Broke up with my girl a few weeks ago. My Cousins just pulled me into that PAWG Life

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ya
nikka you sound just like those LSA bytches...like VERBATIM:mjlol:
The nikka making himself look silly in a Troll Thread.

Well Stuntone got his plat. Expect another PAWG related :duck: to get anothera
one because nikkas just can't help themselves to a trolling pawg thread.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because I can break bread with people in other races without feeling the need to
A.) worship them
B.) imply that my own race of men were inferior or lacking.

I think some of ya'll don't want ANYBODY to speak on this b/c u know the optics are bad. Meanwhile I just got out of a middle school where I had to talk a little 6th grade blk girl back into her class b/c several little blk boys were calling her "burnt" and "peppaheaded". But the Coli would have us think this shyt is all in our heads:usure:

If I can help any blk woman avoid being used and abused by somebody who secretly doesn't cherish her due to being socially conditioned against their own race of women, then I will. In fact, I'm not even dissing OP. I'm encouraging him to get what he wants. Just stop lying on blk women to justify it. Blk women have enough to deal with without the added burden of those who claim to love us but only wish to tear us down in a thinly veiled attempt to chase their former oppressor's seed. As always my advice comes in pink as well for any chicks who feel the need to constantly tear down blk men in their pursuit of white peen (even tho the man is supposed to pursue them but that's a whole nother can o worms.):usure:

You should leave this topic alone.

You writing long ass paragraphs from the comfort of your glass house

Right message wrong messenger

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You should leave this topic alone.

You writing long ass paragraphs from the comfort of your glass house

Right message wrong messenger
Or you should stop trying to deflect from the message just b/c u don't want to hear it.:francis:
Can u refute anything I said? Is it not possible to find people attractive without denigrating ur own race?
If so then that's what should be done. Point blank period.

:yeshrug: Lite work.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never really been into CAC women ever, I see a few here and there that I find attractive, mostly ones with tans. I was in a relationship with an Laotian girl a few years back, other than ive only dating Black Women. These cousins of mine swear by White women, that swear they're easier to get along with, dont sweat your every move and are freaks on demand. Since my break up I've just been working out and cooling. My cousin sent my facebook profile to his pawg's best friend. I'm like come on cuz, i'm just chilling.:gucci: The chick sends me a request on FB. She looks like a knockoff Lindsay Lohan. :ehh: She's onlu 24, kind of young, but seems cool. We've be texting and we going to get some daquiris and make a few blocks Friday. That's the thing in Louisiana.

Anyone else was forced into PAWGing?

full

But yeah....I've only tried the PAWG thing one time.

Back in December of 2017.Lasted about 6 months.

She was ultra submissive & easygoing, but then she

got addicted to meth:francis:.That shyt's doing a number

on white folks:demonic:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or you should stop trying to deflect from the message just b/c u don't want to hear it.:francis:
Can u refute anything I said? Is it not possible to find people attractive without denigrating ur own race?
If so then that's what should be done. Point blank period.

:yeshrug: Lite work.

Right message wrong messenger = i agree with everything you said but you yourself are not building with a black person and have chosen to swirl so your opinion holds little weight.

Man it sounds mean when I type but im really not trying to get at you. Just letting you know what the situation is post-exposal

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
full

But yeah....I've only tried the PAWG thing one time.

Back in December of 2017.Lasted about 6 months.

She was ultra submissive & easygoing, but then she

got addicted to meth:francis:.That shyt's doing a number

on white folks:demonic:

You forced a white woman to a life of meth, the coli about to be very divided on this one

:wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Disloyalty is a natural instinctive trait for a very big percentage of white women.
sure bud

i see both white and black dudes looking happy than a mothafukka with they white girls. not a worry in the world and their girls hold them down

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Books u got to understand u can still fight for black causes and date non black women.

Now black woman who do it nah they c00ns:troll:

Look at this motherfukker;

Puerto rican and dominican woman look better than black womEn

Puerto Rican chicks the baddest going. idc what y'all coli nikkas say

Rican and dominican woman are god

I give Dominican woman the edge.

But don't sleep on California Mexican woman.

Rican nice too

shytty ass dap fishing

:dead:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Right message wrong messenger = i agree with everything you said but you yourself are not building with a black person and have chosen to swirl so your opinion holds little weight.

Man it sounds mean when I type but im really not trying to get at you. Just letting you know what the situation is post-exposal
There was no exposal. I've mentioned several times on this site that I've dated out but I prefer my own. Also I don't think ur being mean I and don't take offense.

If I was bashing my own race of men to justify dating out then it would be problematic but I don't so, it's a non-issue to me. In fact it's confusing why so many blks think non-blks are rare Pokémon. As I've always said, running to another race won't change any problem you have inside of you. I just want the blk woman slander to stop. And I absolutely have the right to address it when a black man feels the need to trash us or lie on us to uplift non-blk women b/c it doesn't take all of that. And if it does, the chick ain't worth it.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
thread is pure ducktales and just an excuse for the resident bedwenches to go off:martin:
U see what I'm saying.

nikka got a easy plat

It did do a good job of bringing out mfs tho:sas2:
sure bud

i see both white and black dudes looking happy than a mothafukka with they white girls. not a worry in the world and their girls hold them down

So we're doing that?

Same happens with Black women, I see tons of men happy with brehettes. Holding them down. But that don't stop some mfs from talking shyt on them whether that be here or nikkas in "Black manosphere"

U pawgset or something to be so defensive?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I'll say it...

White women are a lot of fun, especially during the summer months.....up to a certain point. They carry a heavy and costly expiration date. When it sours, she will ruin you to the best of her ability.

Black women are always going to reign supreme.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
How you gonna be forced into pawging. Either you like white girls or you don’t . Ain’t no such thing as forced pawging. This nikka trying to act like he ain’t into white girls

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The issues I've had with AMERICAN white women far outstrip the issues with any other.

However key point is that White women from other cultures that aren't racist I have had no issues with.

Keep that in mind. This country spits out racist people man. Even this forum racist as hell.

However all that said I don't have a preference.

I'm a grown man that loves all women (rkelly voice)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forced a white woman to a life of meth, the coli about to be very divided on this one

:wow:

Nah...Her mom died of cancer & her best friend was found dead on the side of the road with a broken neck a month later.

Her friends death wasn't foul play.She was riding on the back of her boyfriends dirt bike when the hit a dip.She flew off and

landed in some rocks.My PAWG confessed the meth usage,tho.I give her props for that.Most folks try to hide it in the beginning.

Shyt was sad.She was in denial "I just use it to cope.I can stop whenever I feel like it"...And it just grew from there.She still on that

shyt till this day.Her new man do it, to:francis: