Broncos finally getting rid of those trash ass uniforms…Houston getting new unis too

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It's worth noting, at least for the NFL... Nike isn't the one designing them uniforms, all they're doing is just giving out alternates to go with their color rush campaign.

Nike had nothing to do with the Jags having terrible uniforms their entire existence, how hated the first rendition of the broncos "new" jerseys were, the Bills and Seahawks copying CFL uniforms in the early 2000's.... or how the rams literally forgot to submit their helmet change when they went to the retro jerseys going back to LA.... Or the universally hated alarm clock Bucs unis.
People get thus confused all the time. Nike is the uniform manufacturer they design the template of the jersey. The teams are the ones that actually conceptually put together the designs and colorways on their own.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Like the post above just said.

Nike just provides the template for the design to go on.

Green Bay is the only team that is using the Reebok template still (although it’s manufactured by Nike)

It’s funny because this season all the teams that wore their throwbacks looked way better than the current unis. Except maybe Tampa Bay and New England

Falcons and Vikings definitely need to make their throwbacks permanent.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
People get thus confused all the time. Nike is the uniform manufacturer they design the template of the jersey. The teams are the ones that actually conceptually put together the designs and colorways on their own.

It could even be argued that their jersey designs are quality in regards to the materials/technology used...but as a whole, the color rush campaign is an overall failure... it did have that one time where they had a game where color blind people couldn't watch it cause of the uniforms.

as a whole, is hard to create an original/unique name, logo and uniform design in sports..... just look at what they're putting out in the XFL and USFL.... those are :gag: in comparison to the NFL ones.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can do so many thing with the colors orange and white there's no reason for the uniforms to look cony...:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just let Houston go back to the Oilers and rock the Warren Moons. Texans is such a lame ass name for a team and their colors are forgettable

Trash ass logo too.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
How is it that random mfs on the corners of these here internets can come up with better shyt than the mfs in these meetings getting cashed out 6-7 figures :dead:

Bunch of corporate pussies and yes men

In corporate America your career is rewarded by having the ideas that don’t rock The boat. The least risky rise in middle management

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Just let Houston go back to the Oilers and rock the Warren Moons. Texans is such a lame ass name for a team and their colors are forgettable

Trash ass logo too.

Unfortunately, they are unable to, breh. :francis:

Bud Adams and his fam refused to come up off the Oilers name/logo/unis/history/etc. to spite Houston. :dry:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Like the post above just said.

Nike just provides the template for the design to go on.

They are responsible for not making proper metallic pants to match the metallic helmets for certain teams (Saints, Buccaneers, Kitties, Patriots, etc.). :ufdup:

Got my Saints suited in some khakis :scust:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
They are responsible for not making proper metallic pants to match the metallic helmets for certain teams (Saints, Buccaneers, Kitties, Patriots, etc.). :ufdup:

Got my Saints suited in some khakis :scust:

Probably due to the material they use.

I wish the Raiders would wear black pants one time. When they started doing color rush I thought Nike/Raiders would do all black Darth Vadered out uniforms but they did all white :snoop:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Probably due to the material they use.

I wish the Raiders would wear black pants one time. When they started doing color rush I thought Nike/Raiders would do all black Darth Vadered out uniforms but they did all white :snoop:

:ufdup: You better pray that they don't break out some all-white :flabbynsick: "Long Johns" joints like the Saints did. :jordanfacepalm: