Broke up with my girl a few weeks ago. My Cousins just pulled me into that PAWG Life

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Anyone else was forced into PAWGing?

tenor.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's obvious this is a troll thread y'all
OP hasn't posted anything other than the OP post.

nikka just wanted a Plat thread and the forum gave it to him. Because nikkas can't help themselves:mjlol::snoop:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Never really been into CAC women ever, I see a few here and there that I find attractive, mostly ones with tans. I was in a relationship with an Laotian girl a few years back, other than ive only dating Black Women. These cousins of mine swear by White women, that swear they're easier to get along with, dont sweat your every move and are freaks on demand. Since my break up I've just been working out and cooling. My cousin sent my facebook profile to his pawg's best friend. I'm like come on cuz, i'm just chilling.:gucci: The chick sends me a request on FB. She looks like a knockoff Lindsay Lohan. :ehh: She's onlu 24, kind of young, but seems cool. We've be texting and we going to get some daquiris and make a few blocks Friday. That's the thing in Louisiana.

Let me PAWG or let me die.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Weren't you just outed for PAAM'Ing:lolbron:
Don't know how it was an "outing" when I have said several times here that there dudes in other races I might find attractive. But strangely everybody gets the hush mouth when I ask them if I have EVER implied that non-blk dudes were better or bashed my own to justify dating out?
:francis:
That's b/c I haven't. Nor will I. Do what you want, date who you want, but all these poignant pleas being copped and acting like your own race of people is some shyt so you just HAD to date out is fukkin ridiculous. U disagree?
Was that something u wanted to address?
People act like it's impossible to date out unless they have to denigrate their own. Isn't that what I've been saying time and time and time again? Hell thats the very definition of being a c00n. Uplifting others while trashing ur own. I've also said on this site, one of the reasons why a lot of blks online worship non-blks is b/c they actually DONT interact with them. Some of these cats act like non-blks are trophies. U don't see that as problematic? I mean if you don't then...let it rock. Just don't switch it up when blk chicks are sounding just as ignorant.

"PREFERENCE!":mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as you and your supporters keep that same energy when blk women are "forced" into Swirling...:hubie:

But seriously, I honestly believe when you want non-blk women that badly you are better off with them. A lot of blk women are trying to get their acts together and doing some real soul searching. I remember last decade when dudes was clowning blk women at our hair, and blk chicks started a whole movement that literally shut down the internet and had the news reporting on it over natural hair and using shyt in the pantry to grow it out. Blk women been struggling, going to college, trying to gain access to jobs to support themselves, coming out on the other side happy and carefree in spite of the hype against us. The last thing she needs is a dude in her life who will secretly resent her for not being white because he's been socially conditioned to dislike what his dikk produces with women that resemble him.

To be real, I would rather those types PAWG for life and avoid blk chicks who will be considered second-best to those caught in white genjutsu.

No worries, no justifications, no random hate for dark-skinned women on any given Thursday, no excuses or blk chick bashing.

PAWG in peace indeed. Use that "PREFERENCE" get out of jail free card and do you.

Why are you speakin on this?

The irony :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Why are you speakin on this?

The irony :mjlol:
Because I can break bread with people in other races without feeling the need to
A.) worship them
B.) imply that my own race of men were inferior or lacking.

I think some of ya'll don't want ANYBODY to speak on this b/c u know the optics are bad. Meanwhile I just got out of a middle school where I had to talk a little 6th grade blk girl back into her class b/c several little blk boys were calling her "burnt" and "peppaheaded". But the Coli would have us think this shyt is all in our heads:usure:

If I can help any blk woman avoid being used and abused by somebody who secretly doesn't cherish her due to being socially conditioned against their own race of women, then I will. In fact, I'm not even dissing OP. I'm encouraging him to get what he wants. Just stop lying on blk women to justify it. Blk women have enough to deal with without the added burden of those who claim to love us but only wish to tear us down in a thinly veiled attempt to chase their former oppressor's seed. As always my advice comes in pink as well for any chicks who feel the need to constantly tear down blk men in their pursuit of white peen (even tho the man is supposed to pursue them but that's a whole nother can o worms.):usure:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This was you like a month ago: Update: GMB Great girl, cooks, cleans, independent, no male friends, no clubs or social media BUT..

By your own post, your girlfriend was already easy to get along with just a bit too clingy. You threw her to the bushes, for a knock off Lindsey Lohan?:mjlol:

Lindsey Lohan isn't even that attractive, and if this woman is a knock off it means that she's probably a couple points lower than Lindsey look-wise, which means she's probably a basic becky.

Breh, I'm not sure which is sadder the fact that is "pawging" such a big deal to you that you felt the need to announce it on this forum(with excitement). Or the fact that you haven't even fukked this broad yet, and already hyping her up because she's white. :francis: Sadly white women don't be posting about yall like this. Hate to say it, but breh your excitement about a group of women that have the easiest p*ssy a breh could get(WW) says a lot. :hubie:

Happy pawging.
WW's and Latina's biggest selling point is ease of access. It's almost offputting how forward they are with wanting to fukk sometimes tho:picard:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Never really been into CAC women ever, I see a few here and there that I find attractive, mostly ones with tans. I was in a relationship with an Laotian girl a few years back, other than ive only dating Black Women. These cousins of mine swear by White women, that swear they're easier to get along with, dont sweat your every move and are freaks on demand. Since my break up I've just been working out and cooling. My cousin sent my facebook profile to his pawg's best friend. I'm like come on cuz, i'm just chilling.:gucci: The chick sends me a request on FB. She looks like a knockoff Lindsay Lohan. :ehh: She's onlu 24, kind of young, but seems cool. We've be texting and we going to get some daquiris and make a few blocks Friday. That's the thing in Louisiana.

Let us know how it goes , breh. Ive never really dated one. Only fukked like 2 and that was many many years ago. I've mostly fukked Latinas and black women all my life. I want one of them white chicks that makes you fukk their black-curious friends

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Where the threads started by the same person:ohhh:

Is it the same people talking bout WS also in here "gushing" over WW if not:camby:with your dapfishing.

And let these brehs:eat:Black Men should accept love no matter who it comes from, contrary to popular belief from cacs and LSAers on thecoli Non Black Woman can actually like Black Men for us, and many do understand what we go thru, and what it means to be with us.

Y'all tripping it's a huge world with beautiful woman from all races Black Women aint forced to only date and fw us so we shouldn't limit our selves to them.
nikka you sound just like those LSA bytches...like VERBATIM:mjlol: