent and stayed around because they won in them…same with Denver…and that military themed jags uni and the 2 tone helmet :scust:

Jags first unis are classics tho

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

Bills and Seahawks were reeboks doings

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
The owners took it with them and refused to give it back to Houston because they knew they were sitting on a goldmine

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
So all these teams just decided to go full retard at the same time Nike starts to make the unis? Seattle unis suck, they only look somewhat decent and stayed around because they won in them…same with Denver…and that military themed jags uni and the 2 tone helmet :scust:

Jags first unis are classics tho

Outside of the Color Rush alternates.... yes.

Teams that don't have iconic uni's or real winning traditions have understood that updating/full on re-doing of their uniforms is something to gain revenue.

Aesthetics do matter.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Outside of the Color Rush alternates.... yes.

Teams that don't have iconic uni's or real winning traditions have understood that updating/full on re-doing of their uniforms is something to gain revenue.

Aesthetics do matter.

2014-19 Buccaneers "Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South" unforms :scust:

2013-17 Jaguars uniforms with the two-tone helmets :scust:

Titans current uniforms :scust:

Funboys current uniforms :scust:

Lambs current "Good Morning L.A." uniforms :scust:

WSH current uniforms :scust:

Cardinals current uniforms :scust:

Lions current uniforms :scust:

Dolphins current 'Aquafresh" uniforms :scust:

Patriots current uniforms :scust:

Teams wearing those :flabbynsick: all-white "Long Johns" uniforms (Saints, Lions) :scust:

NIKE being unable to make helmet-matching metallic pants for teams other than the Cowboys and Raiders :scust:

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

Teams wearing those :flabbynsick: all-white "Long Johns" uniforms (Saints, Lions) :scust:

NIKE being unable to make helmet-matching metallic pans for teams other than the Cowboys and Raiders :scust:
Rams blue/white jersey yellow pants combo is legit

It’s that damn dishwater uni that needs to go

ATL had the best opportunity to make a modern day classic and look at the shyt they came up with :scust: maybe I’m biased because black and red is my favorite color scheme and my high school colors…that black and red fade uni, somebody needs to be shot for that

Cardinals failed too, no yellow no Arizona flag

I don’t really have a problem Detroit, they look better than the Reebok era…their getting new unis next season too

I could seriously design better uniforms…majority of the mock ups done by random ppl are better than the real shyt

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
thoughts-on-bringing-back-an-updated-version-of-the-teal-v0-wjj7luimedv91.jpg

These were dope tho

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin

NIKE being unable to make helmet-matching metallic pants for teams other than the Cowboys and Raiders :scust:

This is my point, these organizations have tried and failed with designs...and a lot of times revert to simple/clean designs.

A lot of times there the people in charge of things like this have induced pushes to change/modernize things that don't really need to be changed...and it fails, which leads them to years and years of tweaking to come right back to where they started.

It's part of why you see so many uniforms start to look similar.

In defense of Arizonas, they at least made an attempt at a modern clean design that didn't have too much going on. but enough to look good on the field..but we're not gonna sit up here and act like the previous jerseys were something dope.