Broncos finally getting rid of those trash ass uniforms…Houston getting new unis too

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Some of y'all don't like any change :pachaha:

This is a concept based off of the leaked info but we'll have to wait and see.

This isn't bad. The helmet should probably stay navy though.
Edit: Maybe navy pants.
2014-19 Buccaneers "Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South" unforms :scust:

2013-17 Jaguars uniforms with the two-tone helmets :scust:

Titans current uniforms :scust:

Funboys current uniforms :scust:

Lambs current "Good Morning L.A." uniforms :scust:

WSH current uniforms :scust:

Cardinals current uniforms :scust:

Lions current uniforms :scust:

Dolphins current 'Aquafresh" uniforms :scust:

Patriots current uniforms :scust:

Teams wearing those :flabbynsick: all-white "Long Johns" uniforms (Saints, Lions) :scust:

NIKE being unable to make helmet-matching metallic pants for teams other than the Cowboys and Raiders :scust:
No to all the bolded lol

Other than New England needing to lighten up their blue a little and/or wear light pants at home.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Some of y'all don't like any change :pachaha:

:ufdup: Unnecessary change for the sake of it is never the right thing, pleihboi. :birdman:

That's how they fukk around and end up with the 2014-19 Buccaneers "Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South" uniforms. :scust:

Thankfully, they smartened up and went back to the 1997-2013 look. :salute: @KingsnBucs1987

To me, that was the greatest logo/uniform rebrand in league history. :yes:

Went from Bucco Bruce and the Creamsicle fits to that clean-ass look :wow:

No to all the bolded lol

Addressing the ones you bolded:

1: Titans: You fukk with the Titans uniforms?!!?! :mjtf:

2. Funboys: As much as I HATE that "team" :pacspit:, they should have made these their official uniforms (with the updated logo on it)
l3wk7vqdhf1mvga89cth.jpg

Road uniforms would be the white version of those jerseys (red numbers with a black outline), same pants, and red socks

Alternate uniforms would be a red version of the jerseys (with a black outline around the numbers), same pants, and red socks

All they had to do was go to that look, but no :stopitslime:, they had to go and try to be "fancy" and "different". :wrist:

Now, us Saints fans have to see their uniform fukkery twice a year. :snoop:

I pray that they never wear THIS when we face them :huhldup:
falcons-gradient-uniform_147kavdbt686x1ojsbouua9gi6.png

:scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

3. WSH: They minus well return to their previous look. :francis:

4. Lions: I wish they would make an updated version of the Barry-era uniforms with the blue-white-blue stripe on them.

They DEFINITELY need to :camby: the "Long Johns" look :flabbynsick:, just like my Saints need to do. :jordanfacepalm:

5. Dolphins: I wish they would return to their early 90s look :mjcry:

Home
s-l1200.webp

Road
usatsi_4767090.jpg

Home Primetime
15.jpg

LOVE those uniforms :wow: (especially the Road look)

My favorite in NFL history :blessed:

Last edited:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nike uniforms fit better and look cleaner but it’s crazy how bad they are at the actual designs

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm pretty sure @MegaTronBomb! Is right nike doesn't exactly design team jerseys. They'll come up with the conceptual theme league wide maybe but the teams themselves are in charge of their brand. And that's for both sports.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:ufdup: Unnecessary change for the sake of it is never the right thing, pleihboi. :birdman:

That's how they fukk around and end up with the 2014-19 Buccaneers "Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South" uniforms. :scust:

Thankfully, they smartened up and went back to the 1997-2013 look. :salute: @KingsnBucs1987

To me, that was the greatest logo/uniform rebrand in league history.

Went from Bucco Bruce and the Creamsicle fits to that clean-ass look :wow:

Addressing the ones you bolded:

1: Titans: You fukk with the Titans uniforms?!!?! :mjtf:

2. Funboys: As much as I HATE that "team" :pacspit:, they should have made these their official uniforms (with the updated logo on it)
l3wk7vqdhf1mvga89cth.jpg

Road uniforms would be the white version of those jerseys (red numbers with a black outline), same pants, and red socks

Alternate uniforms would be a red version of the jerseys (with a black outline around the numbers), same pants, and red socks

All they had to do was go to that look, but no :stopitslime:, they had to go and try to be "fancy" and "different". :wrist:

Now, us Saints fans have to see their uniform fukkery twice a year. :snoop:

I pray that they never wear THIS when we face them :huhldup:
falcons-gradient-uniform_147kavdbt686x1ojsbouua9gi6.png

:scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

3. WSH: They minus well return to their previous look. :francis:

4. Lions: I wish they would make an updated version of the Barry-era uniforms with the blue-white-blue stripe on them.

They DEFINITELY need to :camby: the "Long Johns" look :flabbynsick:, just like my Saints need to do. :jordanfacepalm:

5. Dolphins: I wish they would return to their early 90s look :mjcry:

Home
51MFeKNCc6L._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Road
usatsi_4767090.jpg

Home Primetime
15.jpg

LOVE those uniforms :wow:

My favorite in NFL history :blessed:
There's unnecessary change and there's obstinacy. If that mindset ruled we'd still have 1950s uniforms all over.

I agree on the Tampa Alarm Clock jerseys.

Titans: Yes. If you don't like these you didn't like the 2000s ones.

Falcons: The throwbacks are dope, but I also like the the new ones. The throwbacks look modern enough to pass which isn't the case for most teams. I want to see more of the red helmets.

Washington: Their best uniforms are the 80th anniversary uniforms. I do like the darker burgundy and gold but I still don't necessarily dislike what they have now.

Dolphins: Keep them 90s jerseys in the 90s lol. I don't really care for the Dolphins colors as it is a modern looking uniform makes it a little better.

Edit: Skipped the Lions but there's nothing wrong with the new uniforms. Shìt they might need to update their blue too. I want the alternate helmets to be the main helmet.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm pretty sure @MegaTronBomb! Is right nike doesn't exactly design team jerseys. They'll come up with the conceptual theme league wide maybe but the teams themselves are in charge of their brand. And that's for both sports.

I wonder who in the Lakers organization came up with the idea to fukk up the Lakers' purple uniforms? :snoop:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Texans are gonna add what they're calling "H-Town Blue" to the new uniforms. Basically its their version of columbia blue. One of the uniforms will be a bull theme, so its gonna be interesting how they'll pull it off.

Red should be their new primary color imo since the teams in their division have a blue color scheme

Daps
Mostly the classics

Cowboys
49ers
Raiders
Panthers
Browns?
Raiders might have the most liked uniform. It's the only one I've never heard anyone hate.

Love Dallas/SF/Browns.....haven't looked at the Panthers enough to know if I like it. Almost like a mix of Detroit and the Raiders.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was just thinking that the Texans have had the same uniforms since their inception.
So have carolina, but their unis are pretty good. Texans jerseys are ass
It could even be argued that their jersey designs are quality in regards to the materials/technology used...but as a whole, the color rush campaign is an overall failure... it did have that one time where they had a game where color blind people couldn't watch it cause of the uniforms.

as a whole, is hard to create an original/unique name, logo and uniform design in sports..... just look at what they're putting out in the XFL and USFL.... those are :gag: in comparison to the NFL ones.
They actually haven't done color rush in years